stevek173
    stevek173's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5964

Shari you up I could use a talk as friends

We can do it on here unlike these perverts on here I don't need to see you or be perverted in any way I just know you are a good friend.

keyboarding
    SBR's Respected Garbage
    keyboarding's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 972

Why not talk to that wild boar you are friends with who posted videos here?

Ace_of_Spades
    Golazo De Riverrrr!
    Ace_of_Spades's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 79

Call your mom.

captrobey
    captrobey's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10740

What about us ,are we not good enough anymore.

stevek173

Quote Originally Posted by keyboarding View Post
    Why not talk to that wild boar you are friends with who posted videos here?
    She is too clingy.

Dirty Sanchez
    Two time SBR Academy Award winner
    Dirty Sanchez's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26

Quote Originally Posted by stevek173 View Post
    She is too clingy.
    clingy is a good word...scary would be another

stevek173

Well she's a cool friend she really is and I have known her a long time; I am very clear with her that I work 8-8 M-T and 8-5 F and I don't play when it comes to my job. So sometimes she will come on FB if I am in it and be like "I know you are working but " and I am like I am working. Then it happens again. And AGAIN. Every week or so.

So cool friend, but in the hockey game of life she is on my 4th line I'd say.

shari91
    shari91's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1689

I just signed into skype by accident and now I see this thread. If you want to talk let me know and I'll log back in. I'm on my phone though so no shots this time

stevek173

Shari you know I don't act perverted with you like the other guys. That being said I was drunk and in a bad mood. I feel better now though, so all good. TY for responding though sweetie, you rock

shari91
    shari91's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1689

Xoxo

sickler
    Facade 101
    sickler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2983

She is too clingy.
    No offence Steve but you come across as extremely needy. Taking a shot at that chick is a case of pot kettle black.

It's become Shari's role here - to fill the emotional needs of all the lonely men.

Don't worry, Shar, I won't look ya up on skype. You have your hands full with the Steves of the world.

BadNina
    I did troubles!!
    BadNina's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13869

Where do I rank in the hockey game of life?

mmike032
    mmike032's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8274

Quote Originally Posted by sickler View Post
    No offence Steve but you come across as extremely needy. Taking a shot at that chick is a case of pot kettle black.

It's become Shari's role here - to fill the emotional needs of all the lonely men.

Don't worry, Shar, I won't look ya up on skype. You have your hands full with the Steves of the world.
    rooster blocking
    its just the interwebs

bobbyfk
    Las Vegas Local
    bobbyfk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1506

Quote Originally Posted by shari91 View Post
    I just signed into skype by accident and now I see this thread. If you want to talk let me know and I'll log back in. I'm on my phone though so no shots this time
    Patty is unbanned from chat

keyboarding
    SBR's Respected Garbage
    keyboarding's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 972

Quote Originally Posted by mmike032 View Post
    rooster blocking
    Sharp post.

stevek173

Quote Originally Posted by BadNina View Post

Anywhere you want.

See Mike Richards' status w the Flyers for info on that.

Nina Daa asked me to hang out tomorrow.

Not doing it.

Just can't.

"Msg me when you are between girlfriends" is not a joke. It is dangerous.

I know what she wants Nina.

Tris still has me throwing up everywhere I still have no internal definition of what exactly happened there. I just walked out back and threw up into the snow everywhere.

Need time and rest and to focus on work Nina.

I'm so tired baby. I don't want to hurt or be hurt anymore. I want it to stop. I don't exactly know where it started. Maybe Nookie was right - maybe I won't be right for a long, long time and maybe bandaids won't work. They won't ******* work and I end up hurting others. It was funny for a bit it really was exacting a mans revenge on this world of evil women but baby you as a good woman know it doesn't work out that way. Tris said she would break me down to nothing and build me back up. What does that mean. Is she still doing it. Am I nothing now. I feel like it to be honest. But I am not raising those kids. No I am not. I never signed up for that. Did sodomizing her mean I signed up for it? I don't remember signing anything pertaining to that. Does that make me a dick? Did I ever say "I'm going to **** you up the ass then raise your kids then raise your kids?" NO I DID NOT.

So tonight or last night it is now Nina I go into Mm just to try to make shit cool after the pickel incident. She was not there, but her best friend coworker was. There was an old man in front of me, the other older lady ringing me up. There was an old man in front of me, taking too long. I didn't care, I am trying to get rest, buy some shit watch games and go home. Old lady said to me "Sorry he is taking so long" I say "That's fine, I got time to kill" just trying to be nice and make the old man feel as comfortable as possible right. Mm girl's best friend say, under her breath "I bet you do" she really did was not 1' away and did it so only I could hear and understand it.

