LLXC
    LLXC's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10451

VTech has No Bench?

Yes, I was a square and took VTech on the road today. They looked awful down the stretch, and was surprised they didn't have a bench? Looks like only 6 players played for them. Wow.

TPowell
    TPowell's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 331

2 of their top players are out for the year and another guy is as well so they are down 3 scholarship players

jonblaze2424
    jonblaze2424's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 347

yeah I took VT also......got caught up in how well they were playing lately, and thought this would be one of those "games we need to take care of buisness if we wanna make the tourney" type games. I actually turned it on when it was 57-53 GT....then it all fell apart. VT looked flat out miserable in the 2nd half. Shoulda stayed away after re-thinking the bet once i realized how good GT actually is at home...they're like black and white.

Emily_Haines
    Emily_Haines's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15307

they only have 8 scholarship players

the rest are walk ons

THEGREAT30
    A man in need is a man exposed
    THEGREAT30's Avatar Become A Pro!

college basketball is seriously weak

WeinketoWarrick
    Update your status
    WeinketoWarrick's Avatar Become A Pro!

Team has a bunch of injuries, so no, they don't have a good bench.

Tree Rollins
    Tree Rollins's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1029

Quote Originally Posted by LLXC View Post
    Yes, I was a square and took VTech on the road today. They looked awful down the stretch, and was surprised they didn't have a bench? Looks like only 6 players played for them. Wow.
    I used to play against Erick Green, their backup PG. We were rivals in high school. He thought he was going to dominate at Tech and go to the NBA. I don't think it's working out for him like that, but i did hear he's playing a little better lately.