sharpcat
    sharpcat's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by big0mar View Post
    You obviously do not understand what "taking a shot" means in this context.
    If a bookie allows you to place a parlay wager and he is also accepting parlay wagers on the opposite side it is fair game.

Many books will not allow you to make correlated parlays yet they will still allow you to parlay the 2 uncorrelated sides of the parlay. Is this fair that a book would selectively only allow you to make the 2 highly -EV side of a game that can be parlayed 4 ways but not the +EV sides? Rebate wager does this and several other books and I think it is nonsense, if you allow a parlay of dog/over you should honor a parlay of dog/under or none at all.

trixtrix
    trixtrix's Avatar Become A Pro!

too funny, thread starter is a brand new poster that just joined yesterday and had grand total of 7 posts before starting this thread. you know, b/c he worried about the "integrity" of sbr book, which he would've known about for a grand total of 24 hours..

meanwhile, he's boasting about a good karma while bashing me and calling me a "scumbag", yea that will bring you loads of good "karma" lollol

hey op, don't forget to register a brand new screenname for tomorrow's daily trixtrix bashing thread, you know b/c this thread is starting to get clustered w/ knowledge posters and reasonable opinions

ps: hey justin7, be careful driving home tonight sir, apparently bad karma is heading your way!

BettingGeek
    SBR PRO
    BettingGeek's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by BettingGeek View Post
    I will tell Trixtrix, hopefully he'll throw me some point
    Trixtrix
    You saw my post, pal

blackbeSSt
    blackbeSSt's Avatar Become A Pro!

trix how many orders are they gonna cancel of yours?

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO
    King Mayan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3679

Quote Originally Posted by blackbeSSt View Post
    trix how many orders are they gonna cancel of yours?
    he started this by helping out grumperz....

First 12