sideloaded
    staring into the abyss
    sideloaded's Avatar Become A Pro!

They seized the domains not the server. All the torrent sites switched from .net and .com to .ru to keep this from happening.

KingKolzig
    KingKolzig's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 487

those sites were filling your pc with junk anyways, designed to trick you into dl's. everyone is a greedy grubber even channelsurfing, im glad they wont be getting anymore adv $ cause i dont want fkn meebo installed on my CPU EVER

sportfan
    sportfan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4425

Quote Originally Posted by treece View Post
    free country my ass

paco
    paco's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7051

Quote Originally Posted by Wrigley View Post
    I used it often back to channelsurfing.net
    no more channelsurfing either
    Its the Illuminati,

nyed1010
    nyed1010's Avatar Become A Pro!

this blows so hard. Didn't believe they actually shut it down until I just attempted to visit the site and get some homeland security crap. I love this country and would get into some lengthy arguments with foreigners about how great this country is and shit, but then they pull this crap and is just saddens me that were supposed to be the epitome of freedom, but we ban harmless drugs, don't allow people to be legally married because of their sexual orientation, tell people what they can and can't do with their own hard earned money.......this is ******* BS

wiffle
    wiffle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

Quote Originally Posted by Emily_Haines View Post
    chimpy started homeland security

lol i like how you can call bush chimpy but not obama bc hes black

Dirty Sanchez
    Two time SBR Academy Award winner
    Dirty Sanchez's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26

That's why you don't post things in forums...because the man has thousands of people looking in on place. Fools keep posting places like those that were shut down, and the follow ons will get shut down.

Deuce
    Eddie Mush
    Deuce's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3519

People spending money to broadcast don't want wise asses benefiting for free. Quite simple, was shit quality anyhow.

Emily_Haines
    Emily_Haines's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15296

Quote Originally Posted by NrmlCurvSurfr View Post
    You do realize that other people/companies own the rights to those broadcasts? The GOP is not stealing from anyone. They are helping broadcasting companies take back what is rightfully theirs...Do you even watch sports? Im going to hear about you on the news someday, i just know it.
    Maybe we should give them a nice big bail out or tax cut too. Oh didn't the GOP already try that number. Most corrupt organization ever.

Eskimo
    Eskimo's Avatar Become A Pro!

Seems like the US Administration cares more about this than what's going on in Egypt. Department of Homeland Security or whoever is running the show has to get their head out of their ass and do something more useful.

dherd
    dherd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 70

Homeland Security hard at work keeping us safe

Another fine program installed by the GOP to take our freedoms away

Just keep voting for these useless fuks and you won't have a pot to piss in.
    exactly right - how anyone could be dumb enough to vote for a conservative is beyond me.
    it was bad enough that they took away our ability to move OUR MONEY around with neteller and our ************, now this. everything conservatives do is for the advantage of the super rich who fund their campaigns and against average hard working americans who make this country great. they seem to think the rich have no responsibility other than to profit from wars conservatives are always more than willing to start as long as the middle class fight them.
    Last edited by dherd; 02-01-11 at 04:42 PM.

KennyM10
    KennyM10's Avatar Become A Pro!

This is bad news.

paco

Nismo
    Nismo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4344

I need me my channelsurfing.

NrmlCurvSurfr
    NrmlCurvSurfr's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 600

Maybe we should give them a nice big bail out or tax cut too. Oh didn't the GOP already try that number. Most corrupt organization ever.
    Im sorry you are not satisfied, things obviously did not go your way at some point and now you blame the GOP. Why dont you try to change things if you dont like the way the are, rather than just bitching on a gambling forum.

nyed1010

Quote Originally Posted by NrmlCurvSurfr View Post
    You do realize that other people/companies own the rights to those broadcasts? The GOP is not stealing from anyone. They are helping broadcasting companies take back what is rightfully theirs...Do you even watch sports? Im going to hear about you on the news someday, i just know it.
    **** that bro, if I want to watch the lakers play because I have a few units on them and I live in NY and don't have access to a West Coast local sports channel, I should be able to go on a website like channel surfing or atdhe and be able to watch the ******* game. If anything, media like channel surfing and atdhe is great for sports as it allows you to watch teams that you usually couldn't unless they were on national tv and allows smaller market teams to get more exposure.

Dirty Sanchez
    Two time SBR Academy Award winner
    Dirty Sanchez's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26

Quote Originally Posted by Dank_Fire View Post

And you just put them on the radar to get shutdown next....you're welcome

chilidog
    chilidog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 956

No worries. Just like the common cockroach, these sites can't get shutdown. Sure, domains might get seized. But more will popup, and the services will resume.

