kiln
    Ezekiel 25:17
    kiln's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 436

View my past SBR trivia questions?

Someone somewhere said there's a way to view your past trivia questions. I think I got a bad question this morning and would like to see it again. How do I find my past questions?

obamaismyuncle
    obamaismyuncle's Avatar Become A Pro!

kiln

Thank you.

KingKolzig
    KingKolzig's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 487

i won about 7 straight quizzes 50 pts each time. then the last 2 ive been getting incredibly bs questions for the 10 pts, fkn bs fixed bs bs fuk bs fixed fkers

DEP78
    DEP78's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 20

I never found what this question meant. Does anyone know what it is asking? The answer was 12 if that helps.

What was the second highest points-per-game percentage for a Division 1A team in 2000?

kiln

Quote Originally Posted by DEP78 View Post
    I never found what this question meant. Does anyone know what it is asking? The answer was 12 if that helps.

What was the second highest points-per-game percentage for a Division 1A team in 2000?
    • <LI class="">9 <LI class="mine ">19 <LI class="">320

It really doesn't even tell you what sport? That's funny!!!

My problem was also with an ambiguous question (and for only 10 points!) about UConn basketball (something I actually know something about becasue my cousin was the beat writer for Women's Hoops for the Hartford Current until a couple of years ago). I do love trivia and I think it's great that it's been added but sometimes it's really, really frustrating and actually undoes the fun it's supposed to add.

DEP78
    DEP78's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 20

Quote Originally Posted by kiln View Post
    It really doesn't even tell you what sport? That's funny!!!

My problem was also with an ambiguous question (and for only 10 points!) about UConn basketball (something I actually know something about becasue my cousin was the beat writer for Women's Hoops for the Hartford Current until a couple of years ago). I do love trivia and I think it's great that it's been added but sometimes it's really, really frustrating and actually undoes the fun it's supposed to add.
    Yes, that was the whole question posted. Obviously some key information was left out there.

I think the trivia is great. I actually look forward to it every Weds and Sat. There are some questions that are from left field like who was Albert Pujols 4th grade teacher? That's the way it goes.

I just thought that one question was really wierd in that it wasn't really a question.

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

Quote Originally Posted by DEP78 View Post

The answer is 12. I got this question too and have no idea what it means. It's the one question that has about 50 threads started from various posters the last 4 months.