d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 21665

Quote Originally Posted by THEGREAT30 View Post
    Atlanta will overtake them for the 3 spot before the all-star break
    Unlikely they'll pick up 2 games with both teams having 4 remaining. They might pick up 1.

LChruscial85
    Tyler Bray to the Bills!
    LChruscial85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

Atlanta is overrated...and I agree with you Brock...the Bulls have killed me the past 2 games they've played

PlatinumBerg
    PlatinumBerg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 613

The reason why the Bulls are so "bad" right now is because they have two old and useless starters! Kurt Thomas and Keith Bogans should NOT even be starting for a European league, let alone in the NBA!

rapidfire5
    Update Status
    rapidfire5's Avatar Become A Pro!

i thought Rose to bound to have a bounce back game since that crappy performance he put up in Oakland

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 21665

Quote Originally Posted by PlatinumBerg View Post
    The reason why the Bulls are so "bad" right now is because they have two old and useless starters! Kurt Thomas and Keith Bogans should NOT even be starting for a European league, let alone in the NBA!
    Kurt Thomas has done as well as can be expected, but they're really starting to miss Noah, particularly his toughness, energy and defense on the road. He should be back shortly after the break. Bulls had a soft schedule most of the last couple months, but it gets tough real soon. First week of March the Bulls go on the road to face Atlanta, Orlando and Miami in succession. We'll find out a lot about the team at that time. Bulls could also use a wise trade for a shooting guard. Nothing major, but someone that would be a solid fit, just about anything is an upgrade over Bogans. I think the Bulls will end up with Courtney Lee, who is very underutilized in Houston.

First 12