Extra Innings
    Extra Innings's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 315

All because of terrorists like Paco and Mikail. Thanks Guys

Extra Innings
    Extra Innings's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 315

Sites like that support terrorism. You are either with us or against us Paco.

Cougar Bait
    2010 Poster of the Year
    Cougar Bait's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3289

Or you could pay for television. What a concept. Then you wouldn't have to watch some grainy smaller version on a PC.

Guess that's too much to ask.

Oh and what does the GOP have to do with anything? Homeland Security isn't being run by the GOP right now. Ask this guy:

Oh wait, that's not a guy. Not like anyone could tell.

chilidog

The government is not at fault here, young grasshopper.

paco

Quote Originally Posted by Extra Innings View Post
    All because of terrorists like Paco and Mikail. Thanks Guys

Dank_Fire
    Dank_Fire's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5453

Quote Originally Posted by Dirty Sanchez View Post

Right...I hope the guy doesnt fall for a Rubberband play while he is here

paco

Quote Originally Posted by Cougar Bait View Post
    Or you could pay for television. What a concept. Then you wouldn't have to watch some grainy smaller version on a PC. Guess that's too much to ask. Oh and what does the GOP have to do with anything? Homeland Security isn't being run by the GOP right now. Ask this guy: Oh wait, that's not a guy. Not like anyone could tell.
    Cougs, i actually had my laptop linked with my 52 in lcd, quality wasnt that bad

chilidog

Quote Originally Posted by Dirty Sanchez View Post
    Right, because some pencil-pusher was assigned to hang out at player's talk on a gambler's forum in order to bust the next sites that illegally stream content.

obamaismyuncle
    obamaismyuncle's Avatar Become A Pro!

this is bullshit, I will get uncle Obama on the case

paco

Quote Originally Posted by Extra Innings View Post
    Sites like that support terrorism. You are either with us or against us Paco.
    supports terrorism?? Im sure Bin Laden is linking on to see who wins between the Magic and Grizzlies

Dank_Fire
    Dank_Fire's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5453

Quote Originally Posted by chilidog View Post
    Right, because some pencil-pusher was assigned to hang out at player's talk on a gambler's forum in order to bust the next sites that illegally stream content.

Seriously. Tax money at great use there

Cougar Bait
    2010 Poster of the Year
    Cougar Bait's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3289

Quote Originally Posted by paco View Post
    Cougs, i actually had my laptop linked with my 52 in lcd, quality wasnt that bad
    I know Paco, but if you get a sports package or direct tv what is the difference? I mean, you do get like 9 million channels right?

NrmlCurvSurfr
    NrmlCurvSurfr's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 600

Quote Originally Posted by nyed1010 View Post
    **** that bro, if I want to watch the lakers play because I have a few units on them and I live in NY and don't have access to a West Coast local sports channel, I should be able to go on a website like channel surfing or atdhe and be able to watch the ******* game. If anything, media like channel surfing and atdhe is great for sports as it allows you to watch teams that you usually couldn't unless they were on national tv and allows smaller market teams to get more exposure.
    I like atdhe too, It sucks that it is temporarily out of order. I was just reminding Miss Haines that the US government is not stealing from anyone when they shut these sites down. And if you want to blame anyone, blame the broadcast companies that produce the show, because without their pushing, the US gov would not be trying to shut sites down. The broadcast companies are who stand to loose with illegal broadcasts, not the US Gov.

chilidog

Or you could pay for television. What a concept. Then you wouldn't have to watch some grainy smaller version on a PC.
    And if you live outside of the states, and you don't even have the opportunity to pay for the televisions channels to watch the sports that you want to? I can watch practically every soccer game playing at any given moment, but I only get a few NBA games a week, and that's only when ESPN Latin America decides to show some.

paco

I know Paco, but if you get a sports package or direct tv what is the difference? I mean, you do get like 9 million channels right?
    sure i can get a sports package, but when was the last time u bought a cd from the store? or do u just burn it from online? Free vs. Pay. the more money i save from the package, i can put on the Packers this sunday

nyed1010

Guess that's too much to ask.

Oh and what does the GOP have to do with anything? Homeland Security isn't being run by the GOP right now. Ask this guy:

Oh wait, that's not a guy. Not like anyone could tell.
    Your completely forgetting the fact that most people that go to channelsurfing or atdhe don't do it because they do not possess a television or a cable television subscription. It's either 1) they don't have access to a television at the moment(there at work or traveling on the road) or 2) whatever they want to watch is not available to them on there local television channels.

First 12345 ... Last