sickler
    Facade 101
    sickler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2983

Quote Originally Posted by newguy View Post
    Actually - we get the same amount of points as we ever did - now we just can't give them to our ghosts. I don't mind it at all. If I could find a f-ing book that would let me post up initial deposit on my CC then I would - but going to **/** just to donate $200 so I can get a free pizza a few times a year - not worth it to me!!!
    I understand why this was done but certain non-pro posters should be given some leeway. Most of the points I give have been to established posters. I'm sure SBR knows they aren't ghosts of mine....and having been posting here almost three years, I'd like to think I've built enough of a reputation that scamming SBR or posters wouldn't enter their mind.

Free my point restrictions, no way in hell I'd pull a peanut!

sickler
    Facade 101
    sickler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2983

Quote Originally Posted by joeyp1222 View Post
    give them to me, a non pro can use them to get in the poker tourneys at 15 a pop anybody else want to throw a few, i'll gladly accept
    I already gave away 2 points today, the max allowed.

D3 Mighty Ducks
    D3 Mighty Ducks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 782

So my question again is that Non-Pros can buy anything from the SBR Store anymore? Only purchased one thing from the store awhile ago I mostly just make these stupid 10 team parlays that never win with these points. I bet with a bookie through a site called Betwho.com and don't plan on changing my ways of gambling just be called a "SBR PRO".

Been here for over two years and this site has only gotten worse and worse in my opinion with these stupid kids, ghost accounts and whatever else that I've missed.

ttwarrior1
    ttwarrior1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9752

why do sbr pros come in posts they don't belong in, stay out. My prediction. Downfall of sbr

teaserpleaser
    teaserpleaser's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by ttwarrior1 View Post
    why do sbr pros come in posts they don't belong in, stay out. My prediction. Downfall of sbr
    back to ignore you go maybe the most worthless poster on sbr and thats saying alot.

First 12