Mikail
    Fader of GOY'S
    Mikail's Avatar Become A Pro!

Not personally but i've met people infected. Funny to find this thread because I just watched the movie Philadelphia with Tom Hanks and Denzell Washington. I hate fags but I really kind of felt some sympathy for Andrew Beckett (the f\*g who Tom Hanks portrayed) during the movie. Tom Hanks is one heck of an actor.

C-Gold
    C-Gold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 843

Quote Originally Posted by King Mayan View Post
    so I wasn't you talking about Africans and the weak Indians...
    Learn to write. Don't abuse my language.

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO
    King Mayan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3679

Quote Originally Posted by C-Gold View Post
    Learn to write. Don't abuse my language.
    Oh you mean like herepes...

C-Gold

Quote Originally Posted by Mikail View Post
    Not personally but i've met people infected. Funny to find this thread because I just watched the movie Philadelphia with Tom Hanks and Denzell Washington. I hate fags but I really kind of felt some sympathy for Andrew Beckett (the f\*g who Tom Hanks portrayed) during the movie. Tom Hanks is one heck of an actor.
    Hollywood trying to play to your senses to achieve political means. They are using Hanks as a tool to change your mind and break your will.

C-Gold

Oh you mean like herepes...
    Look man, you could draw whatever funny pictures you want on your cave drawings, but don't abuse my language.

doublej95
    Co Power Poster 2011
    doublej95's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19

nope

thezbar
    .lent
    thezbar's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1628

Yes I have. In support groups, in public yes. Personally, in my inner circle- no

CreaturE
    Thanks to everyone helping me!!!
    CreaturE's Avatar Become A Pro!

This stuffs gettin' heated. But either way, no I have never personally met anyone that has been infected with HIV/AIDS.

Mikail
    Fader of GOY'S
    Mikail's Avatar Become A Pro!

Hollywood trying to play to your senses to achieve political means. They are using Hanks as a tool to change your mind and break your will.
    Yeah your right but I am aware of how Hollywood tries to condition our minds subliminally and outwardly with their propaganda. I won't fall for it. I Still hate fags.

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO

Look man, you could draw whatever funny pictures you want on your cave drawings, but don't abuse my language.
    it must be sad to have so much hate in your heart lil boy..... Learn to spell herpes, then talk about language..

C-Gold

Quote Originally Posted by thezbar View Post
    Yes I have. In support groups, in public yes. Personally, in my inner circle- no
    What about the people that fake having aids? Chicks fake getting pregnant for attention, what do gay and depressed dudes fake?

pmidy88
    Brett Favre Best QB of All Times
    pmidy88's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 66

i dont know anyone with hiv or aids. and if anyone i know do have it i dont know about it and its possible they dont know either

C-Gold

Quote Originally Posted by Mikail View Post
    Yeah your right but I am aware of how Hollywood tries to condition our minds subliminally and outwardly with their propaganda. I won't fall for it. I Still hate fags.
    I don't hate fags, but I hate how Hollywoods tries to change us. I hate Hollywood and won't ever let them change me.

C-Gold

it must be sad to have so much hate in your heart lil boy..... Learn to spell herpes, then talk about language..
    You must be angry. Maybe you will draw a funny picture on the cement of the bridge you live under?

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO

I don't hate fags, but I hate how Hollywoods tries to change us. I hate Hollywood and won't ever let them change me.
    C-gold lives in a bubble... His dad takes care of him too much......

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO

You must be angry. Maybe you will draw a funny picture on the cement of the bridge you live under?
    racist inbred stop boning your cousins...

C-Gold

racist inbred stop boning your cousins...
    Actually that would be your mom, sister, daughter and all the others in your blood line. Bang your women and I steal your gold via gambling. Some things never change loser.

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO

Actually that would be your mom, sister, daughter and all the others in your blood line. Bang your women and I steal your gold via gambling. Some things never change loser.
    4reals?????? Are you Spanish????

THEGREAT30
    A man in need is a man exposed
    THEGREAT30's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by muldoon View Post
    Friend of mine (nurse) - is HIV positive after a dying stripper/hooker jabbed her in the arm with her IV needle a few years back (as one of her last shitty acts before dying)

Her meds run about $1400-$1700 a month (her insurance has tried 3 times to cut her off and she's had to sue to continue her drug coverage)

There's no cure - only mixes of drugs to keep it at bay.

Go on azidothymidine (AZT) like she has C-unt. You'd want to put a bullet in your head after a month of that "cure" and the side effects.
    That's messed up

C-Gold

4reals?????? Are you Spanish????
    I gave your mom the dirty sanchez. Don't hate.

Vegas_bond
    Vegas_bond's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10099

One of my friends has AIDS. Hes gay of course. Im not.

Was diagnosed two years ago. At the beginning he was very sick. Swollen lymph nodes, Diarrhea, Weight loss, Fever, all that crap.

