WvGambler
    WvGambler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 150

Guys who whine about V-Day....

....either have no girl or have no money. Stop the tough guy act. Stop the "It's just another reason to spend money, I'm not falling for it.....bullshit." Work on your game, or get a better paying job. Then you can finally get some grease on your weasel.

WvGambler

Valentines day is a reson to spend some money on your wife/gf and a reason for her to get all tuned up and act like a slut for you..............oh its sooooooo horrible.

ouman101
    ouman101's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 749

Or, if you are single. Use your fuking head. Go to the bar, all the single ones will be sitting at the bar in the slutty attire. They will most likely be pretty intoxicated as well. Use the fact that they want to fuk because they don't have a bf/husband and their self esteem is low. Take them home, and enjoy the free pussy

THE PROFIT
    THE PROFIT's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by WvGambler View Post
    Valentines day is a reson to spend some money on your wife/gf and a reason for her to get all tuned up and act like a slut for you..............oh its sooooooo horrible.
    I prefer Halloween, cause all the women are dressed like sluts for a day & its a big party

I havent had a gf in 2 years now, is literally just another day for me. Im gonna go see my mom & me & dad are gonna take a load of scrap metal to the scrapyard, take that money & buy beer, come back to the shop & work all evening, or until the beer is gone

WvGambler

Quote Originally Posted by THE PROFIT View Post
    I prefer Halloween, cause all the women are dressed like sluts for a day & its a big party I havent had a gf in 2 years now, is literally just another day for me. Im gonna go see my mom & me & dad are gonna take a load of scrap metal to the scrapyard, take that money & buy beer, come back to the shop & work all evening, or until the beer is gone
    Well if you aint getting stank on the hangdown, then this isnt a terrible option #2. Enjoy yourself!

JMobile
    CM Punk -1000.5 (100X)
    JMobile's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26848

I will settle going out tonight with a "Friend with benefits", at least she will get the job done while my sugar mama is out with her husband today.

rm18
    Update your status
    rm18's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 207814

I am getting free SBR pizza and gambling, dont be afraid to order that pizza because it is Valentines' boys.

THE PROFIT

Well if you aint getting stank on the hangdown, then this isnt a terrible option #2. Enjoy yourself!
    what part of WV are you from? I have a lot of family in E.KY & W.WV

doublej95
    Co Power Poster 2011
    doublej95's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19

No girlfriend this year. But I'm having to listen to the guys at work whine about it.

empty cookie jar
    empty cookie jar's Avatar Become A Pro!

that dang ole valentine day

THE PROFIT

I have always liked me some valentimes days

WvGambler

what part of WV are you from? I have a lot of family in E.KY & W.WV
    Wheeling, Wv. Northern Panhandle

THE PROFIT

oh, good place. Have been to Wheeling a few times.

hubie69
    I am JJs bookie
    hubie69's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 617

I'm fine with Valentines day, I don't necessarily use it as an excuse to spend money on puntang, I can pull that for free. In fact, I rather like valentines day, as it's the essence of free market, which makes this country great. The fact that Hallmerk/etc can take a random day and force 85% of men to buy chocolates, cards, etc, is fantastic and frankly its what makes this country great. Perhaps all the haters should invent their own holiday that can make them rich. Now, go out and enjoy capitalism, before the pinkos take that away from us too.

THE PROFIT

I hate that roses are 4-6x as much as any other given day of the year. I buy my woman roses 5x during the year at absolutely random times that take her by surprise for the cost of buying them this one fukin day

WvGambler

oh, good place. Have been to Wheeling a few times.
    It's a debaucherous, yet very friendly little city. We all love it here, but lots of drugs and gang activity are creeping in from Columbus and Cleveland and Pittsburgh. Shitty.

hubie69
    I am JJs bookie

Last edited by SBR Jonelyn; 01-21-16 at 01:39 PM. Reason: image does not exist

WvGambler

I like to buy flowers and stuff for my wife on random occasions as well...which is part of the reason why I dont get all the valentines day anxiety. I actually enjoy valentines day. Don't think I have ever had a bad one....then again, I havent been single during one since I was 16 years old.

