BrentCrude
    BrentCrude's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

Super Bowl is an embarrassment.A game breaks out during celebrity schmoozing fest.

The place is like a cattle feed lot to begin with where the peon masses are herded around by security.All the $3000 ticket bought at Stub Hub and $400 room per night gets you is to be a tv audience prop for the asthetic value of being a member of the throng.Then you have all the ex presidents,current louts holding office,Ray Lewis ready to get in a knife fight with his homies,Rush Limbaugh smoking stogies,Lady Gaga spreading her legs and they all get treated like royalty.The suckers-rubes that spent their life savings from Sheboygan,Wisconsin to go to the game can't even afford the $12 cups of beer at the game.You really have to be a dumbass to want to go to the Super Bowl.

forsberg21
    forsberg21's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2601

Don't forget the 11 minutes of actual playing time in the average NFL game.

OmgUrMom
    OmgUrMom's Avatar Become A Pro!

i definetely agree with you to a point, i don't plan on ever attending, not worth the $$$

HiTMaNN
    HiTMaNN's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 228

I would go if I won the tickets...

chilidog
    chilidog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 956

Quote Originally Posted by BrentCrude View Post
    The place is like a cattle feed lot to begin with where the peon masses are herded around by security.All the $3000 ticket bought at Stub Hub and $400 room per night gets you is to be a tv audience prop for the asthetic value of being a member of the throng.Then you have all the ex presidents,current louts holding office,Ray Lewis ready to get in a knife fight with his homies,Rush Limbaugh smoking stogies,Lady Gaga spreading her legs and they all get treated like royalty.The suckers-rubes that spent their life savings from Sheboygan,Wisconsin to go to the game can't even afford the $12 cups of beer at the game.You really have to be a dumbass to want to go to the Super Bowl.
    You could say the same thing about any major sport...

jwbama23
    LSUCKS
    jwbama23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 201

I went when it was in Jacksonville. You see every celebrity there is. I ate in the club house next to Dennis Quaid and his two hotties