But now, he looks pretty healthy. So, there is no a cure for AIDS, but it isnt a death sentence anymore.

stealthyburrito
    Alien Robot Sex Party
    stealthyburrito's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11893

Quote Originally Posted by muldoon View Post
    Friend of mine (nurse) - is HIV positive after a dying stripper/hooker jabbed her in the arm with her IV needle a few years back (as one of her last shitty acts before dying)

Her meds run about $1400-$1700 a month (her insurance has tried 3 times to cut her off and she's had to sue to continue her drug coverage)

There's no cure - only mixes of drugs to keep it at bay.

Go on azidothymidine (AZT) like she has C-unt. You'd want to put a bullet in your head after a month of that "cure" and the side effects.
    WOW. what a bitch!!

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO

I gave your mom the dirty sanchez. Don't hate.
    nice mom jokes... Talk about a internet tough guy....

icancount2one
    Let's go NickFolian Dynamite!
    icancount2one's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 571

My girlfriend and I were about to move in with some guys, one of whom was a very out-of-the-closet gay man. He got a nasty flu a few weeks before we were supposed to move in and it turns out he was HIV positive. Right before we signed the lease he told us, and it didn't change our mind.

My girlfriend and I shared a bathroom and kitchen with the guy for months, and it was never a problem. He got tremors and headaches, but tried not to show it.

C-gold, Broke Landers, Mikhail, I hope someday you let go of your hate.

cant call it
    BAMA UP!!!
    cant call it's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 455

Quote Originally Posted by Chugs View Post
    Theres a cure for AIDS?

wtf
    wtf's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 61

open your eyes you left wing bleeding hearts

the ONLY way this disease gets fixed is if the heterosexual community finances, thus the f a g mafia in hollywood desperately trying to make it a disease for all, it isnt

there have been numerous cases of closet homos that were married with aids, the wives who were occasionally getting nailed NEVER CAUGHT IT-fact

Vol_Bengal
    Vol_Bengal's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by icancount2one View Post
    My girlfriend and I were about to move in with some guys, one of whom was a very out-of-the-closet gay man. He got a nasty flu a few weeks before we were supposed to move in and it turns out he was HIV positive. Right before we signed the lease he told us, and it didn't change our mind.

My girlfriend and I shared a bathroom and kitchen with the guy for months, and it was never a problem. He got tremors and headaches, but tried not to show it.
    You're a better, or ballsier, man than me... I find that out I'm just going to honestly apologize and tell them I can't live within those parameters. Call me whatever, I wouldn't be mean-spirited about it with the guy or hateful, but I'd be honest that I couldn't live with a person that had it that wasn't family.

icancount2one
    Let's go NickFolian Dynamite!
    icancount2one's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 571

Quote Originally Posted by Vol_Bengal View Post

You're a better, or ballsier, man than me... I find that out I'm just going to honestly apologize and tell them I can't live within those parameters. Call me whatever, I wouldn't be mean-spirited about it with the guy or hateful, but I'd be honest that I couldn't live with a person that had it that wasn't family.
    It's a natural human reaction to run from a potentially lethal disease, even if you logically know you won't catch it. Finding out someone has cancer or aids or something just naturally gives you the willies.

unusialsusp5
    unusialsusp5's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3601

aids is so yesterday. so 90's. yes a small segment of people are suffering from it. but it was blown out of proportion when it was popular and now no one seems to care on way or another about it. basically the doctors couldn't really make a decent profit from it since you had to catch it for them to cash in rather than making money on preventative measures. so the deemphasized it to concentrate on things like prostate cancer which they make a killing on.

THE PROFIT
    THE PROFIT's Avatar Become A Pro!

I dont know anyone HIV but the virus that causes stupidity is rampant at SBR

ttrace35
    ttrace35's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1782

The reason this disease is a big problem today is not the f a gs. Its those under-cover, switch hitting, bi-sexual mutha fukkas. If they would have just stayed gay, the disease would have never left the gay community. Its these down low undercover homos that have sex with women, just so they won't look gay. They passed that shit to unsuspecting women who, in turn, can pass that shit to any one of us.

C-Gold

Quote Originally Posted by ttrace35 View Post
    The reason this disease is a big problem today is not the f a gs. Its those under-cover, switch hitting, bi-sexual mutha fukkas. If they would have just stayed gay, the disease would have never left the gay community. Its these down low undercover homos that have sex with women, just so they won't look gay. They passed that shit to unsuspecting women who, in turn, can pass that shit to any one of us.
    For once I must say I agree with you ttrace35.

If you want to go back even further the first man should have never butt ****** a monkey.

C-Gold

Quote Originally Posted by unusialsusp5 View Post
    aids is so yesterday. so 90's. yes a small segment of people are suffering from it. but it was blown out of proportion when it was popular and now no one seems to care on way or another about it. .
    That's my point. I remember it was a big deal in the 90's and the media kept promoting it. Now? You never hear about HIV AIDS and hardly anybody knows anybody with it. Consider who you are polling here too? A bunch of dredge of society gamblers with the occasional mink coat wearing balla.

First 12