FuzzyDunlop
    Poster of the Month October 2015
    FuzzyDunlop's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 61

I'm fortunate to be with someone that shares my disdain of holidays in general. I have no problem with Valentine's Day other than the masses really falling for it, had 4 engagements announced on my Facebook feed this morning. If you honestly need the calendar to instruct you to show affection to your partner then what kind of loveless nightmare are you trapped in?

hubie69
    I am JJs bookie

WV and Profit: I concur, the surprise random day, like in June, tends to win a lot more points than vday does.

WvGambler

Quote Originally Posted by FuzzyDunlop View Post
    I'm fortunate to be with someone that shares my disdain of holidays in general. I have no problem with Valentine's Day other than the masses really falling for it, had 4 engagements announced on my Facebook feed this morning. If you honestly need the calendar to instruct you to show affection to your partner then what kind of loveless nightmare are you trapped in?
    tough to argue with that!

rfr3sh
    Blind Knucklehead
    rfr3sh's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 604

Its stupid its a hallmark holiday i can do any of this shit or get laid any day of the week so i say fukk it

hubie69
    I am JJs bookie

[COLOR=#000000 !important]Its stupid its a hallmark holiday i can do any of this shit or get laid any day of the week so i say fukk it[/COLOR]
    Like it or not, tip your hat to the people making money on it.

Buried_PIRATE
    Shaved my chest.
    Buried_PIRATE's Avatar Become A Pro!

Every kiss begins with k.

But to the op I feel like the only ppl that whine about it r the guys in relationships

Not startin anything just saying.

shari91
    shari91's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1689

Quote Originally Posted by hubie69 View Post
    WV and Profit: I concur, the surprise random day, like in June, tends to win a lot more points than vday does.
    By far.

I was lucky?! enough to get a silly amount of roses today. And I honestly sat there thinking that that money could've been put to better use elsewhere. Buy me a gift if you really feel the need to spend cash today. At least it most likely won't die in a few days and you won't be paying jacked up prices.

Better yet, donate the money to the Heart Foundation and then buy me flowers out of the blue on some yucky Wednesday when I've had a crappy day and I'm not expecting them. They truly mean so much more then.

beerman2619
    beerman2619's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 459

Guys who start a thread like this are pussy whipped biotches . Now go run along son go get her some flowers and candy. Course with a guy starting a post named WVgambler probably married or is dating his sister congrats inbred.

big0mar
    SINGLE-DECK BLACKJACK
    big0mar's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3002

sent flowers to a few different girls

not hanging out with any tonight though

hang out with a girl on v-day and they think they're you're girlfriend

Manaconda
    Manaconda's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1292

its funny when your at work and flowers keep on coming in for girls, then at the end of the day the girls who didnt get them feel like shit

WvGambler

Quote Originally Posted by beerman2619 View Post
    Guys who start a thread like this are pussy whipped biotches . Now go run along son go get her some flowers and candy. Course with a guy starting a post named WVgambler probably married or is dating his sister congrats inbred.
    damn....scathing remarks from the Beerman.

fury
    fury's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Manaconda View Post
    its funny when your at work and flowers keep on coming in for girls, then at the end of the day the girls who didnt get them feel like shit
    Those are the ones you'll find wasted and willing to do anything at the bar tonight.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

....either have no girl or have no money. Stop the tough guy act. Stop the "It's just another reason to spend money, I'm not falling for it.....bullshit." Work on your game, or get a better paying job. Then you can finally get some grease on your weasel.

I do not have both

WvGambler

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    I do not have both
    Ya got me coach! Happy Valentines Day!

doublej95
    Co Power Poster 2011
    doublej95's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19

jj you have money and Carol

lolguy999
    C++ programming sucks..
    lolguy999's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 64

Quote Originally Posted by shari91 View Post
    By far. I was lucky?! enough to get a silly amount of roses today. And I honestly sat there thinking that that money could've been put to better use elsewhere. Buy me a gift if you really feel the need to spend cash today. At least it most likely won't die in a few days and you won't be paying jacked up prices. Better yet, donate the money to the Heart Foundation and then buy me flowers out of the blue on some yucky Wednesday when I've had a crappy day and I'm not expecting them. They truly mean so much more then.
    lol i did notice that we have to buy u flowers on either options

onetrickpony
    onetrickpony's Avatar Become A Pro!

ur right. u degens need to lower ur standards and start hooking up like senior year everyone is ******* everyone, good times.

12 Last