mr. leisure
    mr. leisure's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 33110

Quote Originally Posted by chilidog View Post
    Wanna know something that's REALLY hard to kick? A highly addictive stimulating substance that is pretty difficult to abstain from. Affects the exact same pleasure centers of your brain as cocaine and heroin. Has no medicinal nor nutritional values. Causes loads of dopamine to be released into your system. Pumps you full of energy. You have a strong desire to dose again usually within an hour. Any guess what it is? (not talking about coffee, heh)
    Crystal meth ???

Stocks
    Stocks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2984

Quote Originally Posted by mr. leisure View Post
    Crystal meth ???
    Pussy??

Dutch
    Honky Lips
    Dutch's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 736

I'll take a few Klonopin to get fuked up, never had them prescribed.

chilidog
    chilidog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 956

Quote Originally Posted by chilidog View Post

Wanna know something that's REALLY hard to kick? A highly addictive stimulating substance that is pretty difficult to abstain from. Affects the exact same pleasure centers of your brain as cocaine and heroin. Has no medicinal nor nutritional values. Causes loads of dopamine to be released into your system. Pumps you full of energy. You have a strong desire to dose again usually within an hour. Any guess what it is? (not talking about coffee, heh)
    Sugar.

KKoz9
    KKoz9's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 114

Quote Originally Posted by ttwarrior1 View Post
    Prescribed 1 ** twice a day about 2 years ago for restless legs. I take half a milligram. Works about
    80 percent of the time. I'm down to 6 pills so i have 12 days worth. I didn't want to get addicted or even be on meds, so i decided to try half a milligram. 80 bucks to see doc cost too much.

Just wondered if anyone here takes it or anything for anxiety or restless legs. No idea what caused mine about 2 years ago,, but its in my ankles and hips. No bouncing knee like you see alot of people have..

Just wanted to hit my heel on the floor, rotate them over and over and bounce my leg up and down before bed because i can't sleep.

Been trying to cure myself naturally for the last 2 years and nothing works. Suppovely a calcium
    and magnesium defiency on research. Doesn't work though.

Yeh yeh yeh i know, 350 pounds don't help shit, stfu. Its probaly all that bike riding and tennis also combined with no sleep and discover card calling my cell phone everyday and wanting to cut a deal.

I'm sorry I wish I could help you.

I'm just curious because I have a family member who suffers from this and it makes her miserable...

Have you ever been prescribed the newer meds for RL like Mirapex or Requip? If so, how do they compare for you to the Klonopin? Does the Klonopin seem to be less effective the longer you have taken it?

Thanks in advance, I would like to help her find an effective treatment option.

ttwarrior1
    ttwarrior1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9788

no my doc doesn't like mirapez or requip or even sleep meds for some reason. Only clonozapam and he says its the weekest one. Half a milligram did work for me for a long time , but now i think i need a full milligram.

I was prescribed 1 ** twice a day and considering Ive only been taking half, im sure he will prescribe it to me again. Ive google searched many cures and its one of the hardest things to cure.

Walking does help, calcium, magnesium as well but its high doses and calcium is not cheap. Ive taken half a miligram for 2 years and only until recently has it not worked as well. 3 days a week i will not have any rls but i take it anyway.

skilz4milz
    skilz4milz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 122

I have never experienced rls but it truly sounds like it sucks. Not sure about all of the meds that you guys have been talking about either but by taking meds aren't you just treating the symptom?

I know this isn't for everyone and some people swear by them and some think they're quacks but I would recommend a chiropractor. I started going to one about 2 months ago for back issues. I'll be dammed if it didn't start to fix some other stuff too. For example I used to wake up during the night about 3 times to piss. That has stopped. I didn't even tell my chiro that and one day he just pulled out a chart of things that each nerve affects and how getting adjusted fixes issues that are related to those nerves. Frequent urination was one of them.

Anyway, it has helped me a lot and at this point I would def consider it as an option imo. I think maybe its the same concept as the reflex doctor (don't recall the name) that was mentioned earlier.

Brock Landers
    Forever in Debt to your Priceless Advice
    Brock Landers's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8792

yeah, been on it since september 09 and i'm not sure how the hell to get off

ttwarrior1
    ttwarrior1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9788

how much u take

Chugs
    Chugs's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 594

Quote Originally Posted by 36mafia View Post

marijuana

Brock Landers
    Forever in Debt to your Priceless Advice
    Brock Landers's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8792

Quote Originally Posted by ttwarrior1 View Post
    how much u take
    .5 **

Delicious
    Delicious's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1857

anyone know a legit euro or mexican online pharmacy where i could buy these? have one in mind but expensive to test out, anyone know a quality site?

First 12