Extra Innings
    Extra Innings's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 315

Stoning In Afghanistan

Paco...you bastard

More Islamic injustice and cruelty from the "religion of peace".

This video illustrates why we must all continue to expose the backward, barbaric religion of Islam for what it is. This is what you are supporting when you defend Islamic culture.

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=9eb_1293414372

kmarinouofm
    Those who stay.. will be Champions!
    kmarinouofm's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3457

jesus

SportsMushroom
    SportsMushroom's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6839

didnt see the vid were they stoning a woman?

hey it balances out, in the western countries its men being tortured by women

onetrickpony
    onetrickpony's Avatar Become A Pro!

bricks would be more efficient

TR88
    TR88's Avatar Become A Pro!

fuked up people with fuked up brains.....I aint racits but we dont need the middle east on the map of the World.....

crustyme
    dont i look killer?
    crustyme's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 39

thats what bears fans want to do to cutler.

Extra Innings

Probably draw a big crowd on PPV

JimmysEgo
    JimmysEgo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 30

Why would you stone a chick to death when you can gang rape her to death? Are these guys not thinking?

Extra Innings

Quote Originally Posted by JimmysEgo View Post
    Why would you stone a chick to death when you can gang rape her to death? Are these guys not thinking?
    Could do that on PPV as well

Mikail
    Fader of GOY'S
    Mikail's Avatar Become A Pro!

What is the problem here? She lives in Afghanistan and understands the law. Don't commit the crime and you won't suffer the punishment. Based on the punishment I am assuming she committed adultery. May Allah have mercy on her soul.

ukgaz
    ukgaz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1280

The only people who should be punished like that are rapists and child killers. So she slept with some dude....that punishment is just wrong what ever the laws of the country

At least use one big rock to get it over quickly

mikejamm
    mikejamm's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1512

Prime example of the the barbaric ignorant islam fuk's who believe some bull shit retarded religion allows them to murder innocent men, women and children! A real Cardinal fan would shove that bat straight up your muslim ass!

Extra Innings

Quote Originally Posted by Mikail View Post
    What is the problem here? She lives in Afghanistan and understands the law. Don't commit the crime and you won't suffer the punishment. Based on the punishment I am assuming she committed adultery. May Allah have mercy on her soul.
    ehh...@ least they both got it....brutally interesting

onetrickpony

Quote Originally Posted by ukgaz View Post
    The only people who should be punished like that are rapists and child killers. So she slept with some dude....that punishment is just wrong what ever the laws of the country At least use one big rock to get it over quickly
    i like the bricks idea, less throwing effort by less man power but it hurts big time

Foosball Champ
    Foosball Champ's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10474

that is some real old testament justice

Mikail
    Fader of GOY'S

Someday the western empire will fall and Sharia will be the law of the world by Allah!

Casperwaits
    West Side Story
    Casperwaits's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 42

I heard they got some of the Sacramento Kings to throw rocks, but they kept missing.

onetrickpony

Someday the western empire will fall and Sharia will be the law of the world by Allah!
    lets hope not x2

kmarinouofm
    Those who stay.. will be Champions!
    kmarinouofm's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3457

Quote Originally Posted by Casperwaits View Post
    I heard they got some of the Sacramento Kings to throw rocks, but they kept missing.

Brock Landers
    Forever in Debt to your Priceless Advice
    Brock Landers's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8792

motherfukkers

mikejamm

Then why don't you pack up and take your ass back there? I'm sure you could do real well. You know, open up a little betting parlor, maybe have a poker room, serve up some fermented camel piss. Whoops, oh wait a minute, that's why you came to America, to escape and enjoy the freedom we have here, that would otherwise get your head smashed in! Isn't it amazing how all these muslims talk shit and live a double standard bullshit lie while spouting how great islam is? Yet not a fuk'in one of them would dare set foot in their own country! So you're "assuming" and "she understands the law", are you sure she didn't accidentally put on a blue burka on black burka day? Or maybe she forgot to walk 3 steps behind her stink'in, hairy fuk'in ape shit husband? Man I can't wait for the day the future educated women of Afghanistan finally say enough and take up arms and annihilate you bastards. It will happen soon one day. My allah serve you pork rinds and tell you they're potato chips!
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: jcubs55

crustyme
    dont i look killer?
    crustyme's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 39

shut up broke, ur next.

Extra Innings

Quote Originally Posted by mikejamm View Post

Then why don't you pack up and take your ass back there? I'm sure you could do real well. You know, open up a little betting parlor, maybe have a poker room, serve up some fermented camel piss. Whoops, oh wait a minute, that's why you came to America, to escape and enjoy the freedom we have here, that would otherwise get your head smashed in! Isn't it amazing how all these muslims talk shit and live a double standard bullshit lie while spouting how great islam is? Yet not a fuk'in one of them would dare set foot in their own country! So you're "assuming" and "she understands the law", are you sure she didn't accidentally put on a blue burka on black burka day? Or maybe she forgot to walk 3 steps behind her stink'in, hairy fuk'in ape shit husband? Man I can't wait for the day the future educated women of Afghanistan finally say enough and take up arms and annihilate you bastards. It will happen soon one day. My allah serve you pork rinds and tell you they're potato chips!

mikejamm

=======================
    Nope! Never gonna happen, because you fuk's will stone yourselves to death, and I'm not tak'in about the good ganja type of stone either! Plus muslims are way to ignorant to rule anything, that is why you are cursed to live and die in the desert! Your precious allah can't even provide or feed his own people. If it wasn't for America's help you'd be shit stain in the hot sand! Your political leaders are all corrupt, greedy, money hungry bastards, your politics are war, your education is ignorance and your religion is born of stupidity and hatred. All doomed to fail!

mtneer1212
    mtneer1212's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3369

Singapore has caning which is also barbaric..... but there is also nearly no crime there..... so that is a tough argument to sustain.

byronbb
    byronbb's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2284

lol america kills 200k iraqis for imaginary wmd and a couple of people throwing rocks at someone is a big deal all the while back in america there is some shooting rampage every 3 months.

Vegas_bond
    Vegas_bond's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10099

The problem is, shes facing a very cruel punishment from a coward, medieval mob. This is the 21st century. We can not allow that. Dont give a damn if it´s the law for some people.

You have a mother, Mikail, sisters, any woman in your life?

Sunde91
    Sunde91's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 255

And China would be where? China or the West could steamroll through the Middle East in 2 months if they wanted. No ethics or any international humanitarian code bullshit.

The likely outcome is the barbarism of the Muslim world gradually wears away in fusion with some global technocracy.

lol america kills 200k iraqis for imaginary wmd and a couple of people throwing rocks at someone is a big deal all the while back in america there is some shooting rampage every 3 months.
    I was not aware shootings were an accepted custom and supported by law in the US.

A Jew defending savage Muslim practices. Classic.
    Last edited by Sunde91; 01-27-11 at 11:28 PM.

Mikail
    Fader of GOY'S

Sorry guys but Islam isn't going nowhere. In fact it's growing everyday. At a very high rate in western culture. That's right!
    It's only a matter of time until Islam dominates the earth. By Allah.

Mikail
    Fader of GOY'S

Rod1010
    Rod1010's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 25

unreal ...

Pareto
    Pareto's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 52093

Sick and twisted people. And a despicable religion.

Mikail
    Fader of GOY'S

Mikail
    Fader of GOY'S

Casperwaits
    West Side Story
    Casperwaits's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 42

I think stoning is not as barbaric as let's say making someone watch Jersey Shore for 24 hours straight. After 5 minutes of Snookie, a boulder to the cranium seems like a vacation.

1234 Last