jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Any Of You Guys Peeping Toms??

Got a few ladies on film getting out of a community pool in bikinis, I fillemd it far but not bad. I also take pitcures when women wear low cut jeans, ect.

Is there anyway I can plant a camera in my neighbors bathroom or bedroom and view it from my apt?? I basically want to plant in in there and never go back, basically just a live camera which I can view on my pc anytime I want.

Can this be done?

onthewhat
    onthewhat's Avatar Become A Pro!

i saw on tv before, a landlord installed two way mirrors in the bathroom and planted cameras in the wall behind the mirrors.

Bread
    Living corpse
    Bread's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 37

Last edited by SBR Jonelyn; 01-27-15 at 12:46 PM.

jjgold

I would love to see women in shower or in bathroom nude or better yet a camera in their bedroom

I would never gamble again and just watch my live video of neighbors

Man that woud be great, exciting and a high

Bread
    Living corpse

onthewhat
    onthewhat's Avatar Become A Pro!

give them your corbin electric business card and offer them a discount, and install some cameras during your job there

Bread
    Living corpse

Last edited by SBR Jonelyn; 01-27-15 at 12:47 PM.

zootiehead
    zootiehead's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

You ever hear of warspying JJ? They just had a story about it on the local news where people were able to pick up the video feed from some strip club and other shops because they were using an unprotected video signal.

SlickFazzer
    SlickFazzer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2923

Quote Originally Posted by onthewhat View Post
    give them your corbin electric business card and offer them a discount, and install some cameras during your job there
    Yep, this is the way to go...

HAPPY BOY
    HAPPY BOY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 800

Nothing like watching your hot nieghbor across the street tend to her garden, bending over in shorts and a tee while u stroke your carrot.

SlickFazzer
    SlickFazzer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2923

Quote Originally Posted by HAPPY BOY View Post
    Nothing like watching your hot nieghbor across the street tend to her garden, bending over in shorts and a tee while u stroke your carrot.
    Watching chicks garden tend while stroking your carrot is the way to go.

HAPPY BOY

I hate it when I shoot my load all over the wall and have to go and get a towel. Then the wife get home all horny and I gotta bang her. it aint easy for a guy of 46 to do double headers.

hackattack
    hackattack's Avatar Become A Pro!

HAPPY BOY

Dude about 2 months ago i was taking out the trash and my neighbor who has a 22 year old daughter was remodeling her bedroom and had no drapes or blinds up, as I walked past the room i looked and saw her perfect 22 year old double D body drying herself in front of the mirror i almost blew a load in my shorts. the next day she put up tin foil in her window...Bitch!

CHRISSANGEL
    CHRISSANGEL's Avatar Become A Pro!

i like feet.

Nicky Santoro
    Nicky Santoro's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9461

happy, you know you have to make a toon on this one.. just look at hacky's toon.. that would have been a great toon for you.. this one would be a big hit. it deserves one. and you know it.. if ever a toon was due, it's now..

there is nothing more freaking exciting than seeing a woman in her apt walking around the house naked and not knowing it. the key is.. NOT KNOWING IT.. looking at strippers is boring.. but when you see a girl in her bedroom walking naked, or coming out of shower, then lie on her bed and start playing with herself or touching her , or just doing house things naked, that is sooooooooooo hot.. i too had a girl live facing my building and she'd walk around nude all day. i went to buy the best binoculars ever made and had the time of my life.. she'd always have her curtains wide open.. then she moved. fck!!!!!!!!!!!!..

looking at a hot girl walking around her house and bedroom naked all the time could turn a gay guy straight. that's how hot it is.. i used to dream of her every night..

bmw530i
    bmw530i's Avatar Become A Pro!

hahaha hackattack.....fellas sometimes this site late night has some fine (azzzz) <---jj reference b!tches webcamnow.com its free go into the open area section

HAPPY BOY

u should have seen this broad too nicky, big perky young . Amazing dude! hot hot hot! I was telling my brother in law I was gonna set up a camera on my roof aiming down into her room then she trumped my ass with the tin foil. f\*\*k!

Nicky Santoro
    Nicky Santoro's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9461

you are one lucky man, happy. i know what you mean.. nothing in the world beats seeing a girl naked in the privacy of her own home and she has no clue that we are watching her. how freakin exciting is that? i am getting hard just thinking of this happy..

the key word here is "privacy of her own home" which she thinks it is,, BUT IT'S NOT.. and we're watching..

bmw530i
    bmw530i's Avatar Become A Pro!

ahhh fu2ck Renyolds Wrap

smitch124
    smitch124's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1547

I must admit to trying to get a better look down Teela's military avatar, trying to move around like it was a holograph or something.

compaqDikk
    compaqDikk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1557

this flick inspired my online stalking dating back to '93. for all i know JJ may wind up being a woman in the end when offshore lies are finally exposed since we are on the verge of collapse and everyone will be required to remove his masks
    Last edited by SBR Jonelyn; 01-27-15 at 12:47 PM.

Richkas
    Richkas's Avatar Become A Pro!

I caught one looking at my ex getting undressed one time at like 4:00am. I was letting the dog out and decided to piss outside also.

Bread
    Living corpse

Teela....don't leave us hanging. Hook us up!

flyingillini
    flyingillini's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2163

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Got a few ladies on film getting out of a community pool in bikinis, I fillemd it far but not bad. I also take pitcures when women wear low cut jeans, ect.

Is there anyway I can plant a camera in my neighbors bathroom or bedroom and view it from my apt?? I basically want to plant in in there and never go back, basically just a live camera which I can view on my pc anytime I want.

Can this be done?
    What does your wife think about your wanting to do this? Oh thats right, she just lets you play around on SBR, she thinks it is your outlet to have fun.

Teela
    not real
    Teela's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1916

Quote Originally Posted by Bread View Post
    Teela....don't leave us hanging. Hook us up!
    How in the world did my name end up in here?

Bread
    Living corpse

Tella you are a star. Don't deny it. Take off some clothes please.

jjgold

I use to use a telescope but a neighbor turned me in and I had to go to court on it and lost. It is illegal , they got me on a spying charge and some type of lewd act law.

Bread
    Living corpse

JJ I sent you nudes. Text me back. Let me know what you think player.

jjgold

I got too of them but not much nudity, I see one girl's right tit, another girl has panties on. They look like Peeing TOm pics though because they were not posing.

Bread can you tape a girl you work with going to bathroom at work? I will pay you for it.

Thanks Chief

Bread
    Living corpse

There are no girls working with me down at the docks.

I'm broke and lost my last $20 on the Tigers today.

My wallet cost more than any amount of cash I've ever had in it.

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 304

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post

Can this be done?
    The only ladies you get at a community pool in bikinis are fat or old. You have a disgusting fetish bro.

compaqDikk
    compaqDikk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1557

Quote Originally Posted by Richkas View Post
    I caught one looking at my ex getting undressed one time at like 4:00am. I was letting the dog out and decided to piss outside also.
    was your trailer comode in the shop?

HAPPY BOY

Quote Originally Posted by compaqDikk View Post
    was your trailer comode in the shop?
    Ouch!

Hugo Whacket
    Hugo Whacket's Avatar Become A Pro!

my girl says you can come to our place and peep all you want to JJ. she loves midgety Jersey boys.

12 Last