pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

Quote Originally Posted by obamaismyuncle View Post
    Not sure how looking comfy at media day translates into a Green Bay win..
    Exactly my thoughts.

bypp
    bypp's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 193

Just like Injured Reserve Packers players complaining about being left out of a team photo translates into a Pittsburgh win....

odtw524
    odtw524's Avatar Become A Pro!

steelers will be superbowl champs

Wreckloose
    Wreckloose's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 17272

Of course they are comfy, this is oldhat for them.

big0mar
    SINGLE-DECK BLACKJACK
    big0mar's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3002

Quote Originally Posted by Ice House View Post
    How do they run out the clock??? They don't .... they keep lighting up that Steelers defense and keep the foot on the gas with the lead. They keep blitzing and keep making the Steelers pay all game. Besides the Packers ran for over 100 yards last game vs a good Bears run defense.
    Like they kept 'lighting up' the Chicago defense?

MR.HARRYtheHAT
    MR.HARRYtheHAT's Avatar Become A Pro!

GREAT MANY THANKS LAKEBOY FOR THREADS & POSTS THIS YEAR ..VERY GOOD LUCK TO YOU ON YOUR SUPERBOWL PICK!!!!!! If you are on GB you get a decent payout (1.74) and if you like the Steelers you can double your money (2.15) don’t see that happening!..Why??.... Packers pass D is light years ahead of last year when we had a ST only guy playing nickel and a street FA from 2 weeks earlier playing dime!Bush and Bell should never have been on the field last year for anything other than ST! Steelers were w/o Polamalu in the vs Pack last year and we all know what kind of a difference maker he can be.Packers w/ Williams,Wood and Shields can match up man to man w/ your WR and do a good job of holding them in check.On the other hand I don’t see you being able to match our WR depth nearly as well, even w/ Polamalu… Unless you harrass Rodgers into playing un-Rodgers like, I see it being an advantage for the Pack!Don’t see either team running the ball very well, so thats a wash… Punting and Field Position might be the deciding factor in a relatively low scoring game! 21-17 one way or the other. Cheese and Wine after the game… LOL

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    PS. Its been great year for threads and posts by SBR members. I want personal thank all the members for some great write-ups post for NFL season& Scott Kellen of SixthSenseSports,Zach Rosenfield of Accuscore, and professional handicapper John Ryan, who have given great analysis,advice from Experts SRB Roundtalble& SBR Staff for a great year.Good Luck On

BettingWizard
    BettingWizard's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 102

Mccarthy will blow the game

Goat Milk
    Goat Milk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10176

Quote Originally Posted by kmarinouofm View Post
    i would.. after both championship games.. I had Pitt -5 -5.5 ... when the line is off that much from what i think it should be i go the other way.. the books want money on pitt.. plain and simple.. pitt -2 or pitt +2.5 would achieve the same thing for the books .. action on pitt.. But what the Books Do not want to do . .is Give Green Bay a "+' moneyline.. that is the only reason why pitt is the dog here.. They Don't want Huge Wagers on a Moneyline they know is going to win.. at a "+" price.. Huge action on Pitt moneyline.. yet the price this morning will be better then last night? Is your Bookie Having a Fire Sale? Then why do you think the Pitt line is going up? ITs an open invite from your book ..
    agree. but you are kind of missing the hypothetical point i'm making here. if the only reason your taking the packers here is because you know that vegas is obviously thinking pack are going to win by making the line -2.5 against the most superbowl experienced teams in the last decade, then you should start looking for other reasons.

I just have a feeling that if this line was set at +2 GB, players that have styles like LakerBoy/NC perhaps might start thinking about taking the steelers instead.

