Doug
    Doug's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1298

how my dad handled a bad marriage !

never be home, work your real (dayjob) at the electric company ( accountant), then have 2 night jobs ( PT) as custodian at a restaurant and a cemetary, if your not there, go to the local bars....still have time to drive your son on sat/ sun morning for his paper route....even not needed since I could do it easily on a moped, or a bicycle when younger.

Extra Innings
    Extra Innings's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 315

Making lemonade out of lemons

onetrickpony
    onetrickpony's Avatar Become A Pro!

oj's way seems better on paper
    Points Awarded:

Chuck Sims gave onetrickpony 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

SportsMushroom
    SportsMushroom's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6839

3 jobs? he must've built good bank roll after that!

chilidog
    chilidog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 956

your dad was a very smart man.

i remember watching this tv show where they interviewed really old couples, and they'd ask them what's the secret of having a lasting relationship. thsi one woman leaned into the camera and said "ya gotta keep miss puss clean. clean, i tell ya!". her husband was talking to a diff camera and he said "you wanna know what the secret is?" then he looked over at his wife (she couldn't hear him), then he leaned back to the camera and said "you gotta cheat! cheat cheat cheat cheat cheat!"

BonziWells
    BonziWells's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 181

Chris Benoit had a book written about how to get out of a bad marriage.

sideloaded
    staring into the abyss
    sideloaded's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Doug View Post
    never be home, work your real (dayjob) at the electric company ( accountant), then have 2 night jobs ( PT) as custodian at a restaurant and a cemetary, if your not there, go to the local bars....still have time to drive your son on sat/ sun morning for his paper route....even not needed since I could do it easily on a moped, or a bicycle when younger.
    doug this is a really sad post on many different levels. I hope you find a woman to love.

Doug

Mom went to jai alai constantly after her bank teller job, dad was doing his United Illuminating ( power company) real job,or cleaning toilets at at cemetary offices or at Friendly's, then if free at the bar.

my parents had a horrible marriage, I'm not sure how they managed to **** to produce me in 1963 with a 44 year old mother, by 1976 it was she goes her way, and Dad goes his way, and my older brother moved to Colorado circa 1973-4 for college,

sideloaded
    staring into the abyss
    sideloaded's Avatar Become A Pro!

Mom went to jai alai constantly after her bank teller job, dad was doing his United Illuminating ( power company) real job,or cleaning toilets at at cemetary offices or at Friendly's, then if free at the bar.

my parents had a horrible marriage, I'm not sure how they managed to **** to produce me in 1963 with a 44 year old mother, by 1976 it was she goes her way, and Dad goes his way, and my older brother moved to Colorado circa 1973-4 for college,
    You can make your marriage work man.

Doug

Quote Originally Posted by sideloaded View Post
    doug this is a really sad post on many different levels. I hope you find a woman to love.
    never. Women are useless, except for sex. The last thing I want is another woman !

I'd actually **** about any female these days since women have screwed me over so many times,,,,most likely not, though ! I'll go for an affair with a married MILF.
    Last edited by Doug; 02-03-11 at 11:44 PM.

onetrickpony
    onetrickpony's Avatar Become A Pro!

never. Women are useless, except for sex.

Doug

You can make your marriage work man.
    not a chance....9.5 years of HELL that gets worse every single day !

I have lists of bridges to jump off of and other ways to off myself. I don't expect to live through this year. Married life is PURE HELL !

chilidog

not a chance....9.5 years of HELL that gets worse every single day !

I have lists of bridges to jump off of and other ways to off myself. I don't expect to live through this year. Married life is PURE HELL !
    been there. it gets better, a lot better. after my divorce back in '04, i went with some friends down to costa rica to get over it all. still haven't left

Chuck Sims
    Chuck Sims's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 860

Marying older women is idiotic. Women do not age well. They start looking like grandpa after age 50.

chilidog

Quote Originally Posted by Chuck Sims View Post
    Marying older women is idiotic. Women do not age well. They start looking like grandpa after age 50.
    The great thing about dating college women is that they never get any older!

Doug

reality, my parents tried to substitute money for time together....they spent as close to zero time together as possible,,,,really zero ! Dad escaped with 3 jobs and bar-time- , Mom with a full time bank job and jai alai. Shit for me with my wife ain't much better, but I don't want to work.

