scarp
    scarp's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 68

who cares if he posted an undocumented record... If you have a problem with it, ignore it.

scarp
    scarp's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 68

Nothing wrong with betting money line. It can be just as risky to run moneyline compared to spread.

ebbearsfb1
    ebbearsfb1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1694

Guys I'm 45 and 1 I only bet minus 5000 juice or higher...

ebbearsfb1
    ebbearsfb1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1694

Y not post screen shots of your account? Atleast name the plays shit... do something

sportsbettingguy
    sportsbettingguy's Avatar Become A Pro!

hey str....you're the only one who sounds sane in here. People are so negative in here its unreal to me. I was going to do exactly what you suggest but thought ide mention the record just to get peoples attention. lol...it did but not as I expected. Im new in here and thanks for the non trash talk response. Im was planning on doing just as you said...im gonna start a new thread and let the posts do the talking. It might start out with a loss...who knows. But you gotta stick with it and see for yourself.

rglopez
    rglopez's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 86

where is the pick, i thought he was starting today, cant wait for victory #1

sportsbettingguy

scarp...you're exactly right. They should just ignore it if they dont like it. They must really have nothing goin on in their life or something.

sportsbettingguy

im gonna start a new thread guys soon as i get the 1st pick ready. Ill post it in the players forum again but i think i wanna abandon this thread cuz of all the loser comments.

ArcadeFire
    ArcadeFire's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by sportsbettingguy View Post
    im gonna start a new thread guys soon as i get the 1st pick ready. Ill post it in the players forum again but i think i wanna abandon this thread cuz of all the loser comments.

Oh no, Cole, please don't threaten us like that!

sportsbettingguy

Everyone wants proof. So would I. I dont blame you. Thats why I said Ill start with a 0-0 record in here and then you'll get all the proof you need. So simple. Yet some of you guys STILL dont get it. Unbelievable. Arcadefire...have you even thought of the possibility that im an honest regular guy and not some guy named Cole? You're probably not as smart as you think you are. Just something to consider.

Southie22
    Southie22's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by sportsbettingguy View Post
    hey str....you're the only one who sounds sane in here. People are so negative in here its unreal to me. I was going to do exactly what you suggest but thought ide mention the record just to get peoples attention. lol...it did but not as I expected. Im new in here and thanks for the non trash talk response. Im was planning on doing just as you said...im gonna start a new thread and let the posts do the talking. It might start out with a loss...who knows. But you gotta stick with it and see for yourself.
    You're in a gambling forum! Of course nobody is sane in here!

That being said, moneylining games isn't a bad strategy, but if you went 33-6 (and I actually believe you) with games that were all juiced at -200 or less, you'd probably make a bit more by just taking the game with the spread. -200 is never more than 4 or 5 points and I'm sure the games you bet were sure things where the team cover the spread anyway.

The only time I ever bet the moneyline is when I think the dog will win outright and sometimes they don't but cover the spread and I want to kill myself. The same must true if you take the favorite on the moneyline and then they cover the spread easily.

Tree Rollins
    Tree Rollins's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1029

The only way you can win us over is by sending me all of your points.

RiverRaid
    RiverRaid's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 15038

Nobody cares that you were 33-6 before you posted here. Start posting your picks and let your new record speak for its self. GL

crustyme
    dont i look killer?
    crustyme's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 39

no pretty sure youre the only one not getting it.

"honest regular guys" dont boast about records they know they cant prove. just one of many contradictions youve made in this thread.

since you are on chapter 3 of the tout playbook "deny deny deny" it would be pointless for me to go on.

personally i think you set urself up for failure by setting the bar so high at an unheard of 85%. so when you hit under 55% people are gonna rip u a new ahole.

but thats why u have ghost accounts to hype urself up during the lean times.

gl with ur scam errrrr career.

cant call it
    BAMA UP!!!
    cant call it's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 455

Looking forward to your new thread. Good luck

Smashmouth71
    Smashmouth71's Avatar Become A Pro!

Easy to shut these guys up..just post the picks and let the world do it's own spinning!

I mean if you end up with a 33-6 record or even 22-16 you will prob become the most loved here at SBR.

I'll be keeping track of your plays and if you are legit, play them...so will everyone else, thats how it works on forums...you'll build a following but only after you prove yourself in the lions pit first.

Thanks for sharing your plays, and BOL!

big0mar
    SINGLE-DECK BLACKJACK
    big0mar's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3002

Quote Originally Posted by Smashmouth71 View Post
    Easy to shut these guys up..just post the picks and let the world do it's own spinning!

I mean if you end up with a 33-6 record or even 22-16 you will prob become the most loved here at SBR.

I'll be keeping track of your plays and if you are legit, play them...so will everyone else, thats how it works on forums...you'll build a following but only after you prove yourself in the lions pit first.

Thanks for sharing your plays, and BOL!
    does it even matter what his record will be?

Once you become a tout, records dont matter at all

Smashmouth71
    Smashmouth71's Avatar Become A Pro!

does it even matter what his record will be?

Once you become a tout, records dont matter at all

Well that's what Im saying, prove yourslf first ..a 1-2 months either he will be run off or accepted on SBR, what...if the guy wins 30-8 posting his picks before the games and proves he can back up his talk...you're still going to be telling everyone he sucks?

Time always tells the truth.

Dirty Sanchez
    Two time SBR Academy Award winner
    Dirty Sanchez's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26

MarkDee
    MarkDee's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

come on post some pick's.
    Hell your record's so good I'll even pay you

MartinBlank
    Going to be a good weekend
    MartinBlank's Avatar Become A Pro!

So, is this a ghost of JJ?

Someone dug up this guys post from the summer where he was asking where he could drop 25K on a game.

Now this?

JJ---do better.

kfranz31
    kfranz31's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1914

i say prove yourself but post the plays before game time.....no need to bash especially when there are touts taking peoples money and have losing records that are recorded so i say give it your best shot....when does the streak begin i dont see a pick posted today as of yet

zam77
    zam77's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 687

fukin guy is getting the attention he wants... end it here. truth or no truth... all good things come to an end. make your own picks.

First 12