pjesnik24
    kicked out
    pjesnik24's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13320

888sport

Anybody playing with them?
    Their website looks quite similar to bluesquare but does somebody know more about them?

bigboydan
    bigboydan's Avatar Become A Pro!

888sport is based out of Gibraltar and is part of the Cassava Enterprises Ltd (apparent company), which includes books like Blue Square. So you know your funds should be fairly safe. However I'm not sure if they put people on delays or not, but I do know they will cut your limits to nothing if you show any signs of sharpness.

Bill Dozer
    @BillDozer110
    Bill Dozer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 21705

Quote Originally Posted by pjesnik24 View Post
    Anybody playing with them?
    Their website looks quite similar to bluesquare but does somebody know more about them?
    You may be aware it's a joint venture with BlueSq.

bigboydan

It's looking like a skin. The lines are exactly the same and both sites are using the Orbis software.

citlec
    citlec's Avatar Become A Pro!

I wouldnt bother opening up with 888sport. I opened a account and placed 3 bets which 1 won, 1 lost and 1 is pending but when i came to place my 4th bet the next day my limits was about £10 on everything and about £30 on big odds on.

Champi
    Champi's Avatar Become A Pro!

I think 888Sports is better than BlueSq(cuted lines after 2 bets),place about 10 wagers and still i m not limited.I see limits are variable for every type of game.Also their site is translated in my language and they hav phone support in my country too.
    Last edited by Champi; 04-03-08 at 07:08 AM.

bigboydan

If you survived the cut limits I guess my next question to you would be. Have you experienced any types of delays at all Champi?

Champi
    Champi's Avatar Become A Pro!

Not for now...they are for a 2 weeks in a bussiness
    But i see few changes in their site menu and few upgrades every day.Maybe their risk control didnt work yet or limits are fairly created or maybe i only deposit here for now
    My max betting limit on English Premiership is about 200$ to 1k.
    Last edited by Champi; 04-03-08 at 02:31 PM.

bigboydan

Keep us posted about if you receive any delays at all Champi, because I'm sure the SBR members would like to know that info. I know I sure do.

PAPA SHANGO
    PAPA SHANGO's Avatar Become A Pro!

This book is a joke run by amateurs, after 2 winning bets just $60 and $70 was limited by 90% on all stakes...there software is rubbish and there's palpable errors aplenty and instead of voiding such bets they'll suspend the account and take all the credit , STAY AWAY FROM BLUE SQUARE and 888SPORTS they just want you're deposit after which you'll be lucky to ever see or withdraw any winnings....

ArminMD
    El Moldovano.
    ArminMD's Avatar Become A Pro!

i think it's a good book...

BEANTOWNJIM
    I GRIN WHEN I WIN
    BEANTOWNJIM's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1358

Are they the same book as this www.88winners.com i had a credit account with this book

plachetk
    plachetk's Avatar Become A Pro!

I have opened the account in 888Sport.com and have deposited via moneybookers. I placed bets on sports. The amount of my win is 180 euro. I have sent copies of my documents after the deposit. I wanted to withdraw my funds , but the bookmaker has blocked my account and has written that won't return the deposit and a win. I didn't receive any bonuses. I just have fairly won on bets. I consider that the bookmaker has stolen my money. How I can to return my funds? SBR can help?