SBR_John
    Wisky
    SBR_John's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 42225

Poker Championship update tech issues

First of all thank you to everyone for such a great start.

We had 300+ guys battle it out yesterday. A couple of you had problems. SBR is working very hard to correct and optimize everything possible on our end. Thankfully 99% of you guys had no problems.

Online poker is not a perfect science. If you had technical problems please accept my apology. Let Lou know if you had a problem. If you feel the SBR tech team could do better with your issue please PM Bill Dozer and if that falls short please PM me. We are determined to make sure you have fun and stay connected.

FourLengthsClear
    King of the Idiots
    FourLengthsClear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 508

I posted this in the main thread John but it seems to have been missed.

It is a requirement to submit a Bodog account to enter right? Unfortunately, Europeans cannot play at Bodog.com (browsers automatically redirect to Bodog.co.uk). It seems a shame after you went to the trouble of organising the earlier tournament specifically for European players.

Fieldysnuts44
    @poker table near you
    Fieldysnuts44's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 121

Im having problems getting the new update to download. Im still using the old version.I didnt experience any problems other than having to leave to pick up my wife,afraid to drive in the snow.Still ended up 20,ready for 1pm.Thanks SBR.

Fieldysnuts44
    @poker table near you
    Fieldysnuts44's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 121

It also would be nice to be able to see what was mucked if a hand goes to a showdown.Im not complaining just a suggestion,other than few disconnect problems seems like everyone is enjoying it and the tournies.