KingKolzig
    KingKolzig's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 487

Quote Originally Posted by onlooker View Post
    Did you read that link I posted? For your next reload.
    yes i did ty. i actually logged into my account today for the first time in a year to play a free blackjack tournament at 3. i would reload at betphoenix but they dropped the bj tournaments . so im gonna reload mon or tuesday with 5dimes

onlooker
    I'm still watching...
    onlooker's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4327

Quote Originally Posted by KingKolzig View Post
    yes i did ty. i actually logged into my account today for the first time in a year to play a free blackjack tournament at 3. i would reload at betphoenix but they dropped the bj tournaments . so im gonna reload mon or tuesday with 5dimes

rake922
    rake922's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2105

Onlooker my account is set for reduced juice so I can't get freeplays (like the link you pasted)????

onlooker
    I'm still watching...

Quote Originally Posted by rake922 View Post
    Onlooker my account is set for reduced juice so I can't get freeplays (like the link you pasted)????
    Yeah. It is either reduced juice, or FP rewards.

I am on reduced juice too. I think that is the best option in my mind.

I was just helping out the guys that take the FP rewards.

You could choose to switch to FP's, through live chat, but reduced juice goes bye bye.

Flight
    Update your status
    Flight's Avatar Become A Pro!

Don't click that link, copy and paste it into your browser url bar (they redirect all external links to their main page)

onlooker
    I'm still watching...

Quote Originally Posted by Flight View Post
    Don't click that link, copy and paste it into your browser url bar (they redirect all external links to their main page)
    Yep. Didn't notice that. Thanks Flight.

Or from the main site, you can click on Rewards. There they explain everything.

Statman
    Statman's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2433

Bill/Onlooker,

Thanks for your valued input and clarification on this, much appreciated!! I have an account already with 5dimes so if I understand this correctly, it appears the reload free play of 20% would apply to me while the 50% + 20% FP would be for new players.

BTW - Legends has a 40% CASH reload available up to $1K, 5x rollover called SUPERBOWL 40, so I'll probably be giving them the reload business given both 5dimes and Legends fall into A+ category.

Thanks again!!

VTranX
    VTranX's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 314

im pretty sure that if you'd accept this ffer then you would forfeit your reduced juice rights.

necro
    Update your status
    necro's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 108

and very likely you will have to deal with TONY

mvp123
    mvp123's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5039

reduced juice the only way to go imo

onlooker
    I'm still watching...

Quote Originally Posted by VTranX View Post
    im pretty sure that if you'd accept this ffer then you would forfeit your reduced juice rights.
    Yes. It is either or. Can't have both.

kiln
    Ezekiel 25:17
    kiln's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 436

5Dimes i susing the "new math" that's become so popular with the shady, cheesy books like SBG and JustBet.

The 5Dimes promotion says "Deposit $500, Get 50% plus 20% free play bonus" but deposit $500 and all you'll get is $220 in freeplay which isn't the 70% the promotion is designed to make you think you'll get and isn't even the 50% mentioned. JustBet promises 100% bonus on new accounts: 50% on your first deposit; 50% on your 2nd deposit! You'd have to be some kind of mentally retarded moron to think that 50% + 50% = 100%. But that's how these scammy companions do it. It is sad to see 5Dimes sink to this level. They used to be a leader in the industry and now they've joined the ranks of the most dishonest.

First 12