BAMA UP!!!
    cant call it's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 455

Quote Originally Posted by maersksealand View Post
    LAND OF THE FREE
    and the home of the enslaved

LV420
    LV420's Avatar Become A Pro!

I know a couple crazy ass people that have concealed weapon permits and it doesn't make me feel any safer. Just because you have a permit doesn't mean your not nuts.

Smoke
    Smoke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1510

They need to do full cavity searches, drunk people and guns don't mix, believe me I know, can't tell u how many times I've been drunk and pulled gun out on someone that's pissed me off just so I can watch them shake

SR
    SR's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 145

Quote Originally Posted by Smoke View Post
    They need to do full cavity searches, drunk people and guns don't mix, believe me I know, can't tell u how many times I've been drunk and pulled gun out on someone that's pissed me off just so I can watch them shake
    Exactly. While disturbing, someone finally says something legitimate. Guns have no place in the public space. There will be hundreds of law enforcement, as well as highly trained snipers at the game.

One redneck who thinks he's a hero is more liable to cause damage than to prevent it.
    Last edited by SR; 02-06-11 at 12:36 PM.

Smoke
    Smoke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1510

Quote Originally Posted by SR View Post
    Exactly. While disturbing someone finally says something legitimate. Guns have no place in the public space. There will be hundreds of law enforcement and snipers at the game.

One redneck who thinks he's a hero is more liable to cause damage than to prevent it.
    Disturbing, yes. Truthful, yes
    We all do dumb shit when we are drunk, therefore I'm in favor of full cavity searches at the Superbowl. You'd be surprised where u can stash a weapon and that includes the anus

The Seer
    The Seer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7617

Team vehicles will have have RFID credentials and will be tracked in real-time. Frank Supovitz, NFL senior vice president, told reporters in Texas his organization will use GPS to track cars, limos, and buses that will be carrying teams, officials, and VIPs. Credentials will be checked against a database pre-loaded with names and photos.
    Jones said the stadium has perches for snipers. Video cameras will record every inch of the stadium. During the game the airspace for a 30-mile radius over the stadium will be restricted and patrolled by NORAD fighter jets.....
    National Nuclear Security Administration teams will move through Arlington with equipment to detect radioactive isotopes of the sort emitted by a dirty bomb. Debbie Wilber of the NNSA said the administration’s sensors picked up 10 hits at the 2010 Super Bowl. It turned out the hits had nothing to do with al-Qaeda or Muslims who hate us for our freedom to watch football – they were the result of nuclear medicine.
    Last edited by The Seer; 02-06-11 at 12:45 PM.

balls2wall
    balls2wall's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6601

Unfortunately, the times we live in call for the extra security measures. I can't believe there hasn't been another attack here in so long. They would love nothing more than to do it at the biggest event of the year for the world to see.

ClimbSomeRocks
    ClimbSomeRocks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 259

Quote Originally Posted by FuzzyDunlop View Post
    I have no idea what the federal government has to do with a private event run by private companies on privately owned land that privately work out deals with town and state authorities for all emergency services needed.
    It's not the federal government ordering these searches, it's the private company (Dallas) who is doing it. I'm all about the 4th amendment, hope to go to law school actually, but this is in the interest of public safety. I'm sure the government is strongly urging dallas stadium officials to do this searching, and providing as much support as possible so that the last event before the lockout goes without a hitch.

Smogs
    Smogs's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 499

Most of that stuff is understandable - if the guy next to me had brought his bbq i'd be fuming

Doug
    Doug's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1298

I wouldn't attend for free if you gave me the best tickets in the arena.....unless it included airfare and hotel. Even then I'd only go if I had to, as in I wasn't allowed to sell it. NFL blows !

forsberg21
    forsberg21's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2601

Quote Originally Posted by maersksealand View Post
    http://www.infowars.com/big-sis-and-...-police-state/

"DHS,passing through magnetometers, pat-downs, cameras, X-rays, RFID/GPS tracking, snipers, NORAD fighter jets, police, DART, bomb sniffing dogs,National Nuclear Security Administration teams, biological detection devices, bomb-retrieving robots, high-tech weaponry, Big Brother telescreens at the game displaying DHS propaganda,etc"

OMG! This exactly what Orwell said in 1984!

"IF A FAN AT THE SUPERBOWL OR ANY OTHER PLACE SEES SOMETHING THAT IS POTENTIALLY DANGEROUS, SAY SOMETHING TO LAW ENFORCEMENT OR SOMEONE IN AUTHORITY!"

LOL! The US has REALLY turned into a POLICE STATE. Rat out your neighbours! Don't do anything because Big Brother is always watching!

KKoz9
    KKoz9's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 114

Ive been patted down for every game and concert for years...what's your point?

First 12