playersonly69
    playersonly69's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 142

Can we have a SUPERPRO status if we deposit $1000 or more into a sponsor book?

Maybe require a brand new deposit after March 1st or something. Maybe that would help the books with March Madness.

Balances still in books wouldnt count. That would help with the auditing since no one would have to worry about free play cash or anything. It would require an actual deposit. That shouldnt be hard for most posters here. I would think that at least 20% of the current SBRPROS would make the deposit

Doc JS
    Doc JS's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

i believe this has been suggested before and not really gone anywhere.

It doesn't seem to be something that SBR has any particular interest in at this time...

Doc

Money
    Money's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2339

id be interested in it.

onetrickpony
    onetrickpony's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by playersonly69 View Post
    Maybe require a brand new deposit after March 1st or something. Maybe that would help the books with March Madness. Balances still in books wouldnt count. That would help with the auditing since no one would have to worry about free play cash or anything. It would require an actual deposit. That shouldnt be hard for most posters here. I would think that at least 20% of the current SBRPROS would make the deposit
    sbr would need to get a good amount of the cut if they did this promotion, dont think the books really need this since most are losers

cant call it
    BAMA UP!!!
    cant call it's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 455

I could definitely do it but I would just guess that a superpro would probably be holding 10k or more. Just about anyone can come up with $200.

B1GER1C828
    Bostoneric
    B1GER1C828's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 318

I want a superduperpro status. 100k+ please.

if theres more than 1 level of pro status, it will just cause more arguements and bullshit on SBR.

EmpireMaker
    EmpireMaker's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 463

Maybe require a brand new deposit after March 1st or something. Maybe that would help the books with March Madness.

Balances still in books wouldnt count. That would help with the auditing since no one would have to worry about free play cash or anything. It would require an actual deposit. That shouldnt be hard for most posters here. I would think that at least 20% of the current SBRPROS would make the deposit
    Bet your $1,000 and stop begging for extra points !!!!

playersonly69

I never said anything about points EmpireMaker. I didnt say that we needed extra points at all.

Just a different tag for people who deposit $1000 or more. Make it a 6 month tag. Like every 6 months the poster would have to deposit again. No need for extra points for the option

Doc JS
    Doc JS's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

I never said anything about points EmpireMaker. I didnt say that we needed extra points at all.

Just a different tag for people who deposit $1000 or more. Make it a 6 month tag. Like every 6 months the poster would have to deposit again. No need for extra points for the option
    For what purpose?

Doc

playersonly69

Not sure. But the $200 deposit amount just to become an SBRPRO is a really small amount.

I would think that it would help SBR out with affiliate money if they offered the $1000 deposit deal. I am sure that at least 50-100 posters would gain the SUPERPRO status within 1 week. SBR has nothing to lose

playersonly69

It was just an idea. I am pretty confident that SBR will start something like this in the future to stimulate more deposits during the Off-Season. They dont have to offer extra points per day. But if they wanted to offer the extra points per day, maybe 16 points per day instead of 12 would be fine

clarkd32
    clarkd32's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 31

wouldn't need more points each day but maybe some contests, cheaper sbr store prices, stuff like that would be fine.

i'd be all for this option.

playersonly69

Good idea, no points needed, but a 5% more decrease in the prices in the SBR store and a few contests per month. Maybe a poker tourney for ONLY the SUPERPRO's