iifold
    Update your status
    iifold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1774

Super Bowl (Steelers vs. Packers)

I was going to make a nice, professional, write up for you fruitloops, but then I stopped and thought about it.. I'm the fukkin King, I am a legend around here... I don't have to look up a bunch of useless stats and try to act like I know whats gonna happen, because I really do know what's gonna happen.... I can just wing it off the top of my head.. There will be no rough draft, I'm just gonna ramble on and tell you guys what I think is gonna happen, I might even just drop random thoughts about some of you quacks along the way. Speaking of quacks, did you see stealthyburrito's video?? That guy looked more confused than Pavyracer trying to teach an English class..

I hear a ton of Packers chatter, makes me laugh because even JJ knows a team that can't run the ball, no matter how well they throw, can't be a sure thing to win anything. I'm not saying the Pack are garbage, just saying you can rely on them about as much as you can rely on Baitmen's mental state. So let's cross "The Packers are a Lock to Cover" off the list and keep it moving like Illini and a plate of powder...

Prepare to here a bunch of nonsense about how great these defenses are.. I'll admit, they look great against offenses led by Drew Bledsoe's little brother (Flacco) and Cuntler twice a year, but how are they going to fare against two future Hall of Fame QB's??

nosniboR11, pay attention while I teach you how to think.. You see, what makes the Steelers defense so good is that they take away the run rather effortlessly. This allows them to take chances all over the field and helps Polamalu look like a one man wrecking crew... You guys don't really think shampoo boy would be this good on the Texans defense... Do you? OK, now throw that all out the window because the Packers aren't even going to attempt to run. Why would they?? This would be about as smart as Baitmen trying to go tout... Fishhead would make it rain at a strip club before the Packers try to run on the Steelers...Green Bay has the edge here, they are actually taking away Pittsburgh's strength on defense by default... Now, don't mistake me for Rod1010, I understand that the Steelers will make adjustments, but I don't think we will see them until the second half. I will wager accordingly.

Now let's look at this Packers defense. Of course they looked good last week against the Bears, I thought I was watching Paco and The Profit run routes for Chicago. Do they know that NFL teams have at least one 6'5" wideout now a days?? Anyways....Woodson and Mathews won't be able to run their little stunts and blitzes against a real football team. Pitt will just run it down their throats and shorten the game if they want to get all fancy on defense. Teams with A.Rodgers don't like to play "shortened games" so I'm pretty sure the Pack will be forced to play more of a base defense and stay in their gaps, they will look to smother the run early, I'm sure of it.. They are going to force Ben to beat them, they want a shootout, and I don't blame them but they better be careful, because Ben will toss aside pass rushers and hit one of his young guys deep...Green Bay has some good young corners and the luxury of C.Woodson who is like a hybrid corner/backer. This is the strength of their D and I expect them to Coral the Steelers towards it. As you can tell I like the Packers D vs. the Steelers Offense a little more than the other way around...

So who am I taking?

As you can tell, I don't think these defenses will live up to the hype. I was preaching the Over in this game before the AFC Championship was even done. The total opened at 45, I put in an Over Wager at 45.5 (I know it's a bad number Sharpcat) as it went up to 46 .. Shortly thereafter the line dropped like Shari's panties in Sickler's dreams to 44 where it stands now.

Ask yourself these questions... If you like the Packers, and expect them to be up in the 3rd quarter, do you really see them controlling clock with sustained drives to finish out the game??? Fukk no, their only chance to win is to keep scoring. They will continue to pass and complete them which will lead to scores, or they will stop the clock with incompletions. Either way it's good news for the Over...Now lets assume you like the Steelers.. Even if they control the clock and play Steeler football, the time they eat up will be offset by the Packers, who will be passing every down. It all comes back to the Packers complete lack of a running game.

Good Luck Under Bettors, You're gonna need it while you watch two Hall of Fame quarterbacks do what they do best on the turf in Texas...

OVER (44)

Smaller Plays:

I see the Packers getting off to a fast start like poster CanuckG.. Pitt will have no answer for Rodgers quick decision making and their depth at receiver. They will abandon the run and pick apart a stunned Steeler D throughout the first half..

