stevek173
    stevek173's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5964

If there is demand I'll consider making a vid with hand by hand action of the tourney

Really just my hands, wouldn't make the whole thing 1/2 as fun for me but if some of you think you might enjoy it with some strategy talk I might do it. Would put it up tonight or tomorrow tonight as it would take a long time to upload.

ngates815
    Hooked Nose J
    ngates815's Avatar Become A Pro!

yea do it bro...I bet it gets like 240000 views. That'd be awesome. Probably better than watching the wsop on espn.

stevek173

Lol you douche Gates I'm just trying to be a good dude to the community

Housemoney
    Housemoney's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5020

Stevie, if you didn't see my post in the poker thread, I have a wedding to attend at 1:00. Already registered for our Championship Tourny at 3:00. If I am autofolding, it is because I am running late from the wedding. It's an informal cermony that should go quick, but the girl I am bringing likes wine. There will be plenty of free food and booze at this event. Hopefully we will have had enough in two hours. Good luck today.

stevek173

Quote Originally Posted by Housemoney View Post
    Stevie, if you didn't see my post in the poker thread, I have a wedding to attend at 1:00. Already registered for our Championship Tourny at 3:00. If I am autofolding, it is because I am running late from the wedding. It's an informal cermony that should go quick, but the girl I am bringing likes wine. There will be plenty of free food and booze at this event. Hopefully we will have had enough in two hours. Good luck today.
    I did see it. I hope you have a great time there and that you make it back in time to play the event in full, you earned it. BOL to you too today.

Here is a funny story in a similar situation. Back in the day I qualified for the "Paradise Poker Free Million $ Tourney". I was so psyched for it. Then my GF of 3 years at the time planned a graduation party, same day, same time. I said can I join you later and she talked about breaking it off. I folded and fully attended the party. My buddy played the event took 5th to last when on his 2nd and 3rd hands respectfully KK and QQ were beaten all in preflop. I knew I would have played the same. I doubt your situation is anything like that but GL
    Last edited by stevek173; 02-05-11 at 10:00 AM.

stealthyburrito
    Alien Robot Sex Party
    stealthyburrito's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11977

i'd rather see you eat another skittle stevie.

stevek173

Stealthy let's not beat around the bush here. You want to see me eat a skittle naked and it ain't happenin bud.

mighty maron
    USA Bra over 2.5
    mighty maron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 85

I enjoy the card runners videos. I would like to see you do this for todays tourney

stevek173

Quote Originally Posted by mighty maron View Post
    I enjoy the card runners videos. I would like to see you do this for todays tourney
    I appreciate that Maron, I enjoy those too though those guys are at a level I can't even sniff. TY though.

Housemoney

My play will be very entertaining. Should have a good buzz before the first cards are dealt.

stealthyburrito
    Alien Robot Sex Party
    stealthyburrito's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11977

Quote Originally Posted by stevek173 View Post
    Stealthy let's not beat around the bush here. You want to see me eat a skittle naked and it ain't happenin bud.
    you are correct in the assumption of my desires here stevie but i'd rather be teased into it.

ya know, like full top nudity, perhaps rub skittle against your nipple, then slowly suckle on said skittle. and then lower the cam until you reach the hairline of the pubic region. but do not show the prize, i want you to deny that to me to make me want it more. keep the element of surprise flowing.

stevie i want you to make me want it badily.

stevek173

Quote Originally Posted by stealthyburrito View Post
    you are correct in the assumption of my desires here stevie but i'd rather be teased into it.

ya know, like full top nudity, perhaps rub skittle against your nipple, then slowly suckle on said skittle. and then lower the cam until you reach the hairline of the pubic region. but do not show the prize, i want you to deny that to me to make me want it more. keep the element of surprise flowing.

stevie i want you to make me want it badily.
    Oh I will.

stevek173

Quote Originally Posted by Housemoney View Post
    My play will be very entertaining. Should have a good buzz before the first cards are dealt.
    Haha I was thinking just that when you told me about your predicament. That being said, it's just a 20 person field....might work out nicely for you.

Wulfman14
    The Great Khali
    Wulfman14's Avatar Become A Pro!

Really just my hands, wouldn't make the whole thing 1/2 as fun for me but if some of you think you might enjoy it with some strategy talk I might do it. Would put it up tonight or tomorrow tonight as it would take a long time to upload.
    i d watch that shit. you fukin guys got the skillz . you won two in a row for godsakes. i need to figure out how to make it to saturday. i think my best finish this week was 22 . i stink

stevek173

Alright well I have this new editor software that will capture one window so I'll probably give this a shot, should be fun. House for the record I will have a good buzz going too - unlike you I won't have a good excuse for it.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

no only if live video of the table and posters

Housemoney

Alright well I have this new editor software that will capture one window so I'll probably give this a shot, should be fun. House for the record I will have a good buzz going too - unlike you I won't have a good excuse for it.

ProfaneReality
    ProfaneReality's Avatar Become A Pro!

yeah I agree with JJ, live stream it so I can see your cards.

thanks.

Glitch
    Glitch's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5224

i vote definitely do it.

dikefale
    dikefale's Avatar Become A Pro!

Make video,why not.

KingKolzig
    KingKolzig's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 487

ill be watching it using the poker software no need but gl