I worked full time at the Grocery store by age 17 on early dismassal from HS, too, out at 11:14 am

jaynor2828
    jaynor2828's Avatar Become A Pro!

hello?..... marriage???... come on man...

SportsMushroom

yes marriage is sucks

just get a divorce man, and start your life over

Doug

Quote Originally Posted by Chuck Sims View Post
    agree, if you are dumb enough to marry, might as well go younger, then if you do that, make sure she has no kids \( they will lie about that ).

Then they try to stick you for 50k when the step- daughter gets married., sorry I'm broke....that's why i spent $300 on my wedding girl, don't have 5ok for your wedding....BITCH !

Doug

Quote Originally Posted by SportsMushroom View Post
    yes marriage is sucks

just get a divorce man, and start your life over

It is really that or jump off of a bridge, or such

Divorce is the proper/ best antidote to a bad marriage, bitch will make it hard. I get along well with her last ( previous) husband.....pisses the wife off big time to see me and her ex get along so well!

I think he tries to get along with me , to piss "our" wife off ? I'll play the game,

her ex is almost a friend of mine, just to piss her off on both accounts, no doubt. I'll move something for the guy ( like a couch) in my F-150. That will piss of a broad....getting along with her ex husband of 15+ years. I don't really like the guy, he doesn't drink, but I'll out of my way to help him out since I know it will piss our wife off.

Doug

no biggie !

ttwarrior1
    ttwarrior1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9740

how do u get a job at a cemetary anyway, i want that job and ill do it for min wage

SportsMushroom

It is really that or jump off of a bridge, or such

Divorce is the proper/ best antidote to a bad marriage, bitch will make it hard. I get along well with her last ( previous) husband.....pisses the wife off big time to see me and her ex get along so well!

I think he tries to get along with me , to piss "our" wife off ? I'll play the game,

her ex is almost a friend of mine, just to piss her off on both accounts, no doubt. I'll move something for the guy ( like a couch) in my F-150. That will piss of a broad....getting along with her ex husband of 15+ years. I don't really like the guy, he doesn't drink, but I'll out of my way to help him out since I know it will piss our wife off.

how did she manage to get you to marry her?

treece
    treece's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 198

get a divorce is the way to handle a bad marriage. much better than working 3 jobs.

tad0matic
    tad0matic's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2027

you should be looking for a bridge to throw her ass off instead of jumping! wtf man!>?

dizzy_7
    dizzy_7's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

Working 3 jobs just means the Mrs gets to spend more money in a bad marriage.

Best to get a divorce then work the 3 jobs and keep everything to yourself.

illfuuptn
    illfuuptn's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by chilidog View Post
    your dad was a very smart man.

i remember watching this tv show where they interviewed really old couples, and they'd ask them what's the secret of having a lasting relationship. thsi one woman leaned into the camera and said "ya gotta keep miss puss clean. clean, i tell ya!". her husband was talking to a diff camera and he said "you wanna know what the secret is?" then he looked over at his wife (she couldn't hear him), then he leaned back to the camera and said "you gotta cheat! cheat cheat cheat cheat cheat!"

stolen from Dane Cook. Good try

ROGUE63
    ROGUE63's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 261

get out of it get over it ;just move on man

Alfie B
    Alfie B's Avatar Become A Pro!

Go to the store for a loaf of bread and just never return.

JOHON8
    gambling fallacy
    JOHON8's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 338

So he basically gave up his life because he couldn't get rid of a woman? He was a hard working man of course, I got no right to say he was a weak person, but there are other ways to deal with a bad marriage.

wtf
    wtf's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 61

maybe the ex will take her off your hands for u?

Tomahawk
    Tomahawk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2957

My longest relationship was 4 days, just sex then bye-bye back to work and if I'm in the mood again I find another one.

necro
    Update your status
    necro's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 108

your dad was stupid in first place, why even marry??? you can **** women even if you are not married

and having children is just cost lot of money

chilidog

Quote Originally Posted by illfuuptn View Post

stolen from Dane Cook. Good try
    I did say that I saw it on TV.

“The secret to creativity is knowing how to hide your sources.”
    Albert Einstein

d1m@
    d1m@'s Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by necro View Post
    your dad was stupid in first place, why even marry??? you can **** women even if you are not married

and having children is just cost lot of money

completely agree , dont want , dont marry

12 Last