BrentCrude
    BrentCrude's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

Ridiculously cheap vitamins,tonics,supplements,free shipping too

I used to order from this place 25 years ago and was surprised to find it still in business online so I ordered a bunch of stuff.Sure,the bottom level ones I order from their selection categories are probably synthetic vitamins but where else can you find B-12 complex for $1.50 a bottle.Saw Pal Meadow or whatever that stuff is to keep your groin in working order is $1.50 a bottle.Free shipping on any size order and no sales tax.Can't go wrong with multi vitamins too at $1.50 a bottle. www.puritanspride.com Man,it's cheap insurance these days where you can tell yourself you at least tried taking all this stuff if you do get sick down the road.
    Last edited by BrentCrude; 02-06-11 at 07:04 AM.

Dirty Sanchez
    Two time SBR Academy Award winner
    Dirty Sanchez's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26

Isn't this an offshoot of the eerily close name Purinapetchow? How do the pills go down....rough?

Chandler
    Chandler's Avatar Become A Pro!

thanks for looking out

maersksealand
    maersksealand's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by BrentCrude View Post
    I used to order from this place 25 years ago and was surprised to find it still in business online so I ordered a bunch of stuff.Sure,the bottom level ones I order from their selection categories are probably synthetic vitamins but where else can you find B-12 complex for $1.50 a bottle.Saw Pal Meadow or whatever that stuff is to keep your groin in working order is $1.50 a bottle.Free shipping on any size order and no sales tax.Can't go wrong with multi vitamins too at $1.50 a bottle. www.puritanspride.com Man,it's cheap insurance these days where you can tell yourself you at least tried taking all this stuff if you do get sick down the road.

$1.50 a bottle...in the long run cancer is about the only thing those "vitamins" will give you. Most likely those $1.50 vitamins are Made in China drywall coated with paint.

sickler
    Facade 101
    sickler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2983

No kava kava on their menu. Used to take the stuff, they banned the sale of it in Canada years ago. Looking for a good place to order, it's legal to import for personal use.