Dex17
    Dex17's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Rod1010 View Post
    sunde make sure u show up at the bash and tell us your racist stories in ppls faces.. thats when ill start stoning you with my cokk
    Just so you know, you didn't win that argument. You chime in with a ridiculous comment, then deflect by calling Sundae a racist, and then when he essentially asks you to explain why you're calling him a racist, you deflect again.

I'd hate to be called a racist for calling you out though!

d1m@
    d1m@'s Avatar Become A Pro!

f u c king cruel video

paco
    paco's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7051

GettingScrilla
    Warriors on the Under
    GettingScrilla's Avatar Become A Pro!

Ya man this shit is sick...doesnt look like these people are actually dying from the stoning...so what do they do with them when they dont kell em?...Op he is not dead yet- gotta keep throwing...

kickenchicken
    kickenchicken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4128

Quote Originally Posted by Mikail View Post
    sunde I am not the only one who understands this. We are over 1 billion world wide and growing. Funny how so many westerners are reverting to Islam even though the media makes muslims out as villians. The truth is the truth. Go ahead and live your lie.
    i tell you what come at me with that sh*t! i promise you i wont lay the f*ck down and wait for it to happen. and this is what is going to happen, all of you ignorant idiots that so love to play your race cards because youre to stupid to contribute to society will feel a wrath unkown to your empty skulls. and for all of you that hate the west sooo much or lets just say it, the usa, you should be thankfull for our dumba$$ government because we true red white and blue americans would flatten your mountains, put some deep holes in your dirt, screw all of your camels and contaminate your water supply with our urine. so s2 and fuuuu ck alah

kickenchicken

Quote Originally Posted by pavyracer View Post
    I didn't say stoning is not barbaric. But the electric chair, the firing squad and the gas chamber are barbaric too.
    and so are the people they are used on... child rapist, murders, torturers, kidnappers. i never ever recall someone dying any of these ways from adultry. some punishments fit the crimes and some dont

mikejamm
    mikejamm's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1091

Sad really, to know that being a muslim just means you're nothing more than a follower and believer of an old world, uneducated, and violent culture. You're unable to co-exist and accept that the real modern world has moved on while you and you're islamic ignorance are condemned to live in the past. Animals in the wild have more intelligence and compassion for their own kind, than muslims do for their own people. Even a lion knows he can be trampled by the elephant. Islam will fail for the mere fact that a true modern human society will not allow such barbaric behavior to exist. Muslims have already demonstrated that they are incapable of living in peace. So pray to you fictitious god all you want. In the end, mankind will decide your fate. And the outcome will not favor you.

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7905

disturbing

kickenchicken

Quote Originally Posted by Mikail View Post
    sunde I actually have a very close friend who is a born jew. He reverted to Islam and I consider him my brother. I do not hate jewish people like nazi's. I do however have a hatred for zionism and the zionist entity called "Israel"
    and why the hatered for israel? because no matter how hard the towel heads try they can never defeat them, they continue to exist right in the middle of all of you and they succeed. you will always hate them because you can never beat them with your barbaric methods and scare tactics. not even with your body bombs which once again shows your ignorance. you will never defeat israel. all you can do is to fight with everyone in the world that doesnt believe what you believe and the only thing you have to offer the world is oil, terror, and test dummies

stevek173
    stevek173's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5940

Is she OK?

FourLengthsClear
    King of the Idiots
    FourLengthsClear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 508

Quote Originally Posted by stevek173 View Post
    Is she OK?
    err, that would be a no.

gangeriver
    The Best Closer!
    gangeriver's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

so interesting...
    *A lot of people (especially children) die in Israel attacks everyday. don't you know what's happening in Pelestine?
    *Israel army attacks Turkish passenger ships and killedd a lot of civils with automatic guns.
    *USA kills a lot of convicts in Guantanamo...(I'm sure there are a lot of ignorant american who don't know that where is the Guantanamo)
    *USA used two times atomic bombs and killed over 293.000 (Nagazaki 143.000 + Hirosima 150.000) people
    *USA killed over 500.000 people in Iraq...
    *USA killed a lot of people in Libya, Korea, Afghanistan...where is next? Iran?
    *USA is the most murderous country in the world. Even hockey players kill each other during matchs.
    *USA has reported the highest number of rape cases (daily average 257) in World

and a lot of moron, ignorant Americans offense to muslims. Don't offense I'm not a muslim but Jewish's and Americans should look in the mirror firstly
    Last edited by gangeriver; 01-30-11 at 07:30 AM.