Now this girl heard me telling Tris I loved her while I was trying to land Mm girl, who now won't even look me in the eye. Kharma? Maybe.

I'm just so tired baby. Am I a dick? Guess everyone has to be sometimes.

Nina don't let me hurt Daa.

Nothing to prove. Attractive? Not the best, it's Ok. Money? Yeah I make a little bit enough to live on and to have some decent excess my rof ain't goin nowhere. Esteem - extremely confident - is it a thing that girls like to take that and piledrive that into the ground to win a game? I am just trying to be real and enjoy life. Tranquilize my mind with what - alcohol? Sleep? Gambling? Where does it stop?

Family, yes family always refreshing.

No drugs here. None. Ever.

Makes no sense the bandaids DONT WORK. I really thought my head in her ass after a bottle would clear it up she wore restraints I put her in and she danced so well I was so nice and when we kissed deep she looked like she was in love.

Nina I can't do it ti Daa. I have seen her father. He ain't right. I need to be a nut job w my job because my clients love my compulsiveness there and nothing else. I should be a eunich actually. It would be constructive to the universe int he long run. How long does luck last? Nina I ****** Nookie what 90 times in 30 days? She was too drugged up to be fertile we both know it. With Tris i'll be honest - I knew something was off so I never skeeted. I think she was lying about the tubes. She pinned me to a wall and told me to. I said I would try then pretended to then didn't. She wants help with those kids Nina. She does.

Nina let's listen to some Stones and color sometime or something.

K Nina here is the main issue I think, in this state. I am straight Jersey. To a lot of people around here that means trash, that's fine, look away then. But I grew up in suburbia Jersey and worked for a very highly recognized advertising agency albeit just in sales because I didn't have the degree yet but I did pretty well. Semi pro beach volleyball and all at the same time, and alcohol.

DWI then, boss leaving, ****** up situation someone had to take it on the chin I chose to for the boys. I did I ate it hard. HARD. No car. Job had to go. Moved to central PA, friends in SC.

Built it up again quick. These people aren't great but they are not dumb either. Moved up quick. Companies out of business. People in jail, for real, not play time. I never ever defrauded anyone ever, they kept that shit away from me not that I would ever have bit. I guess the catholisist portion of me shows some. Then why drink so much, why be so miserable. Oxymoron maybe. I tried to be loyal. And not to hurt anyone. Do you know what it was like. No one I knew cared. I lived in central PA and was doing this shit for people hanging people out to dry, didn't know it though. In the end they tried to stiff me. I told them to go F themselves and actually they settled with me to be honest. They didn't want any further trouble.

So the history meets the present right. The history meets the present. I do pretty good now. I just know how to talk to people, after all this time and all the bullshit the one thins IS - BOTTOM LINE. WHAT DO YOU WANT. WHAT CAN I DO. HOW CAN WE MAKE THIS WORK. And that's it.

For any of you who don't know that's it. And I am sick of hearing about "chasing", "stiffing", "rolling" all of it I DON NOT CARE. You DO NOT KNOW the pussy I have seen (YES 2 at once boys) how I have been been beaten up to the point where I thought I thoguht I was dead, yes I have been shot but only in the arm, the abuse, oh boy the abuse. There is no excuse for stiffing, you do it **** you. USA makes it easy fools. Get a degree eat shit if you don't.

E-ftw
    E-ftw's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 21

lol funny thread...

Bostongambler
    Bostongambler's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14380

Jeez, War and Peace took me a shorter time to read.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Stevey you need to get away from women

It is the best thing in the world to not be tied down to some bitch

Man's biggest mistake in life is getting involved with women

OmgUrMom
    OmgUrMom's Avatar Become A Pro!

stevek173

Quote Originally Posted by BadNina View Post
    Nina you pick your line and position baby, always.

newguy
    [Too Long]
    newguy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9990

I bet I stopped reading this before you did!!!

Anywhere you want.

See Mike Richards' status w the Flyers for info on that.

Nina Daa asked me to hang out tomorrow.

Not doing it.

Just can't.

"Msg me when you are between girlfriends" is not a joke. It is dangerous.

I know what she wants Nina.

Tris still has me throwing up everywhere I still have no internal definition of what exactly happened there. I just walked out back and threw up into the snow everywhere.

Need time and rest and to focus on work Nina.

I'm so tired baby. I don't want to hurt or be hurt anymore. I want it to stop. I don't exactly know where it started. Maybe Nookie was right - maybe I won't be right for a long, long time and maybe bandaids won't work. They won't ******* work and I end up hurting others. It was funny for a bit it really was exacting a mans revenge on this world of evil women but baby you as a good woman know it doesn't work out that way. Tris said she would break me down to nothing and build me back up. What does that mean. Is she still doing it. Am I nothing now. I feel like it to be honest. But I am not raising those kids. No I am not. I never signed up for that. Did sodomizing her mean I signed up for it? I don't remember signing anything pertaining to that. Does that make me a dick? Did I ever say "I'm going to **** you up the ass then raise your kids then raise your kids?" NO I DID NOT.

