stevek173
    stevek173's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5964

1 Unit on USC +235 at Zona

USC has played some nice road games even though they are very spurratic. Two words describe Zona's guard play 1) immature 2) bad. Yes Williams is a top 5 player in the game but they are coming off a game vs UCLA in which didn't play as well as they think they did (with the exception of DWill). The highlights got a lot of attention on ESPN. I think the guards stink it up today for the Cats (I CANNOT stand Momo) and they possible drop this one at home.

1 Unit at +235 BOL as always find a better price and gl.

GemSportsPicks
    GemSportsPicks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 43

Are you referring to Momo Jones, his name says it all, definite MOMO!!!

stevek173

The guy freakin sucks. I mean he SUCKS. I cannot wait for next year's class of guards to come in. Remember when Zona used to be guard U?

Polar opposite now, arguably the best forward in the country and nothing but dogshit at guards.

YorkHunt
    I JUST RELEASED
    YorkHunt's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1507

Like USC too

GemSportsPicks
    GemSportsPicks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 43

YEa they were awesome once upon a time, Bibby the Shakur, that freak althete Hasan Adams,, I don't know what happened.

stevek173

Quote Originally Posted by GemSportsPicks View Post
    YEa they were awesome once upon a time, Bibby the Shakur, that freak althete Hasan Adams,, I don't know what happened.
    Hah nice Hot Sauce reference I have an autographed ball from him. I thought he had the athleticism to do some things in the NBA, I was wrong. Looks like he is out of the sport now.

Isn't it crazy how good Jason Terry is now? Iggy, RJ...even Buddinger and Hill are getting a bunch of minutes in Houston now. Dude they are everywhere.

Shakur I thought should have done more at Zona though they were a monumental collapse against Illinois from possible winning it all. Looks like he got picked up by The Wiz for a trial contract which is cool.

Imagine if they had DWill with any of those guys.

The_Kid
    The_Kid's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1930

I feel comfortable with the points, but GL with your ML play!

Fang-Banger
    Fang-Banger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 186

Line down from 8 to 6 , I like USC but plus the points. Let's get it