xkgb
    IN THREAD
    xkgb's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23

too many hypocrites running their mouth too much for my liking...When we use term "Islam" in the same breath as "backwards" , "cruel" and "ignorant", we instantly show our own ignorance to the rest of the world....Sure some Islamic countries practice this form of punishment(which is simply a death sentence with the over-the top twist) But do they all do that? NO!!! Do you even realize that the overwhelming majority of Islamic countries condemn this sort of practice? Yet we see this video, and.....BAM... here we are judging the whole Muslim world, the moon and the stars, and everyone in between for what we believe is a cruel and unusual practice, too extreme for our western views. Do you know how ignorant we sound? considering we still, TILL THIS DAY, use an electric chair for some of our " civilized" and "humane" treatment of the condemned. Not only that, but we are sooo quick to mention: "oh...btw, we not racist.......but......." Are you kidding me? If you dont consider yourself a racist, then u must realise that you just admitted to the world that instead, we're just a bunch of ignorant morons with no knowledge of the world outside of your local 7-11....I dont know whats worse! I would much rather be labeled as an educated racist with strong bond to the people of my kind, then a blabbering idiot with a second grade education....And oh, BTW.... dont forget our "christian" brethren was known not too long ago to be burning people alive at the stake, involving extreme and unusual torture methods in gathering of confessions, prosecution of heretics, slaughter of innocent people in the name of "our god" and countless other methods we now find so repulsive and incomprehensible in our western views....
    GROW UP PEOPLE!!! I MEAN, REALLY.....STOP ACTING LIKE YOU BETTER THEN EVERYONE IS!!! CUZ U NOT....FUKIN HYPOCRITES...

Chugs
    Chugs's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 594

This shit is fukking crazy

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 304

If it acts as a deterrent for future adulteries then who are we to judge their legal system?

I'd bet you not many women sleep around behind their husbands over there.

Extra Innings
    Extra Innings's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 315

If it acts as a deterrent for future adulteries then who are we to judge their legal system?

No such thing as deterrents when it comes to crime unless you think you will be caught. I am for capital punishment, even torture, because it keeps life interesting.

itchypickle
    Dan Bilzerian's gunsmith
    itchypickle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5620

Quote Originally Posted by xkgb View Post
    too many hypocrites running their mouth too much for my liking...When we use term "Islam" in the same breath as "backwards" , "cruel" and "ignorant", we instantly show our own ignorance to the rest of the world....Sure some Islamic countries practice this form of punishment(which is simply a death sentence with the over-the top twist) But do they all do that? NO!!! Do you even realize that the overwhelming majority of Islamic countries condemn this sort of practice? Yet we see this video, and.....BAM... here we are judging the whole Muslim world, the moon and the stars, and everyone in between for what we believe is a cruel and unusual practice, too extreme for our western views. Do you know how ignorant we sound? considering we still, TILL THIS DAY, use an electric chair for some of our " civilized" and "humane" treatment of the condemned. Not only that, but we are sooo quick to mention: "oh...btw, we not racist.......but......." Are you kidding me? If you dont consider yourself a racist, then u must realise that you just admitted to the world that instead, we're just a bunch of ignorant morons with no knowledge of the world outside of your local 7-11....I dont know whats worse! I would much rather be labeled as an educated racist with strong bond to the people of my kind, then a blabbering idiot with a second grade education....And oh, BTW.... dont forget our "christian" brethren was known not too long ago to be burning people alive at the stake, involving extreme and unusual torture methods in gathering of confessions, prosecution of heretics, slaughter of innocent people in the name of "our god" and countless other methods we now find so repulsive and incomprehensible in our western views....
    GROW UP PEOPLE!!! I MEAN, REALLY.....STOP ACTING LIKE YOU BETTER THEN EVERYONE IS!!! CUZ U NOT....FUKIN HYPOCRITES...

Says the guy with the Hammer and Sickle prominently displayed as a symbol of tolerance and humility

No worries man, it's all in good fun.

