D3 Mighty Ducks
    D3 Mighty Ducks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 782

Quote Originally Posted by yisman View Post

I don't see why anyone would bet exclusively with one person/book anyway.

A major tenet of sports betting is to have more outs, access to different lines, etc.

By all means, continue betting with your bookie, but I don't understand why you wouldn't have a Pinnacle account already.
    I bet through a bookie which happens to be a good friend of mine. Never had a problem with him making payments or vise versa. I was always told to open other accounts and different outs and etc but thats a good way to start digging yourself a hole and a big debt. My site is called Betwho.com and it has lines that are roughly similar to Pinnacle and offers a wide selection for example like 5 Dimes. Never had a problem betting this way so I've stuck with this way. Now I'm pretty much forced to become a pro and I'm considering opening an account with 5 Dimes at the end of the week.

yisman
    yisman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 246162

D3, I'm not saying your bookie doesn't pay or you shouldn't bet with him.

What I'm saying is it makes sense to have other options. Maybe a book sometimes has a better line than what he offers. Maybe a book will have a prop you'd like to bet.

And many other reasons, including becoming an SBR Pro.

D3 Mighty Ducks
    D3 Mighty Ducks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 782

I hear you and I'm considering joining 5 Dimes after the weekend or the following week. Do you have any suggestion on a better book to deposit in? I'm only trusting 5 Dimes cause a body of mine currently uses it but I'm open to to suggestions.

ehp6737
    ehp6737's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 32

It's not rocket science. SBR is viable because of their sponsers, so if you dont use their sponsers (only have to one time) you'll get nothing and like it, except for the entertainment value and knowledge that can be gained from the forums. SBR is a business not a soup kitchen. Points and the merchandise/cash you get from those points are a luxury, not a right. I'm suprised non-pro's have had the benefits they had for this long. Why do so many non-pros expect free stuff? When was the last time someone went to espn.com or tmz.com and they just gave you a free pizza or an Ipod touch? Umm....never. So why are you entitled to it here? And the funniest thing is people act like they have to donate $200 or something.......it's just a deposit, not a purchase. Win a game or two and get your money back plus profits and then stuff your face with all the free SBR pizza you can

Cougar Bait
    2010 Poster of the Year
    Cougar Bait's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3289

Almost wish I cared. Almost.

ehp6737
    ehp6737's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 32

Quote Originally Posted by D3 Mighty Ducks View Post
    I hear you and I'm considering joining 5 Dimes after the weekend or the following week. Do you have any suggestion on a better book to deposit in? I'm only trusting 5 Dimes cause a body of mine currently uses it but I'm open to to suggestions.

Mighty Ducks, 5Dimes is the way to go in my opinion. BetJm is another good option.

yisman

Quote Originally Posted by D3 Mighty Ducks View Post
    I agree with your buddy (I assume you meant buddy?).

5 Dimes is the way to go.

onlooker
    I'm still watching...
    onlooker's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4579

Become SBRpro if you care what the items are. That simple.

eidolon
    USA
    eidolon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15766

Quote Originally Posted by Lou View Post
    Become an SBR PRO today.
    I would, but I'm being told I won't even get a chance for reimbursements for the Costa Rica trip because signing up now is too late.

emoney
    emoney's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 25

Quote Originally Posted by pavyracer View Post
    I guess the cookies run out from the jar for non-pros. Poor Peanut..He has 5003 points to use on buying barreled in t-shirts from the store.
    The good news is, he can get a lot of those shirts with 5003 points at 140 a pop. Birthday and Christmas gifts are taken care of for a while.

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO
    King Mayan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3679

Quote Originally Posted by emoney View Post
    The good news is, he can get a lot of those shirts with 5003 points at 140 a pop. Birthday and Christmas gifts are taken care of for a while.

yisman

Quote Originally Posted by emoney View Post
    also valentines day and mother's day

hey dear, here's a barreled in t shirt

frostno98
    frostno98's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 648

SBR did the correct thing by rewarding players that actually play at books that is responsible for paying their bills. The pro's

While non-pros, you can still kick it, but your days of getting lucking in hitting a big parlay with a few betpoints and then getting a freeplay is overI know, because I use to do that.

THEGREAT30
    A man in need is a man exposed
    THEGREAT30's Avatar Become A Pro!

SBR is now officially for lowlifes

Illusion
    Illusion's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by eidolon View Post
    I would, but I'm being told I won't even get a chance for reimbursements for the Costa Rica trip because signing up now is too late.
    Signups for the 2011 bash have not even started yet. I believe they start in a few months.

MBENZ
    MBENZ's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10455

Quote Originally Posted by Al Masters View Post
    Looks like i will be needing about 50 T shirts

Mods or anyone who may be able to assist me...when you get a chance can you let me know if they come in any colors other then white.

Something tells me AL don't give a flying fukk about these friggin points.

Grandmaster B
    Retired
    Grandmaster B's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by ehp6737 View Post
    It's not rocket science. SBR is viable because of their sponsers, so if you dont use their sponsers (only have to one time) you'll get nothing and like it, except for the entertainment value and knowledge that can be gained from the forums. SBR is a business not a soup kitchen. Points and the merchandise/cash you get from those points are a luxury, not a right. I'm suprised non-pro's have had the benefits they had for this long. Why do so many non-pros expect free stuff? When was the last time someone went to espn.com or tmz.com and they just gave you a free pizza or an Ipod touch? Umm....never. So why are you entitled to it here? And the funniest thing is people act like they have to donate $200 or something.......it's just a deposit, not a purchase. Win a game or two and get your money back plus profits and then stuff your face with all the free SBR pizza you can

obamaismyuncle
    obamaismyuncle's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by yisman View Post
    also valentines day and mother's day

hey dear, here's a barreled in t shirt

teecee
    teecee's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2879

d3, if you don't care about the points, there is no reason to deposit $200. i'm sure you will still be allowed to post here, but won't be allowed rewards. big deal.

there are alot of folks who accumulated a chit load of points as "non-pros," who now speak unkindly about those who choose to remain "non-pros." i don't know why one person gives a fukk whether or not someone else goes "pro." i suppose people just like to badmouth others.

teecee
    teecee's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2879

Quote Originally Posted by ehp6737 View Post

you can get your $200 back with a win, or two? that's some fukkin' spectacular money management, right there.

First 12