Packers First Half -130

If the Packers do indeed jump out to this lead I predict, I will be taking the Steelers for the second half. If you can't run the ball, you either blow teams out or you blow leads.. Either way something is getting blown in the second half..(and I'm not talking about RogueScholar and ApricotSinner)

Steelers Second Half at Any Number (Only if Packers lead by 7+)
    Points Awarded:

cant call it gave iifold 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

bobbyfk
    Las Vegas Local
    bobbyfk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1506

sweethook
    sweethook's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10440

nice one gl man

iifold
    Update your status

Here's another thing for Under bettors to think about:

http://scores.espn.go.com/nfl/boxscore?gameId=291220023

ShogunRua
    Update Status
    ShogunRua's Avatar Become A Pro!

Good read. GL with your plays.

Aussiecapper101
    LeTs GeT BuSY
    Aussiecapper101's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 96

Good write up bro good luck

whatsgood5
    Let's fuckin' do it
    whatsgood5's Avatar Become A Pro!

Tldr

BIGDAY
    angelman.org
    BIGDAY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24866

Nice work!

zoso11871
    zoso11871's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2334

If I had to play the o/u, it would be the Over. Good luck.

3PtShooter
    3PtShooter's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 16173

nice write out

thericker7
    thericker7's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 207

I couldn't agree more.

mrfancy
    mrfancy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1086

While I agree am I the only one in love with steelers +3 -120? I mean this is the steelers who have been there and done that

SRBI
    SRBI's Avatar Become A Pro!

Packers will win it all...go bet your house on that.

msec512
    msec512's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 55

I agree, expect the Packers jump out to 10-14 point lead early in the 1st Half.

nyplayer33
    nyplayer33's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 106

Steelers center will not play...he's hurt....

Tk Fo Sho
    Tk Fo Sho's Avatar Become A Pro!

Pack and the over. Easy money baby

Christina33
    Christina33's Avatar Become A Pro!

Very nice write up.

Good luck

beaunose2002
    beaunose2002's Avatar Become A Pro!

does anyone remember when the packers couldnt score a td in a couple games this year?

JerseyLove
    JerseyLove's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 61

I like pitt. Black and yellow baby

Prop Bet Master
    The road to nowhere leads to me!
    Prop Bet Master's Avatar Become A Pro!

It seems like almost everybody on here is on the over. You know what that means.

Roxxyfish
    finally i am on skype
    Roxxyfish's Avatar Become A Pro!

Pittsburgh steelers will win sb

OTL
    OTL's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5277

Quote Originally Posted by Roxxyfish View Post
    Pittsburgh steelers will win sb
    My thoughts exactly. The result of this game will fall squarely on the shoulders of Aaron Rodgers, whereas Pitts fields a team of stars that have been to (and won) the big show more than most players can dream of. Look for the Steelers to try to get to Rogers early, and knock him down whenever possible. The guy just suffered a recent concussion and is probably one or two good hits away from another.

chargers4222
    chargers4222's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8926

over baby aw yea lets go good call baby lets go shootout in dallas

richyrich8478
    richyrich8478's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

Its tough. But i like packers on spread and the under

vboyt
    vboyt's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 259

I believe the over is the play !!

gmoney000
    gmoney000's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 257

The first person who can give me 3 legitimate sites besides Carib, and Bookmaker, who have Superbowl Squares I will give 7 points to

I promised this 5 days again but cannot find it in this thread, if it was you bring it up and I'll give you the points
    Thanks!!!

minet123
    Is JJ a Higher Power ?
    minet123's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3753

Foldy

D3 Mighty Ducks
    D3 Mighty Ducks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 782

I like the Over in this match up as well

RedSox88
    RedSox88's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 25

steelers win this one 31 to 28

frognose20
    frognose20's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 185

I agree with the over but think Pittsburgh wins it

NinjaShoes
    NinjaShoes's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by RedSox88 View Post
    steelers win this one 31 to 28
    where u been bro? no more capping games from you on the forums after one bad day? u had some nice picks before that mang, keep at it

iifold
    Update your status

Ben just told you the game was going over in the interview with Bradshaw...

sharps on the under....

skidrow
    skidrow's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 300

Quote Originally Posted by SRBI View Post
    Packers will win it all...go bet your house on that.

lol, i love the confidence, i think packers win this by 7 , but dropping that house on it...

iifold
    Update your status

The field is a joke, somebody gets hurt on every tackle/play..must be like playing on concrete..

the scoring wont stop, and as predicted, the Packers will let the Steelers back in the game because they are one dimensional...

Over looking good..

sweethook
    sweethook's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10440

12 Last