Deuce
    Eddie Mush
    Deuce's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3519

Why isn't anyone at Rebatewager?

I can't use live chat cause no one is there, I call them, some marble mouthed prick boy mumbles for me to leave a message? Every other mother fukking book is there waiting anxiously to take my cash. Fukkin unreal.

sideloaded
    staring into the abyss
    sideloaded's Avatar Become A Pro!

small time book.

TWEETS
    57% NCAAF
    TWEETS's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 391

They close at the end of the last game at night,they claimed they weren't getting anything going on at night. They had it up for a while if you wanted to bitch.

forsberg21
    forsberg21's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2601

Because they round their parlay winners down to the nearest $100

bobbyfk
    Las Vegas Local
    bobbyfk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1506

call them tomorrow

Statman
    Statman's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2721

The concept of this book by getting something back on your losses is sound but I've never joined these guys as one is paying full juice (-110) on games. With the abundance of low juice books out there, it's far better to forego the bonus/rebate and have the low juice work for you. Alternatively, places like Matchbook are very useful to 'beat the high juice' books out there too. During Superbowl time, there were a number of places offering nice bonuses with 7x, 8x, 10x rollover. I came very close to making a deposit with them but settled on Matchbook instead. I thought well if you win the Superbowl, I'll still have a good ways to go to meet the rollover and may lose from there. Instead, I deposited with Matchbook, met their 1x rollover and withdrew 5 days later. In my case, once the NFL is done, my wagering activity goes down so I'd prefer to have the bulk of my cash on hand. Good luck to all!!