shaggy3000
    shaggy3000's Avatar Become A Pro!

yeah its gotten so bad im going to watch Piranha

there isnt shit on. nothing to really cap and i believe ive watched every movie and tv show out. looks like its time for Piranha

onetrickpony
    onetrickpony's Avatar Become A Pro!

watch a documentary on obama, shags

shaggy3000

what subject? i want to make jokes but im really not very political. ive watched several docs and more i watch the less i like the government.

but if you want my to i will. ive got nothing but time. maybe ill look up some on 9/11 too

onetrickpony

i have seen most of the 9/11 documentaries but honestly there is no definite answer on what took place. not everything added up on the govt's end and i dont think anyone can deny that.

i have only seen 1 obama documentary where it said he is a puppet and buliderberg group is involved and new world order. if there really was a new world order do u really think it would be in the open like it is now? get real, if that shit was real that would never be leaked, amazing what drugs can do to people imagination.

i just saw this 10 min clip about the earth expanding not a big science person so i dont know if the facts are correct but its worth a watch.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oJfBSc6e7QQ

shaggy3000

saw that same thing too. ( it think it was the same thing ) think im going to move to some place south of the equator

paco
    paco's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7051

Illuminati,

shaggy3000

might want to be careful posting that link Pony. youre going to piss off a lot of Christians

shaggy3000

Quote Originally Posted by paco View Post
    Illuminati,
    Paco i know you know some good shit to watch. i need something like Shameless ( USA ) that show is crazy

onetrickpony

Quote Originally Posted by shaggy3000 View Post
    might want to be careful posting that link Pony. youre going to piss off a lot of Christians
    its ok god will forgive my sins

onetrickpony

its called the obama deception think its on youtube about the illumanti crap

shaggy3000

thats what you want me too look up? alright. im watch a doc on the devils bible right now.

Jrod124
    Update your status
    Jrod124's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 535

do u do anything besides watch tv? Seems if u have seen EVERYTHING on tv including movies. You may wanna try and experience the outdoors a little.

shaggy3000

Quote Originally Posted by Jrod124 View Post
    do u do anything besides watch tv? Seems if u have seen EVERYTHING on tv including movies. You may wanna try and experience the outdoors a little.

on curfew from the courts at 7 pm. trust me i would never be in front of a tv this much if i wasnt.

but hey if you want to know something about a tv show you know who to ask. at least for the next few months

shaggy3000

Quote Originally Posted by onetrickpony View Post
    its called the obama deception think its on youtube about the illumanti crap
    very interesting. didnt see the Obama one but ill look it up tomorrow

Glitch
    Glitch's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5224

Paco i know you know some good shit to watch. i need something like Shameless ( USA ) that show is crazy
    good show- i wish there were more than 3 episodes that existed so far. if you need links to where you can watch them, just say the word.

Jrod124
    Update your status
    Jrod124's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 535

on curfew from the courts at 7 pm. trust me i would never be in front of a tv this much if i wasnt.

but hey if you want to know something about a tv show you know who to ask. at least for the next few months
    ah hear u.

Is Parks and Recreation any good?

my cousin says its the best show on TV

MEATHEAD
    MEATHEAD's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

I enjoyed Pirahana. But I like stupid shit.

shaggy3000

Quote Originally Posted by Glitch View Post

good show- i wish there were more than 3 episodes that existed so far. if you need links to where you can watch them, just say the word.
    na im just using letmewatchthis.com for everything. it seems to work great but then again ive been having trouble with the sites using Divx. i dont know whats up...

Quote Originally Posted by Jrod124 View Post

ah hear u.

Is Parks and Recreation any good?

my cousin says its the best show on TV

i dont know about all that now. its pretty good i just never got into the entire "the Office" type shows. they alright but i know a bunch of people that absolutely love Parks and Rec.