I put a couple dimes into a book for Superbowl that has a 4x rollover requirement. I was lucky enough to double up on the 'Bowl, but I'm not a very confident bettor when it comes to basketball (usually bet on just football and baseball) so I want to evacuate my funds until baseball season is underway since that's the only thing to really bet on right now.

My question is what is the safest approach to complete my rollover without depleting my winnings?

Is it best to identify a few good plays a week and just divide up my bets among that and pray for the best, or should I plan on taking a longer term approach, picking a tout and seeing what happens over a month or so? Beyond all that, are there any threads or service plays floating around here performing well right now that would be good to ride for the next week or two while trying to quickly exhaust the rollover?

Just curious what others have done when they decide they want to complete their rollover and get out, I've never been in this position before so thanks for feedback in advance.