Paver Best Of Luck Today

I know you have a family and things on the line today

I will not say anymore

God Bless You

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

Thanks JJ. I found out last night we are invited for dinner tonight at a friend's house. I told my wife what about the Superbowl? What Superbowl she says?

Need some tips on what to do so I can watch the game without sounding like an inconsiderate son of a bitch.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Try and re schedule the diner or I can call you pretending to be your boss and you need to be on call tonight and in front of your pc for some emergency work that needs to get done by tomorrow

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

OK sounds like a plan. I can't reschedule the dinner but I will fake a heart attack when we are there so we can leave and go home. I may ask you to call. Can you sound like a doctor? Maybe Dr. Mike Jack Corbin my personal cardiologist.

jgray
    jgray's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 244

Quote Originally Posted by pavyracer View Post
    Thanks JJ. I found out last night we are invited for dinner tonight at a friend's house. I told my wife what about the Superbowl? What Superbowl she says? Need some tips on what to do so I can watch the game without sounding like an inconsiderate son of a bitch.
    Personally, I think it's inconsiderate to not acknowledge that others may want to watch the SB. Even if you personally don't like it you can't ignore that today is a big deal. Sort of like the Oscars. I could give a shit, but if I had people over who want to watch, it'd be on the TV.

nosniboR11
    fu
    nosniboR11's Avatar Become A Pro!

shut up chipmunk