DroidHAM
    DroidHAM's Avatar Become A Pro!

Easiest book to buy in?

I just tried buying into 5Dimes and they wanted me to ** money to a fake name in Peru, is there a legit book I can use my cards to buyin?

WvGambler
    WvGambler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 150

I got an idea....** some money to the fake name in Peru

actionchris
    actionchris's Avatar Become A Pro!

thats what i had to do for BetJamaica also, except it was to someone in the phillipines

ngates815
    Hooked Nose J
    ngates815's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by actionchris View Post
    thats what i had to do for BetJamaica also, except it was to someone in the phillipines

Also tried getting into Betjamaica and DSI. Betjamaica told me they weren't accepting credit/debit cards anymore. And DSI wanted me to send a ** to someone and pay with my CC to verify it or something. They gave me a number to call to do it from the phone so I didn't have to go anywhere, and I couldn't understand the lady on the phone, so I just hung the fuckk up.

durito
    escarabajo negro
    durito's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 438

It's not a fake name. It's a real person or they can't get the money.

biff
    dead
    biff's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19

so 5dimes is now not allowing new accounts to use a debit/CC right away? send the ** they are a good book in my opinion. Once they know you I would figure they will start giving you more options to fund your account like debit card etc.

B1GER1C828
    Bostoneric
    B1GER1C828's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 318

Quote Originally Posted by DroidHAM View Post
    I just tried buying into 5Dimes and they wanted me to ** money to a fake name in Peru, is there a legit book I can use my cards to buyin?

not a fake name...** and ** are probably the easiest way to deposits.

biff
    dead
    biff's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19

Quote Originally Posted by B1GER1C828 View Post

not a fake name...** and ** are probably the easiest way to deposits.
    yeah. I know a guy who goes to a ** or ** location (does not do it online) and gives them the number and the money is in his account in 10 minutes. debit/************ are good though when you are in a tough spot at night and need the money to hedge or if you are just losing etc.

just go along with what the books are asking and they should start to give you more options.

LostBankroll
    who is the bitch in my avy???
    LostBankroll's Avatar Become A Pro!

I used my ******* *************** VC at BM and my Wachovia issued VC at BM just bought it as a goft card. Bought in with the NS at 50 minimum and 25 with my Wachovia card. Im sure you can afford these stakes. Although I find it many times be a watse. As for charges... I only get chard 1 buck per trans so its way better than waiting on ** an ** also cost effective.

Lincoln73
    Lincoln73's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

I have never had a problem ** money to multiple people in odd locales For Bet Jamaica. Whatever it is they are doing it works.