I say that either way, GB is the better team and I called them coming out of the NFC before the season started

jonmic
    jonmic's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9062

not going to go in saying they are gonna close...this is what you expect from both teams

Stevedore
    Stevedore's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4435

Quote Originally Posted by bypp View Post
    Yep. Cupcake schedule. But watch out for the Pack in the NFC, they played nothing but top-notch organizations....49ers, Lions, Vikings, Skins, Cowboys.......
    Pack 7-3 against top 10 teams, Steelers are below .500. Keep trying...

Stevedore
    Stevedore's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4435

Quote Originally Posted by big0mar View Post
    Like they kept 'lighting up' the Chicago defense?
    What does Chicago have in common with Pitt.? Chicago plays a 4-3 scheme and Pitt plays a 3-4.

fedtpels
    fedtpels's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8416

I hate that this pick is coming from you LB cause I'm a fan of the steelers. I wouldn't pay much attention to how you percieve them on media day, but I agree that sea and arz were mediocre opponenents. GB will be the toughest one in a long time, but the steelers like to be small dogs so do not count them out.....NEVER count them out. I hope everybody will enjoy what should be a great game.

kmarinouofm
    Those who stay.. will be Champions!
    kmarinouofm's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3463

Quote Originally Posted by Goat Milk View Post

agree. but you are kind of missing the hypothetical point i'm making here. if the only reason your taking the packers here is because you know that vegas is obviously thinking pack are going to win by making the line -2.5 against the most superbowl experienced teams in the last decade, then you should start looking for other reasons.

I just have a feeling that if this line was set at +2 GB, players that have styles like LakerBoy/NC perhaps might start thinking about taking the steelers instead.

I say that either way, GB is the better team and I called them coming out of the NFC before the season started
    that's how i cap games bro.. public perception is vegas's biggest weapon.. and i am well aware of it..

there are using public perception to there advantage right now.. will they win? Maybe.. but in my years doing this.. i have made more money betting with vegas then against them..

Goat Milk
    Goat Milk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10176

Quote Originally Posted by kmarinouofm View Post

that's how i cap games bro.. public perception is vegas's biggest weapon.. and i am well aware of it..

there are using public perception to there advantage right now.. will they win? Maybe.. but in my years doing this.. i have made more money betting with vegas then against them..
    of course. you obviously don't win all the time with that strategy because if it were that easy we'd all be rich. GB seems to be the better team and I agree with vegas lean here too

MendozaLine
    MendozaLine's Avatar Become A Pro!

Yeah and I would also be buried if I faded Brandon Lang money for money.

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    Oh not very good but I have made A LOT of money in this years playoffs. I only bet 300 on gb to win this game by 3. Its not a big play. Hope you haven't faded me $ for $ or you might be burried.

obamaismyuncle
    obamaismyuncle's Avatar Become A Pro!

In all seriousness it's hard to know which team is gonna come out and play better, a turnover will probably decide the game. I feel very good about my Pittsburgh +2.5 bet.

walshy83
    walshy83's Avatar Become A Pro!

I think it will be a close game. Originally, I was thinking the Packers would win, but now im thinking the Steelers, who knows tho.

Pin2Win
    Pin2Win's Avatar Become A Pro!

I just don't see the Packers winning it either

scarp
    scarp's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 68

Thats because they are in Super Bowl every year. They not what to expect.

DigBick86
    Update your status
    DigBick86's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6432

uga boga wow wow reknish go packerīsssssssss snurffffffffff

uhuhahah
    uhuhahah's Avatar Become A Pro!

Packers 27 - Pit 23.

DigBick86
    Update your status
    DigBick86's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6432

have gone bad on all gambling+poker since october last year down a littlebit over 40k dollars have put my last 17.5k dollars on GB -2.5 gooooo packers

head_strong
    head_strong's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 500

liking the Packers as well, gl lakerboy...

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7696

Never be too comfy. The better team won. Low key usually works.

ROFLcopter
    ROFLcopter's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1284

I knew to increase my Packers play when I read someone here say Tomlin will be the first black coach to win 2 rings. Wasn't gonna happen

First 12