BatemanPatrickl
    JayVegas420 Contest Winner
    BatemanPatrickl's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 129

More Obama Corruption...

Selling his seat, moving his mother-in-law into the White House...

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/us_chicago_mayor_emanuel

Hotdiggity11
    Hotdiggity11's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 135

Errrr, what does Obama have to do with this again?

BatemanPatrickl

Quote Originally Posted by Hotdiggity11 View Post
    Errrr, what does Obama have to do with this again?
    Errr Obama's errand boy thought he could go back to Chicago and steal the mayor's office. Err you must not know shit about politics.

Errr...

Hotdiggity11

Quote Originally Posted by BatemanPatrickl View Post
    Errr Obama's errand boy thought he could go back to Chicago and steal the mayor's office. Err you must not know shit about politics.

Errr...

Apparently you know nothing about politics. Rahm quit the Obama Administration months ago. Might want to keep up with the news in the future, it would help you out.

Chuck Sims
    Chuck Sims's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 860

Aren't there any slimeballs from other cities he can tap? The Kenyan is just a tool.

BatemanPatrickl

Apparently you know nothing about politics. Rahm quit the Obama Administration months ago. Might want to keep up with the news in the future, it would help you out.
    Really? He quit? So that means his connections to Osama are gone. Obama have anything to do with Chicago?

Errrr I am dumb errr know nothing about errrrr

Hotdiggity11

Really? He quit? So that means his connections to Obama are gone. Obama have anything to do with Chicago?

Actually, yes. Any logical person would note that Rahm Emanuel not meeting the personal requirements to run for mayor of Chicago due to his choice of residence outside of the city would be his own fault, not anyone elses.

BatemanPatrickl

Actually, yes. Any logical person would note that Rahm Emanuel not meeting the personal requirements to run for mayor of Chicago due to his choice of residence outside of the city would be his own fault, not anyone elses.
    Errr why was he running for mayor of Chicago? Errrr he raised $10 million Errr....errr....errrr....errrrr....

Extra Innings
    Extra Innings's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 315

errr..

mvp123
    mvp123's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5039

Quote Originally Posted by [B
    Hotdiggity11;8521824]Apparently you know nothing about politics. Rahm quit the Obama Administration months ago[/B]. Might want to keep up with the news in the future, it would help you out.

why you thnk he quit , so he could set up his fake addressand shit , him and obama are jokes

Hotdiggity11

Errr why was he running for mayor of Chicago?

That's probably a question you should ask him. Now that we got it settled that Obama had nothing to do with this, yes, Rahm is a bit of an idiot for not know the residence eligibility requirements to run for the position.

BatemanPatrickl

That's probably a question you should ask him. Now that we got it settled that Obama had nothing to do with this, yes, Rahm is a bit of an idiot for not know the residence eligibility requirements to run for the position.
    Errrrr me dumb HotDiggity smart....errr so Rahm goes straight to where Osama is from and runs for mayor? Errrr u smart...eeeeeeeeeeett

Hotdiggity11

Errrrr me dumb HotDiggity smart

BatemanPatrickl

Errrrr Obama caused change to happen errrrrrr unemployment still high....errr healthcare shoved down our throats errrrrrr...

Hotdiggity11

I see, with your argument destroyed, you are now needing to troll your own thread to compensate by deflecting.

BatemanPatrickl

Errrrrrrrrrrrrr...

muldoon
    muldoon's Avatar Become A Pro!

Funny, no one seemed to get up in arms when Cheney was living in Texas but claimed residency in Wyoming (and would have disqualified him from running as VP since Bush was a resident of Tx)

But now it's an issue.

Tools

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO
    King Mayan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3679

I see, with your argument destroyed, you are now needing to troll your own thread to compensate by deflecting.
    Bateman is good at that shiit!!

Hotdiggity11

Quote Originally Posted by King Mayan View Post
    Bateman is good at that shiit!!

