cankid
    cankid's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10352

Canadaians pay big time for a lot of stuff including taxes but the way the economic climate is and it seems the world in general is a bit of a mess, Canada looks like a good country to live with lots of Natural Resources, lots of jobs, strong Finances and Banking system...etc

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO
    King Mayan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3679

I pay 30 bucks here in LA..Unlimited..

Marigold HD
    Marigold HD's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 47737

time to pick-up wireless signals from the neighbors again...

Counterfeit Cash
    Bets the under 95% of the time...
    Counterfeit Cash's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 277

I'm in VA through Comcast...I pay about 100/month (50 cable, 50 internet) and I think my limit is at about 100 - 200gb or so.

I forget the exact amount because they haven't bugged me about it since I first started using the service. Sucks for the people in Canada though, but hell Canada is still awesome

ROGUE63
    ROGUE63's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 261

im sick of all those companies and they will all benefit from it its real stupid legislation guess its sure to pass

jackmyhoggoff
    jackmyhoggoff's Avatar Become A Pro!

ONCE it STARTS , the TIME will become lesser & lesser the cost will be HIGHER & HIGHER !! SLOW but LETHAL approach !

k13
    k13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1818

Not to mention they throttle your internet, my net is slower on a new moded with a super fast computer compared to a 5 year old modem with a 10 year old computer.

Big 3, biggest crooks alive and the government just helps them out. zero competition here.

There all scared no one will be paying for their tv/sattie products when they download netflix and everything on the net.

**** them, I haven't had cable over 10 years.

juuso
    juuso's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

Quote Originally Posted by mminkovski View Post
    Why do they even put those limits? What is the purpose? We don't have this in EU
    Yeah. Never heard about capped limits here either. I have 20/2mbit cable for less than $20 a month here in Finland. 20mbit downstream is good enough for my downloads.

nosniboR11
    fu
    nosniboR11's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by NrmlCurvSurfr View Post
    How exactly are you oppressed by the GOP? EVERY SINGLE POST YOU MAKE is referencing the GOP and its time to stop. Nobody cares about your political ideology and your radical left wing BS. If you actually made an argument that would be one thing, but you never do! Bush this, Bush that. Are you going to be blaming the GOP 50 years from now? That is no way to live, just give up this nonsense. Like I have said before, if you don't like the way things are, OFFER A SOLUTION! DONT JUST BITCH ABOUT IT ON A GAMBLING FORUM. THANKS!!
    i hope emily will use my GOP purchased bullet and shot her dumbass

First 12