maersksealand
    maersksealand's Avatar Become A Pro!

Napoli to win

All I know about Italy soccer Serie A is that they are puckin' corrupt and 80% of the games are rigged and betting on it it's a sure road to financial ruin. However a friend told me to take Napoli today to win against...well, I don't remember who they play against or what the odds are...and I don't plan to open my bookmaker account to look since it takes forever to open it...cause now I have to use hidemyass.com to login, since the puckin' US Gov. forced bookmaker to block all the access from WA state.

anyway...the odds are good if you take Napoli...I have no idea if it's a good bet, but it will give me some action for late morning

doublej95
    Co Power Poster 2011
    doublej95's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19

Its a pretty good bet today on napoli

Cougar Bait
    2010 Poster of the Year
    Cougar Bait's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3289

Tailing you on this MS

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

This has Brock Landers ramifications all over the place.

doublej95
    Co Power Poster 2011

I got Napoli last night +130

Dirty Sanchez
    Two time SBR Academy Award winner
    Dirty Sanchez's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26

This is a revenge game for Napoli, but Chievo are no push over. Chievo will play defensive minded and are just looking to get a point out of this match. The win is for Napoli to take, but wouldn't be surprised if the draw happens as Italian football is definitely a crap shoot

newlbot
    newlbot's Avatar Become A Pro!

I got Napoli again chievo today. 0-2 Final score. Go Napoly

newlbot
    newlbot's Avatar Become A Pro!

"This is a revenge game for Napoli, but Chievo are no push over. Chievo will play defensive minded and are just looking to get a point out of this match. The win is for Napoli to take, but wouldn't be surprised if the draw happens as Italian football is definitely a crap shoot"

Yes i think so!

Cobra Kai
    Cobra Kai's Avatar Become A Pro!

Terrible.

maersksealand

well, this is to be expected when betting soccer...the most idiotic sport to bet on. I had only $25 on Napoli for action, glad I lost, a reminder not to bet on this stupid and rigged sport. HoweverI will start paying attention to the East European championship, is that time of the year when they start rigging games heavily...I would let you know when I get something.

rfr3sh
    Blind Knucklehead
    rfr3sh's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 604

not rigged...

Hall2Collie
    Hall2Collie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 158

Quote Originally Posted by rfr3sh View Post
    not rigged...
    It's always rigged when they lose.

maersksealand

Quote Originally Posted by Hall2Collie View Post
    It's always rigged when they lose.

are you puckin' kidding me kid ? do you at least know where Italy is on the map ? give me this much, tell me you can find Italy on the map.

rfr3sh
    Blind Knucklehead
    rfr3sh's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 604

the boot in europe

Hall2Collie
    Hall2Collie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 158

Quote Originally Posted by maersksealand View Post
    are you puckin' kidding me kid ? do you at least know where Italy is on the map ? give me this much, tell me you can find Italy on the map.
    Considering I live in [Europe] and have visited most European countries... i'm guessing I can point to it and tell you quite a bit about it.

Yes Italian football has a history of match fixing [certain teams] but that doesn't mean every single game is fixed.

Sometimes your team just simply lost.

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE

Quote Originally Posted by pavyracer View Post
    This has Brock Landers ramifications all over the place.

Dirty Sanchez

I normally don't get too deep into Italian football because how difficult to figure out the refs, intangibles (fixes), etc.
    Not a conspiracy guy, just don't trust the whole Serie A act.

Taka
    Taka's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 30

Should've taken Palermo instead...

doublej95
    Co Power Poster 2011

Quote Originally Posted by Taka View Post
    Should've taken Palermo instead...
    that's easy to type after the game has ended.

Dirty Sanchez

Quote Originally Posted by doublej95 View Post
    that's easy to type after the game has ended.
    Yeah...all the experts show the heads after the fact

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE

Actually southern teams rarely if ever win on the road vs northern teams.

Also most of the fixing is done between the southern, islands teams.
    Points Awarded:

Hall2Collie gave pavyracer 5 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Soon2BRich
    Soon2BRich's Avatar Become A Pro!

inter milan 2 beat lowly bari 2morow

JOHON8
    gambling fallacy
    JOHON8's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 338

Quote Originally Posted by pavyracer View Post
    Actually southern teams rarely if ever win on the road vs northern teams.

Also most of the fixing is done between the southern, islands teams.
    Don't you remember a fix last year involving Chievo? The draw in that game between Chievo and I think it was Parma dropped to like 1.4 pre-match. It was an obvious fix too if you saw how calmly the players walked around etc...

Didn't see today's match but there is fixing in all levels of football, no one can rule anything out and no one can be certain about a fix unless it's obvious.

ArminMD
    El Moldovano.
    ArminMD's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Soon2BRich View Post
    inter milan 2 beat lowly bari 2morow
    both to score... 90% !

Mr.Kitty
    Update Status
    Mr.Kitty's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by JOHON8 View Post
    Don't you remember a fix last year involving Chievo? The draw in that game between Chievo and I think it was Parma dropped to like 1.4 pre-match. It was an obvious fix too if you saw how calmly the players walked around etc... Didn't see today's match but there is fixing in all levels of football, no one can rule anything out and no one can be certain about a fix unless it's obvious.
    There were and usually are a few of these "fixed" matches at the end of every Serie A season where the odds on the draw is much lower then the odds on either team to win. I remember that quite a few of them did not pan out the way they where supposed to and a lot of ppl lost on a "sure" thing.