BatemanPatrickl

Errrrrrrrrr funny how this guy leaves the White House and runs in Chicago where Obama was from. Errrrrrr but I guess he is going to bring change like Obama

Hotdiggity11

Like I said.

oiler
    oiler's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2500

seems to me bateman again is proving how much of a racist he really is.i bet u thought bush did a great job while he was president.obama trying to fix all the screw ups bush did to this country and while all of us try to survive.bush is living high on the hog.so it seems everytime bateman talks.all that comes out is shit.

mikejamm
    mikejamm's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1345

Errrrr Obama caused change to happen errrrrrr unemployment still high....errr healthcare shoved down our throats errrrrrr...
    ==========================
    Yeah, like any of it affects a douche bag like you living in your mommy's basement. You've probably never even voted for anything, because that would actually involve leaving the house. Way to show your ever growing total ignorance by posting about something your uneducated little mind hasn't got a clue about.

BatemanPatrickl

Quote Originally Posted by mikejamm View Post
    ========================== Yeah, like any of it affects a douche bag like you living in your mommy's basement. You've probably never even voted for anything, because that would actually involve leaving the house. Way to show your ever growing total ignorance by posting about something your uneducated little mind hasn't got a clue about.
    How is bankruptcy going

dherd
    dherd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 70

you have to use that vivid fascist imagination to come up with a democratic scandal dont you. where were you during the george w. texas admin. when the activist conservative supreme court members told the state of fla. that it could not count its vote. then the bush mafia raided the u.s. treasury. if i had read you fascist's outrage at the blatant bush corruption you'd have a nugget of credibility now, as it is your complaints are pure america hating propaganda. if you dont love america you fascists should just leave.

BatemanPatrickl

Quote Originally Posted by dherd View Post
    you have to use that vivid fascist imagination to come up with a democratic scandal dont you. where were you during the george w. texas admin. when the activist conservative supreme court members told the state of fla. that it could not count its vote. then the bush mafia raided the u.s. treasury. if i had read you fascist's outrage at the blatant bush corruption you'd have a nugget of credibility now, as it is your complaints are pure america hating propaganda. if you dont love america you fascists should just leave.
    LMAO. Are you calling me out on loving America. I am not the one that put an unqualified man in office. Did you ever check out the church he went to. I guess racism only counts if you're black huh?

crustyme
    dont i look killer?
    crustyme's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 39

Quote Originally Posted by oiler View Post
    seems to me bateman again is proving how much of a racist he really is.i bet u thought bush did a great job while he was president.obama trying to fix all the screw ups bush did to this country and while all of us try to survive.bush is living high on the hog.so it seems everytime bateman talks.all that comes out is shit.
    b i n g o.

always hilariously ironic when neo-cons whine about corruption and overspending after reagan tripled the deficit and bush left a $2 trillion bill after inheriting a record surplus.

as for corruption..... reagan sold arms to iran and supplied saddam chemical weapons.... bush invaded iraq and awarded billions to cheneys haliburton after blocking competitors from bidding for the work..... bush passed the worst housing welfare law so his donors could get rich.... i could go on and on.

idiots like this guy listen to rush all day and spew the same ignorant rhetoric. the funny part is not even rush believes all the bs he spews. hes just catering to his retarded listeners cause they help him rake in $30 million a year. now he can really corner that vicodin market.

BatemanPatrickl

Quote Originally Posted by crustyme View Post
    b i n g o. always hilariously ironic when neo-cons whine about corruption and overspending after reagan tripled the deficit and bush left a $2 trillion bill after inheriting a record surplus. as for corruption..... reagan sold arms to iran and supplied saddam chemical weapons.... bush invaded iraq and awarded billions to cheneys haliburton after blocking competitors from bidding for the work..... bush passed the worst housing welfare law so his donors could get rich.... i could go on and on. idiots like this guy listen to rush all day and spew the same ignorant rhetoric. the funny part is not even rush believes all the bs he spews. hes just catering to his retarded listeners cause they help him rake in $30 million a year. now he can really corner that vicodin market.
    The true idiots are the ones the believed in Obama's message of change. He is just as bad if NOT worse than Republicans. Guy moves his mother in law into the White House on taxpayer's money. Goes to a church that preaches hate. Does cocaine writes a book about it. Never served his country. Guy was given a free pass to the White House by liberal media and youtube babies.

