stevek173
    stevek173's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5940

Have what could be a classic video but need help with it - Need Skype 3 way

Ok here's the deal. As some of you might know my last 2 girls are with pizza dudes, both managers which is fine, both of them were bad for me 1 a drug addicted whore and the other one a MILF, 3 kids and going to jail. So that is cool I am thankful for how things worked out.

I do still, however, want to get one final blow in on the pizza dudes, and I figure a video of the following would be pretty good:

Live sound of a call of someone calling and ordering 100 pizzas for a "major function" from one of these guys at one of the locations. The caller disappears from the line when they put my person on hold and what remains is this - the 2 managers trying to figure out what the heck is going on, probably yelling at each other and us listening. I might get brought up because they both know me - both they both know me by fake last names so this could be very, very funny.

The logistics are this - we need to confirm they are both at their locations I or my people can do that.

We need to get them on the phone at the same time I or my people can do that too

I need to know how to properly do a skype 3 way, my cell doesn't do it and I don't want them tracing my cell.

This could be something; I don't know, open to opinions.
    Last edited by stevek173; 01-28-11 at 12:48 PM.

Deuce
    Eddie Mush
    Deuce's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3519

Use a more reasonable number of pizzas like 20, no one would ever believe 100

stevek173

ok 20 is enough to inconvenience them during peak hours, that will work, good call.

Dad
    2011 Adult Entertainer of the Year
    Dad's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1086

Cant wait to see this video

stevek173

Quote Originally Posted by Dad View Post
    Cant wait to see this video
    I could be decent, it will take some work.