1. #36
    Glitch
    Glitch's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 07-08-09
    Posts: 11,779
    Betpoints: 8030

    Quote Originally Posted by Glitch View Post
    50 points that you raised preflop from both positions heads up?? easy.
    Quote Originally Posted by RudyRuetigger View Post
    ok its a bet. here you go:

    ** Dealing Down Cards **
    Dealt to RudyRuetigger: [Kh, 8s]
    glitch: Raise ($4)
    RudyRuetigger: Raise ($11)
    glitch: Call ($7)

    Dealt to RudyRuetigger: [8c, 4d]
    RudyRuetigger: Raise ($5)
    glitch: Fold


    you love those eights for some reason. pay me whiney b*tch.

  2. #37
    Glitch
    Glitch's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 07-08-09
    Posts: 11,779
    Betpoints: 8030

    i dont hit and run and i am actually anti hit and run.

    trust me guys- im really not trying to argue with this clown about 43 points, just not letting him drag my name through the dirt because hes now 25 percent less close to a free pizza.

  3. #38
    opie1988
    I have a MAJOR fukkin clue..
    opie1988's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 09-12-10
    Posts: 23,441
    Betpoints: 809

    Quote Originally Posted by NrmlCurvSurfr View Post

    Im sorry you lost your points or whatever, but get over it. Someone took a shot at you and you got hit. Bummer....If you dont like the rules, i would suggest finding another game.
    Take heed with your tone while addressing Mr.Ruetigger.....

    Rudy keeps extremely busy poring over line movement while selecting winners for us all. If you wish to continue here at SBR.......I'd highly advise you to show him the G**DAMN RESPECT HE HAS CLEARLY EARNED!!

    He is amongst a handful of posters SBRJohn has deemed as untouchable. Do not provoke him.

    SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011


  4. #39
    RudyRuetigger
    Leave of absence until March Madness
    RudyRuetigger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 08-24-10
    Posts: 65,214
    Betpoints: 43

    Quote Originally Posted by NrmlCurvSurfr View Post
    Im sorry you lost your points or whatever, but get over it. Someone took a shot at you and you got hit. Bummer....If you dont like the rules, i would suggest finding another game.
    This thread serves many purposes.

    1st- lets me vent about how it was handled
    2nd- lets everyone else know what to expect if they find him/her self heads up with either person
    3rd- lets everyone see glitch has no clue what he's talking about when it comes to poker even though he thinks he's 2nd best

    I understand the rules just fine.

  5. #40
    RudyRuetigger
    Leave of absence until March Madness
    RudyRuetigger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 08-24-10
    Posts: 65,214
    Betpoints: 43

    Quote Originally Posted by Glitch View Post
    ** Dealing Down Cards **
    Dealt to RudyRuetigger: [Kh, 8s]
    glitch: Raise ($4)
    RudyRuetigger: Raise ($11)
    glitch: Call ($7)

    Dealt to RudyRuetigger: [8c, 4d]
    RudyRuetigger: Raise ($5)
    glitch: Fold


    you love those eights for some reason. pay me whiney b*tch.
    are you dense, dumb, or ignorant?

    look what i said earlier
    Quote Originally Posted by RudyRuetigger View Post
    how much would you like to bet? i had 1 3 bet on you and thats all I raised out of position

  6. #41
    NrmlCurvSurfr
    NrmlCurvSurfr's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 04-06-10
    Posts: 2,900
    Betpoints: 552

    Quote Originally Posted by RudyRuetigger View Post

    This thread serves many purposes.

    1st- lets me vent about how it was handled
    2nd- lets everyone else know what to expect if they find him/her self heads up with either person
    3rd- lets everyone see glitch has no clue what he's talking about when it comes to poker even though he thinks he's 2nd best

    I understand the rules just fine.
    I'm glad you found an outlet for your frustration but bashing a guy because he won some betpoints off of you is classless, at best. And I never said you didn't understand the rules, I said, if you don't like them you should not play.

    I see how it can be annoying, but who made you call anyway? When I see guys getting crazy I just back off a little and let others deal with it.

