Ralphie1412
    You Come at the King You Best Not Miss
    Ralphie1412's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1209

Demarcus Cousins

Is slowly becoming this biggest KNEEGROW to ever play the ******* game. Who does this kid think he is? He tried to fight Tyreke Evans because he didnt get the last game winning shot attempt so tried to fight his own player.

I DESPISED this kid in college and I didnt think it was possible for him to step it up a notch but he did. He has done nothing and acts like he is Michael Jordan.

Do kings fans actually like this kid?

oiler
    oiler's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2500

why even gives thia idiot any kind of props ,good or bad,cause he is bad for basketball.but that is the mentality of bball players these days,all about themselves.not about team

Ralphie1412

oiler....i dont agree with that. It was has a lot to with calipari. I knew from the first wizards game where john wall did the dougie down the line for the starting lineups. They were always more interested in how they look then playing the game.

John Wall cant wash derek rose' socks.

LLXC
    LLXC's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10451

Can become a great ball player if they ever fix his brain...

whatsgood5
    Let's fuckin' do it
    whatsgood5's Avatar Become A Pro!

If you watched the ending of the game, it'd come as no surprise that he tried to fight someone for not getting the ball. As soon as the shot didn't go in he ran around stomping his feet like a three year old throwing a temper tantrum...just sad.

Mikail
    Fader of GOY'S
    Mikail's Avatar Become A Pro!

He's a young punk. Brain of a young boy with a grown man's body playing in the bigshow. He has talent but needs to check himself. It's very common amongst young athletes. He will either mature and be a commodity or continue his childlike behavior and be a cancer to whomever he plays for.

onetrickpony
    onetrickpony's Avatar Become A Pro!

attitude can change anytime, im glad he doesnt have the kwame brown curse

face
    face's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 201

not to be argumentative but:

he's kind of good.
    he wins me money a lot.

biff
    dead
    biff's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19

Quote Originally Posted by Ralphie1412 View Post
    Is slowly becoming this biggest KNEEGROW to ever play the ******* game. Who does this kid think he is? He tried to fight Tyreke Evans because he didnt get the last game winning shot attempt so tried to fight his own player.

I DESPISED this kid in college and I didnt think it was possible for him to step it up a notch but he did. He has done nothing and acts like he is Michael Jordan.

Do kings fans actually like this kid?
    tell me, what nba team did you play for and how long? oh that's right, you never even played a pickup game with some negros at the Y. but i am sure you know what pressure this kid goes through every second with your $10 bets

short version: you have no right to talk

Pauulzcappin
    Pauulzcappin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 568

When he did some weird fake dance towards Fisher or Odom (not sure) in the final minute of the game against the Lakers I spotted this kid as black trash. Doesn't know how to win or lose. Piece of shit.

bradthebloke
    bradthebloke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 255

i dont know, hes got a long way before sprewell status

Grandmaster B
    Retired
    Grandmaster B's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by biff View Post
    tell me, what nba team did you play for and how long? oh that's right, you never even played a pickup game with some negros at the Y. but i am sure you know what pressure this kid goes through every second with your $10 bets

short version: you have no right to talk

Grandmaster B
    Retired
    Grandmaster B's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Pauulzcappin View Post
    When he did some weird fake dance towards Fisher or Odom (not sure) in the final minute of the game against the Lakers I spotted this kid as black trash. Doesn't know how to win or lose. Piece of shit.

triqy
    triqy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

Cousins got banned from the team flight after the Thunder game cause he was mad he didnt touch the ball in the last possesion

Ralphie1412

Quote Originally Posted by biff View Post
    tell me, what nba team did you play for and how long? oh that's right, you never even played a pickup game with some negros at the Y. but i am sure you know what pressure this kid goes through every second with your $10 bets short version: you have no right to talk
    You nailed me....you are right demarcus is a class act and can act like a total piece of shit because hes a ball player.