dherd

you could have found a report like the one below any day over the past 10 yrs. here is today's installment. we dont need no lecture on ethics, morals, good govt., deficits or economics from no stinking america hating fascist. this one talks about the george w. texas admin. holding political meetings during office hours for govt workers and forcing their attendance - a sort of political indoctrination - you know - like the russian communist party, the nazi's in germany or your idol the musslini fascists in italy.

from yahoo news today:
    The White House Office of Political Affairs during the George W. [COLOR=#366388 !important][COLOR=#366388 !important]Bush [COLOR=#366388 !important]administration[/COLOR][/COLOR][/COLOR] violated the law by giving briefings to political employees, concludes a government report issued Monday.
    The report says the electoral success of the Republican Party and possible strategies for achieving it often were on the agenda at some 75 political briefings at 20 federal agencies from 2001 to 2007. Prohibited political activities were prevalent in the months running up to the 2006 midterm elections, according to the report.
    The [COLOR=#366388 !important][COLOR=#366388 !important]Office [COLOR=#366388 !important]of [/COLOR][COLOR=#366388 !important]Special [/COLOR][COLOR=#366388 !important]Counsel[/COLOR][/COLOR][/COLOR] concluded that such briefings should take place away from the federal workplace during nonbusiness hours and that attendance should be completely optional.

Those who gave the briefings said they were intended to boost morale among political appointees and provide an overview of the "political landscape."
    However, [COLOR=#366388 !important][COLOR=#366388 !important]witness [COLOR=#366388 !important]testimony[/COLOR][/COLOR][/COLOR], e-mail messages and PowerPoint slides used at some of the briefings indicate that the meetings were more overtly political.
    "Because most of the briefings took place during normal business hours and in [COLOR=#366388 !important][COLOR=#366388 !important]government [COLOR=#366388 !important]buildings[/COLOR][/COLOR][/COLOR], many of the briefings implicated the [COLOR=#366388 !important][COLOR=#366388 !important]Hatch [COLOR=#366388 !important]Act's[/COLOR][/COLOR][/COLOR] prohibition against engaging in political activity while on duty or in a federal workplace," the report found.
    The Office of Special Counsel oversees compliance with the Hatch Act, which prohibits federal employees from engaging in partisan political activity.

THE PROFIT
    THE PROFIT's Avatar Become A Pro!

Rahm is from Chicago, I think he has lived there all his life, so I dont know what Obama being from Chicago has anything to do with it

THE PROFIT
    THE PROFIT's Avatar Become A Pro!

he wrote a whole book about cocaine? Whats the name of it?

mrpooh
    mrpooh's Avatar Become A Pro!

He won't even get on the ballot for the chicago mayor race

Dutch
    Honky Lips
    Dutch's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 736

Selling his seat? I thought that was Blago.

dherd

Quote Originally Posted by mrpooh View Post
    He won't even get on the ballot for the chicago mayor race
    from the ap:
    another example of a ditto head believing the right wing propaganda!

The Illinois Supreme Court has issued a stay on the appellate court decision that kicked Rahm Emanuel off the Chicago mayoral ballot.
    The court is directing the Chicago Board of Elections to print Emanuel's name on all ballots while it considers whether or not he is eligible to hold elected office in the city.

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO
    King Mayan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3679

LMAO. Are you calling me out on loving America. I am not the one that put an unqualified man in office. Did you ever check out the church he went to. I guess racism only counts if you're black huh?
    and that Dan Quayle wannabe retard before him was qualified!!! Come on bate stop being brainwashed...
    Last edited by King Mayan; 01-25-11 at 12:45 PM.

12 Last