  7. #42
    Glitch
    Glitch's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 07-08-09
    Posts: 11,779
    Betpoints: 8030

    ignorant i suppose is the answer. im not reading every piece of toxic sewage that you post- sorry to break that to you...let me sift through it for principle. but the bet (Originally Posted by Glitch
    50 points that you raised preflop from both positions heads up?? easy.) is obviously off.

  8. #43
    Glitch
    Glitch's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 07-08-09
    Posts: 11,779
    Betpoints: 8030

    Hand ID 134330 you also raised from the bb but you had aces.

    the other hand doesnt count either because you admitted somewhere already that you "3-betted one time"

  9. #44
    RudyRuetigger
    Leave of absence until March Madness
    RudyRuetigger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 08-24-10
    Posts: 65,214
    Betpoints: 43

    Quote Originally Posted by NrmlCurvSurfr View Post
    I'm glad you found an outlet for your frustration but bashing a guy because he won some betpoints off of you is classless, at best. And I never said you didn't understand the rules, I said, if you don't like them you should not play.

    I see how it can be annoying, but who made you call anyway? When I see guys getting crazy I just back off a little and let others deal with it.
    do you think i really give a flying fukk what you think about me?

    and to the guys that actually enjoy playing poker profitably, im sure this thread helped them either a) not sit with either heads up or b) realize how easy it is to exploit them

    I'm no genius at poker, but I do have common sense.

  10. #45
    frizzelli
    frizzelli's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 08-06-10
    Posts: 8,915
    Betpoints: 12

    Glitch is a classless piece of shyt anyways Rudy who gives a fuk about that nobody Glitch.

  11. #46
    RudyRuetigger
    Leave of absence until March Madness
    RudyRuetigger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 08-24-10
    Posts: 65,214
    Betpoints: 43

    Quote Originally Posted by Glitch View Post
    ignorant i suppose is the answer. im not reading every piece of toxic sewage that you post- sorry to break that to you...let me sift through it for principle. but the bet (Originally Posted by Glitch
    50 points that you raised preflop from both positions heads up?? easy.) is obviously off.
    its clear i made the 3bet 1 time exception, to which you agreed in your next post.

    Quote Originally Posted by Glitch View Post
    Hand ID 134330 you also raised from the bb but you had aces.

    the other hand doesnt count either because you admitted somewhere already that you "3-betted one time"
    i did raise from the bb, but you folded on the button...so guess what? I had position

    I don't mind you not paying, at first I was aggravated at what you did, now I realize you just think you know a hell of alot more than you actually do. I do let ignorance slide, so its ok by me.

  12. #47
    Glitch
    Glitch's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 07-08-09
    Posts: 11,779
    Betpoints: 8030

    get back in your hole frizzelli

  13. #48
    NrmlCurvSurfr
    NrmlCurvSurfr's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 04-06-10
    Posts: 2,900
    Betpoints: 552

    Quote Originally Posted by opie1988 View Post

    Take heed with your tone while addressing Mr.Ruetigger.....

    Rudy keeps extremely busy poring over line movement while selecting winners for us all. If you wish to continue here at SBR.......I'd highly advise you to show him the G**DAMN RESPECT HE HAS CLEARLY EARNED!!

    He is amongst a handful of posters SBRJohn has deemed as untouchable. Do not provoke him.
    I dont have a problem with ANY poster, we are all here to say whatever we feel the need to say. In fact, I have seen rudys plays for a while and I know they are money. This being said, why bash a guy because he won a few betpoints following the rules of the game? I didnt intend to post in this thread but it seems that rudy might be bashing glitch for something that is allowed in the game. This is a part of gambling, "ethics" are definitely in a grey area.

  14. #49
    frizzelli
    frizzelli's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 08-06-10
    Posts: 8,915
    Betpoints: 12

    Quote Originally Posted by Glitch View Post
    get back in your hole frizzelli
    How about I get back in your wife's hole you fuk.

