jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

I feel bad for this kid

He is just losing more and more

james4512
    james4512's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 139

Obama For how much your on this forum why don't you ever post picks? Since all you do is talk shit about every poster that doesn't hit 100%. You must be a lonely lonely fukk

JVP3122
    JVP3122's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 474

What is Brock still doing posting plays? I haven't been on the site much over the past month or two, but it wasn't too long ago that stupid f\*\*k jjgold was posting videos strongly advising Brock to give this all up? Wasn't he down 40k or something recently?

obamaismyuncle
    obamaismyuncle's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by james4512 View Post
    Obama For how much your on this forum why don't you ever post picks? Since all you do is talk shit about every poster that doesn't hit 100%. You must be a lonely lonely fukk

Don't be mad I called your fraudulent record out...anymore "play of the century" plays we can fade? You couldn't hit water if you feel out of a boat. What's you "Play of the Century" record now? 2-5 or 2-6

james4512
    james4512's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 139

Quote Originally Posted by obamaismyuncle View Post
    Don't be mad I called your fraudulent record out...anymore "play of the century" plays we can fade? You couldn't hit water if you feel out of a boat. What's you "Play of the Century" record now? 2-5 or 2-6
    why dont you go through my posts My "plays of the century" are 5-2 then HUGE play or something to that effect are 1-2 which calculates to 6-4 i mean with your 50 THOUSAND posts you should be use to counting one after another no? Your just a worthless hobbit that has nothing better to do than point out posters who HAVE MADE THE PUBLIC MONEY, its impossible to ALWAYS do it thats why its called gambling. Following me or brock or whoever has a WINNING record and then goes through a rough patch doesnt make them a loser if at the end of the day THEY MADE YOU MONEY

First 12