So tonight or last night it is now Nina I go into Mm just to try to make shit cool after the pickel incident. She was not there, but her best friend coworker was. There was an old man in front of me, the other older lady ringing me up. There was an old man in front of me, taking too long. I didn't care, I am trying to get rest, buy some shit watch games and go home. Old lady said to me "Sorry he is taking so long" I say "That's fine, I got time to kill" just trying to be nice and make the old man feel as comfortable as possible right. Mm girl's best friend say, under her breath "I bet you do" she really did was not 1' away and did it so only I could hear and understand it.

Now this girl heard me telling Tris I loved her while I was trying to land Mm girl, who now won't even look me in the eye. Kharma? Maybe.

I'm just so tired baby. Am I a dick? Guess everyone has to be sometimes.

Nina don't let me hurt Daa.

Nothing to prove. Attractive? Not the best, it's Ok. Money? Yeah I make a little bit enough to live on and to have some decent excess my rof ain't goin nowhere. Esteem - extremely confident - is it a thing that girls like to take that and piledrive that into the ground to win a game? I am just trying to be real and enjoy life. Tranquilize my mind with what - alcohol? Sleep? Gambling? Where does it stop?

Family, yes family always refreshing.

No drugs here. None. Ever.

Makes no sense the bandaids DONT WORK. I really thought my head in her ass after a bottle would clear it up she wore restraints I put her in and she danced so well I was so nice and when we kissed deep she looked like she was in love.

Nina I can't do it ti Daa. I have seen her father. He ain't right. I need to be a nut job w my job because my clients love my compulsiveness there and nothing else. I should be a eunich actually. It would be constructive to the universe int he long run. How long does luck last? Nina I ****** Nookie what 90 times in 30 days? She was too drugged up to be fertile we both know it. With Tris i'll be honest - I knew something was off so I never skeeted. I think she was lying about the tubes. She pinned me to a wall and told me to. I said I would try then pretended to then didn't. She wants help with those kids Nina. She does.

Nina let's listen to some Stones and color sometime or something.

K Nina here is the main issue I think, in this state. I am straight Jersey. To a lot of people around here that means trash, that's fine, look away then. But I grew up in suburbia Jersey and worked for a very highly recognized advertising agency albeit just in sales because I didn't have the degree yet but I did pretty well. Semi pro beach volleyball and all at the same time, and alcohol.

DWI then, boss leaving, ****** up situation someone had to take it on the chin I chose to for the boys. I did I ate it hard. HARD. No car. Job had to go. Moved to central PA, friends in SC.

Built it up again quick. These people aren't great but they are not dumb either. Moved up quick. Companies out of business. People in jail, for real, not play time. I never ever defrauded anyone ever, they kept that shit away from me not that I would ever have bit. I guess the catholisist portion of me shows some. Then why drink so much, why be so miserable. Oxymoron maybe. I tried to be loyal. And not to hurt anyone. Do you know what it was like. No one I knew cared. I lived in central PA and was doing this shit for people hanging people out to dry, didn't know it though. In the end they tried to stiff me. I told them to go F themselves and actually they settled with me to be honest. They didn't want any further trouble.

So the history meets the present right. The history meets the present. I do pretty good now. I just know how to talk to people, after all this time and all the bullshit the one thins IS - BOTTOM LINE. WHAT DO YOU WANT. WHAT CAN I DO. HOW CAN WE MAKE THIS WORK. And that's it.

For any of you who don't know that's it. And I am sick of hearing about "chasing", "stiffing", "rolling" all of it I DON NOT CARE. You DO NOT KNOW the pussy I have seen (YES 2 at once boys) how I have been been beaten up to the point where I thought I thoguht I was dead, yes I have been shot but only in the arm, the abuse, oh boy the abuse. There is no excuse for stiffing, you do it **** you. USA makes it easy fools. Get a degree eat shit if you don't.

stevek173

You know I might have had a few too many yesterday.

BadNina
    I did troubles!!
    BadNina's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13869

It's ok, Stevie. I understood ya.

You are a sweetheart. I don't understand why Tris plays these power games with you. It is all about control. Apparently she wants to be the dick in this relationship.

stevek173

I ended that sweetie. We probably won't ever talk again. She is loco. I do wish her well, she never stole anything or did any of the crap Nookie did, she is just psychotic and I feel bad for those kids.

At the same time I never wanted anything to do with them, so a parting of ways despite how it happened is for the rest.