  15. #50
    Glitch
    Glitch's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 07-08-09
    Posts: 11,779
    Betpoints: 8030

    Quote Originally Posted by frizzelli View Post
    How about I get back in your wife's hole you fuk.
    im married to your sister so i dont support that unholy union.

  16. #51
    frizzelli
    frizzelli's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 08-06-10
    Posts: 8,915
    Betpoints: 12

    Quote Originally Posted by NrmlCurvSurfr View Post
    I dont have a problem with ANY poster, we are all here to say whatever we feel the need to say. In fact, I have seen rudys plays for a while and I know they are money. This being said, why bash a guy because he won a few betpoints following the rules of the game? I didnt intend to post in this thread but it seems that rudy might be bashing glitch for something that is allowed in the game. This is a part of gambling, "ethics" are definitely in a grey area.
    Who the fuk are you anyways? You have no business in this thread or even taking sides you nobody fuk.

  17. #52
    Glitch
    Glitch's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 07-08-09
    Posts: 11,779
    Betpoints: 8030

    Quote Originally Posted by frizzelli View Post
    Who the fuk are you anyways? You have no business in this thread or even taking sides you nobody fuk.
    are you waiting for rudy to bat his eyelashes at you and jump in your arms like "myyy herroo" ???

  18. #53
    RudyRuetigger
    Leave of absence until March Madness
    RudyRuetigger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 08-24-10
    Posts: 65,214
    Betpoints: 43

    Quote Originally Posted by Glitch View Post
    are you waiting for rudy to bat his eyelashes at you and jump in your arms like "myyy herro ???
    ignoring what I wrote I see?

    Just admit you're wrong

  19. #54
    Glitch
    Glitch's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 07-08-09
    Posts: 11,779
    Betpoints: 8030

    pretty much done here.

  20. #55
    frizzelli
    frizzelli's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 08-06-10
    Posts: 8,915
    Betpoints: 12

    Quote Originally Posted by Glitch View Post
    are you waiting for rudy to bat his eyelashes at you and jump in your arms like "myyy herro ???
    I already fukkin buried you with that wife comment pal no need to beat a dead horse. I win this round pal now beat it.

  21. #56
    RudyRuetigger
    Leave of absence until March Madness
    RudyRuetigger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 08-24-10
    Posts: 65,214
    Betpoints: 43

    your post number 24 acknowledges the fact that i excluded 1 3bet and at no other point did i raise out of position preflop


  22. #57
    Glitch
    Glitch's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 07-08-09
    Posts: 11,779
    Betpoints: 8030

    not disregarding it or ignoring it. didnt even see it. 43 points, some sad fat midget on the internet named rudy, a thread with someone crying about nobody wanting to play with him....those things are not my life....let me see

  23. #58
    Glitch
    Glitch's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 07-08-09
    Posts: 11,779
    Betpoints: 8030

    post 24 says "50 points"

  24. #59
    NrmlCurvSurfr
    NrmlCurvSurfr's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 04-06-10
    Posts: 2,900
    Betpoints: 552

    Quote Originally Posted by frizzelli View Post

    Who the fuk are you anyways? You have no business in this thread or even taking sides you nobody fuk.
    Good one, Like everyone in the world knows "frizzelli" Give me a break, You are just another dude behind a monitor.

  25. #60
    RudyRuetigger
    Leave of absence until March Madness
    RudyRuetigger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 08-24-10
    Posts: 65,214
    Betpoints: 43

    Quote Originally Posted by Glitch View Post
    not disregarding it or ignoring it. didnt even see it. 43 points, some sad fat midget on the internet named rudy, a thread with someone crying about nobody wanting to play with him....those things are not my life....let me see
    i enjoy you changing it to a battle of words attacking someone.

    thats what usually happens when 1 person is wrong

  26. #61
    Glitch
    Glitch's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 07-08-09
    Posts: 11,779
    Betpoints: 8030

    sorry if i hurt your feelings but this is not your weekly dungeons and dragons game. im not battling anyone. i am trying to tell you that you mean nothing to me, this means nothing to me...i am killing tiime and being courteous patronizing this conversation.


    it should be understandable if i miss something.