AribaAriba
    AribaAriba's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 97

Dont mess around with these **** u might get ur head cut off and stone to death just by cursing on them PS: you can be judge by your words and eventually be legally get killed
    Last edited by AribaAriba; 01-29-11 at 03:29 PM.

mikejamm
    mikejamm's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1091

===========================
    If if acts as a deterrent? So you condone this and truly believe that having a mob of uneducated muslim assholes hurl rocks at a child bearing woman is justifiable? The same type of woman that gave birth to your stupid ass as well as every evil bastard who was in that mob. How about we chop your dick off as a "deterrent" for masturbation? Makes about as much sense as your ridiculous statement. Furthermore, we don't know what she did, only what some shithead muslims who post on here supposedly believe she did according to their made up fantasy, fuk'in koran bullshit! And I don't really give a damn because no crime justifies that type of brutal murder in any society. "Who are we to judge their legal system?" What fuk'in legal system? A mob who puts a woman in a hole and throws huge rocks at her until she's bloodied and her skull is crushed? Be thankful you live in America pal. She was still someone's daughter, sister, friend, and quite possibly a mother.
    Last edited by mikejamm; 01-29-11 at 03:32 PM.

xkgb
    IN THREAD
    xkgb's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23

Quote Originally Posted by itchypickle View Post
    Says the guy with the Hammer and Sickle prominently displayed as a symbol of tolerance and humility No worries man, it's all in good fun.
    u know nothing of me or the reasons behind my avatar....once again....it is easy to assume and jump to the conclusions, and judging from the comments u posted, i can see u like to throw your assumptions around as if actions of one individual or small group of people represent the entire mass.... Truly the height of ignorance.....well at least i know now who's remarks to completely disregard as immature and not thought out, and take nothing you say too close to heart

sneakerhead
    I NEED MONEY
    sneakerhead's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1417

I thought this thread was about people getting stoned/high in Afghanistan

kiefynugs
    Update your status
    kiefynugs's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22

Pretty sick stuff in here... some pretty immature comments as well though

People do this kind of shit just because they want to feel better about their own lives. They get together and pat each other on the back after throwing rocks at a person's head until they're dead.

Extra Innings
    Extra Innings's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 315

Quote Originally Posted by kiefynugs View Post
    Pretty sick stuff in here... some pretty immature comments as well though

People do this kind of shit just because they want to feel better about their own lives. They get together and pat each other on the back after throwing rocks at a person's head until they're dead.
    really

belvedere86
    belvedere86's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 396

Quote Originally Posted by paco View Post
    what's your point with this vid? showing torture methods from the 15th century?

the western world had something we call evolution. only your religion does cruel things we did here hundreds of years ago.

conclusion: muslims are still that dumb like 500 years ago. the average monkey has more brains then these retarded *****

samdapatriotsfan
    samdapatriotsfan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1040

Quote Originally Posted by JW Cash View Post
    All these agruments mean absolutely nothing......

NOTHING is important......nothing ever lasts.....

In as little as 100 years......Everyone living in this World today......will be dead.....
    ..give or take one or two......

Everyone you see on TV...on the bus...on the freeway...in all the sports
    stadiums.......they will all be gone......

How fast does 100 years go.......Hell...its already been 50 years since JKF was shot....

Nothing in this existence is important.........

This is the realest post in this thread, straight up.

kiefynugs
    Update your status
    kiefynugs's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22

Quote Originally Posted by Extra Innings View Post
    really
    Look at the video. It's a bunch of dudes in a mob beating a woman to death with rocks, presumably for having sex with someone she shouldn't have. What other reason is there?

Oh yeah... It's part of their religion . And they clearly aren't enjoying it.

mrpooh
    mrpooh's Avatar Become A Pro!

we need to get back to stoning as a nation

Dark Horse
    Deus Ex Machina
    Dark Horse's Avatar Become A Pro!

I bet you the law was created by men.

And I also bet you you wouldn't want to live in a country where women made such a law for men.

Next thing we know we're back to burning witches.

'Women and children first', and I don't need no religion to appreciate that.
    Last edited by Dark Horse; 01-30-11 at 07:55 AM.

FourLengthsClear
    King of the Idiots
    FourLengthsClear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 508

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Horse View Post
    I bet you the law was created by men.

And I also bet you you wouldn't want to live in a country where women made such a law for men.
    Maybe I am giving him too much credit but I read pavyracer's post as a piece of satire.

wtf
    wtf's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 61

Quote Originally Posted by FourLengthsClear View Post

Maybe I am giving him too much credit but I read pavyracer's post as a piece of satire.
    yes you are

way too much credit

Chandler
    Chandler's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Extra Innings View Post
    No such thing as deterrents when it comes to crime unless you think you will be caught. I am for capital punishment, even torture, because it keeps life interesting.

good stuff....

ACoochy
    Am i serious? Are you serious?
    ACoochy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5324

Bradley Manning is a champion of humanity and a true patriot....

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO
    King Mayan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3679

It's fukked up but it's their laws and rules.. Worry about burying the middle class , America.... We must destroy them....

First 1234