pepper60000
    pepper60000's Avatar Become A Pro!

JJ Gold??? Doesn't the guy have sunglasses you can buy called JJ gold sunglasses?

Housemoney
    Housemoney's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4972

I spend a lot of down time on here. Sitting at a bar by myself, buddies left after Duke game (pussies). Not many people here, so on SBR. Hope it picks up soon.

GELATINOUS CUBE
    SBR's 94.4% handicapper
    GELATINOUS CUBE's Avatar Become A Pro!

THE PROFIT?

wtf??

tony_come
    tony_come's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1122

The ghosts

THE PROFIT
    THE PROFIT's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    these mobile devices make many of us post more and wide range of times per day
    If I had to post from a mobile device I wouldnt. I hate that shit. I even hate to text. It pisses me off. My girl doesnt know that phones even have a goddamn speaker for communicating verbally.

THE PROFIT

my post count shows that Im here a lot more than I actually am.

Who am I foolin'? Im here all the fukin time

stealthyburrito
    Alien Robot Sex Party
    stealthyburrito's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11893

Quote Originally Posted by THE PROFIT View Post
    If I had to post from a mobile device I wouldnt. I hate that shit. I even hate to text. It pisses me off. My girl doesnt know that phones even have a goddamn speaker for communicating verbally.
    profit you old wrinkly ball bastard these things are like crack!! can't get enough if it.

true story i was fiddling around with my droid first day i got it, bout a month and a half ago. i was downloading apps left and right, adjusting widget settings, and browsing 5dimes and sbr. suddenly i was startled for a sec when i heard the droid make a "ring, ring" sound

guess i forgot the primary purpose of that purchase was to make/receive calls.

onlooker
    I'm still watching...
    onlooker's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4579

Mobile device has me here more often then not. I have to be careful when posting from Area 51 though.

THE PROFIT

I hate the fuks, stealthy! Wouldnt have it, if someone gave me the newest fukin gadget that complicates a phone right now I would put it on ebay & sell it to some young puk like you

I like a phone to be a phone, I like a computer to be a computer. Im all for technology but I just dont have the need for all that shit anymore complicating my life, it doesnt make mine easier like it does some, just complicates it

THE PROFIT

Quote Originally Posted by onlooker View Post
    Mobile device has me here more often then not. I have to be careful when posting from Area 51 though.
    Id say you either get great signal there or none at all, depending on the angle of the sun

stealthyburrito
    Alien Robot Sex Party
    stealthyburrito's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11893

Quote Originally Posted by THE PROFIT View Post
    I hate the fuks, stealthy! Wouldnt have it, if someone gave me the newest fukin gadget that complicates a phone right now I would put it on ebay & sell it to some young puk like you

I like a phone to be a phone, I like a computer to be a computer. Im all for technology but I just dont have the need for all that shit anymore complicating my life, it doesnt make mine easier like it does some, just complicates it
    complicated?? hardly profit, people twice your age know how to use these things, they know about these little devices than they do their grandchildren

think of all the boring things you do in life. driving?? post from the mobile! talking to the gf on the phone?? post from the mobile! taking a shit?? you get the picture at this point.

JMobile
    CM Punk -1000.5 (100X)
    JMobile's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26848

Quote Originally Posted by ttrace35 View Post
    I'm on the toilet as we speak.
    laugh out loud!

Domestic
    Domestic's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1756

Only 3 hours.. you are way off, try 8-10.

First 12