  27. #62
    RudyRuetigger
    Leave of absence until March Madness
    RudyRuetigger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 08-24-10
    Posts: 65,214
    Betpoints: 43

    Quote Originally Posted by Glitch View Post
    post 24 says "50 points"
    yes and like i said it acknowledges the fact i made an exception on the 3bet because you even quoted it

  28. #63
    frizzelli
    frizzelli's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 08-06-10
    Posts: 8,915
    Betpoints: 12

    Quote Originally Posted by RudyRuetigger View Post
    i enjoy you changing it to a battle of words attacking someone. thats what usually happens when 1 person is wrong
    Everyone knows that Glitch is a fukkin joke on this site Rudy who gives a fuk about this scumbag he aint shit, thinks he is but nobody respects a word this goof says.

  29. #64
    RudyRuetigger
    Leave of absence until March Madness
    RudyRuetigger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 08-24-10
    Posts: 65,214
    Betpoints: 43

    Quote Originally Posted by frizzelli View Post
    Everyone knows that Glitch is a fukkin joke on this site Rudy who gives a fuk about this scumbag he aint shit, thinks he is but nobody respects a word this goof says.
    the funny part is the thread was not attacking him as a poker player (because i know i suck too), he did that himself though

  30. #65
    Glitch
    Glitch's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 07-08-09
    Posts: 11,779
    Betpoints: 8030

    now i see the discrepancy. post 19 i guess you mean.

    ill pay you. even though i set the terms differently not acknowledging that those were exceptions but that is kinda my fault. the bet i made and the terms i set and quoted didnt include that but i can see how it woulda been assumed.

    just not paying attention.

  31. #66
    RudyRuetigger
    Leave of absence until March Madness
    RudyRuetigger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 08-24-10
    Posts: 65,214
    Betpoints: 43

    Quote Originally Posted by Glitch View Post
    now i see the discrepancy. post 19 i guess you mean.

    ill pay you. even though i set the terms differently not acknowledging that those were exceptions but that is kinda my fault. the bet i made and the terms i set and quoted didnt include that but i can see how it woulda been assumed.

    just not paying attention.
    my post #21 says how much would you like to bet and i said excluding the 3 bet.

    your post 24 quoted that post and said 50 points.

    if you dont think you lost, no need to pay. im not going to follow you around calling you a stiff.


    i see you already sent, but if you dont think you lost, ill send it back. im not trying to angle shoot for 50 pts

  32. #67
    Glitch
    Glitch's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 07-08-09
    Posts: 11,779
    Betpoints: 8030

    i think fair is you giving me 25 back. because of the aces hand also. but up to you. im really not that concerned. keep it if u want. merry christmas.
    Points Awarded:

    RudyRuetigger gave Glitch 25 SBR Point(s) for this post.


  33. #68
    Glitch
    Glitch's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 07-08-09
    Posts: 11,779
    Betpoints: 8030

    yeah frizz. i really dont have any idea who you are or what youre talking about...for the record. gotta take your meds or something guy.

  34. #69
    frizzelli
    frizzelli's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 08-06-10
    Posts: 8,915
    Betpoints: 12

    Quote Originally Posted by Glitch View Post
    yeah frizz. i really dont have any idea who you are or what youre talking about...for the record. gotta take your meds or something guy.
    I already fukkin buried you Glitch good game and thanks for coming out pal I will be here all week.

  35. #70
    Glitch
    Glitch's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 07-08-09
    Posts: 11,779
    Betpoints: 8030

    Quote Originally Posted by frizzelli View Post
    I already fukkin buried you Glitch good game and thanks for coming out pal I will be here all week.
    1. i dont have a wife
    2. i have no idea who you are
    3. get off rudy's nuts.

    alright i think im done here.

    summary: i couldnt stay there 3-handed with a guy raising first to act every hand before me and a guy goin all in repeatedly after me. woulda been a slow bleed.

First 123 Last
Top