As far as this game is concerned I dont believe it was fixed, Chievo is hard to beat at home and Lavetzzi was not available for Napoli and he is very important to their offense. For the most part its him who feeds the ball to Cavani who scores, with 10 assists hes the assist leader in the league. Napoli starts every game with the same players if they can, there is little rotation because the benchplayers aint of the same quality. So its hard for them to replace a player like Lavetzzi, (newly transfered Mascara was not available).
    Its easy to call out reasons to why they lost after the game but I think this played a part among with other things.

hanziman
    hanziman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1659

I thought this thread was going to be about Mike Napoli, the baseball player

soccer

JOHON8
    gambling fallacy
    JOHON8's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 338

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Kitty View Post
    There were and usually are a few of these "fixed" matches at the end of every Serie A season where the odds on the draw is much lower then the odds on either team to win. I remember that quite a few of them did not pan out the way they where supposed to and a lot of ppl lost on a "sure" thing.

As far as this game is concerned I dont believe it was fixed, Chievo is hard to beat at home and Lavetzzi was not available for Napoli and he is very important to their offense. For the most part its him who feeds the ball to Cavani who scores, with 10 assists hes the assist leader in the league. Napoli starts every game with the same players if they can, there is little rotation because the benchplayers aint of the same quality. So its hard for them to replace a player like Lavetzzi, (newly transfered Mascara was not available).
    Its easy to call out reasons to why they lost after the game but I think this played a part among with other things.
    There's no doubt about that. Looking at the board before this match, Napoli was a public favorite and I knew it wasn't going to be easy for them playing away to Chievo. Chievo pulled off results against teams like Inter this season at home.

Anyways what do you think about the Inter game tomorrow?

ararat2010
    ararat2010's Avatar Become A Pro!

Bari has no chances and Intern need to return in Green zone to play CL next year. Inter -1.25 AH pick. BOL! )

dbnmln
    dbnmln's Avatar Become A Pro!

boy my $50 and I enjoyed that Napoli win...woo hoo that was some easy $hit.

Mr.Kitty
    Update Status

There's no doubt about that. Looking at the board before this match, Napoli was a public favorite and I knew it wasn't going to be easy for them playing away to Chievo. Chievo pulled off results against teams like Inter this season at home. Anyways what do you think about the Inter game tomorrow?
    I think a lot has changed within the group since Benitez was fired, when leonardo took office, we found our form again. I think it has much to do with the harmony in the group because the players has always had the quality to perform. The team has demonstrated good morals by turning the match around against Catania and Palermo. IMO last round against Palermo was the game of the year so far, we where trailing 0-2 at HT. Palermo even got a penalty kick which Cesar saved and we could turn it around and win in the second half, much thanks to Pazzini who scored twice and got us the penalty which Etoo scored the game winning goal on. It takes a lot to win in a scenario like this, so I think the players are in a good state of mind now, very determined that they can win every game. They must not let this confidence to go out of control and become hubris because our defence are still having problems.

Lucio and Cambiasso are our latest casualties, Lucio isnt included in Leos 22-man squad for Bari. Its hard to say exactly how Leo will play tonight, Sneijder is back but can he play from the beginning? can he put Pazzini on the bench after his performance against Palermo? and if not who will not play, Milito? and will Nagatomo get to start in his first game?
    I think Chivu will replace Lucio so Maicon, Ranocchia, Chivu and Nagatomo/Natalino form the defensive line, I dont dare to predict which players he intend to start on midfield/strikers. Its going to be very interesting to see.

Bari has been a bit unlucky this season with lots of injuries and red cards, like Inter they´ve been without a bunch of players for a long time but unlike Inter Bari cant replace them as well. Now most of´em are back and ready to go, still dangerous striker Barreto and defensive ace Masiello are missing. Therefore Bari was busy during Januari and signed 6 players which will improve them over the long haul. Striker Stefano Okaka is the most noticeable one, on loan from Roma.

If you look at past meetings Inter has had difficulties beating them, most meetings are from 10 years ago or more but last season they´ve met three times. Two draws and one win for Inter was the result.
    I think Bari will get some better results from here on out but not today, surely they wont give up without a fight but Inter will be to strong at the end of the day. With Sneijder back and Pazzini we got lots of offensive power, players that can decide a game. But if Inter dident need to win as bad I would say that the draw is a possibility but until I see some real prof that Bari are improving I will continue to fade them.

IMO Inter -1 should be a push at worst, we cant afford to lose any points and this is a golden opportunity since Milan failed to win versus Lazio.
    Last edited by Mr.Kitty; 02-03-11 at 06:58 AM.

Mr.Kitty
    Update Status

Also Inter has played more then 10 straight overs in a row, its a moneytrain ive been riding for a while now so im gonna keep riding it until it stops. (Inter actually got 0-0 vs Napoli on coppa italia but im not counting that one )
    Remember I posted that Inter is gonna become an over machine when Leonardo came in, and so far ive been spot on.

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE

Don't you remember a fix last year involving Chievo? The draw in that game between Chievo and I think it was Parma dropped to like 1.4 pre-match. It was an obvious fix too if you saw how calmly the players walked around etc...

Didn't see today's match but there is fixing in all levels of football, no one can rule anything out and no one can be certain about a fix unless it's obvious.
    Sure there is the occasional northern fix. But be wary when Napoli, Palermo, Catania, Calgiari, Lecce, Bari etc play each other. They would collaborate to award each other points depending on who needs them most or split the points.

macoeric
    Update your status
    macoeric's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8059

Quote Originally Posted by dbnmln View Post
    boy my $50 and I enjoyed that Napoli win...woo hoo that was some easy $hit.

skodaka
    skodaka's Avatar Become A Pro!

Napoli suxssssss

skodaka
    skodaka's Avatar Become A Pro!

nice play from Chievo

12 Last