dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 392

So I am still watching the Seinfeld episodes

and listen to this. Well the dvd includes extras, inside looks and deleted scenes. Remember THE PARKING GARAGE episode. They had to build an entire set for this episode and the cast said it was physically a very difficult episode. With the walking and everything else involved. But, this is interesting. Recall the box Kramer carried around for a large portion of that episode. It actually had a real AC inside. Yeah, an AC that they said weighed about 150 + pounds. He did it for reality purposes. Do you recall how it fell when he placed it into the trunk? Well he actually got slightly injured and continued the scene and everybody else is cracking up. It hit him on the rebound and cut his lip.

They said and he admitted to it that he gets really pissed when the actors break up a scene. No he actually gets angry with them and has difficulty controlling his anger.And those guys were always laughing at each other and having some difficulty filming the scenes. They actually played one scene when Kramer was lighting a pipe and talking to Elaine and she keeps cracking up. He tells her, I am going to get a 4 by 4 and hit you over the head with it. Just joking, but not really.

Well the guy proved he has a vicious temper, didn't he?

MartinBlank
    Going to be a good weekend
    MartinBlank's Avatar Become A Pro!

Michael Richards is a really weird guy.

That comedy house nugget where he goes insane is still one of the funniest things I have ever seen. He's luck he made his 70 million before he did that---because he hasn't been hired since.

unusialsusp5
    unusialsusp5's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3601

classic observations from a classic show that doesn't and didn't jump the shark. they are still watchable even if you've seen them 10 times. hope richards saved his money because he is type casted and unemployable.

dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 392

Quote Originally Posted by MartinBlank View Post
    Michael Richards is a really weird guy.

That comedy house nugget where he goes insane is still one of the funniest things I have ever seen. He's luck he made his 70 million before he did that---because he hasn't been hired since.

Yep, he is a funny guy but absolutely weird.

Here is something funny. I have a smoke detector beeping with a low battery and I can't fvckin find it. Been in every room, grrr.

uofajoe99
    uofajoe99's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 145

Richards from what I've read isn't so much weird as an actual ass...well full of himself at least....

MadTiger
    Wait 'til next year!
    MadTiger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 47

Michael Richards is a really weird guy. That comedy house nugget where he goes insane is still one of the funniest things I have ever seen. He's luck he made his 70 million before he did that---because he hasn't been hired since.
    One of Michael Richards' problems was that because of some of the things OP talked about, and others, he wasn't well-liked in Hollywood. And that is saying a lot, because they allow a certain amount of "asshole" for people in the entertainment profession, and he even surpassed that. It was said by insiders that while people admired some of his work, they didn't like him at all. And even before Mel Gibson showed his ass several times, you notice he has been doing things that HE HIMSELF FINANCED. The industry ain't lookin' for him like that, anymore.

Fast forward to his incident: he had no one who wanted to go to bat for him. After he straightened up his act and 'removed some of his bitterness and anger', Larry David threw him a bone on "Curb Your Enthusiasm."

He made his money. He's not stuck eatin' Ramen, so I can't cry for him.

MadTiger
    Wait 'til next year!
    MadTiger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 47

Oh, I am on Season 6.

PingPong
    I need a job
    PingPong's Avatar Become A Pro!

it's funny looking back, richards has by far the most scenes with black people and actually dates a black chick. "i don't see a white man, i see a damn fool!" lol

Killer_Demo
    209 Street-Tough
    Killer_Demo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4201

i love the show...been watching it since HS...

stevenash
    stevenash's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 32291

because he hasn't been hired since.
    Not true, he was used frequently in 2009 in 'Curb Your Enthusiasm', and he's done voice work in movies.

jonmic
    jonmic's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9062

seinfeld is still one of the best shows on television

poochiecollins
    poochiecollins's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 534

I could never get much into Seinfeld. It's okay, and I somehow still ended up watching most of the episodes. I'm not surprised at all that MR is weird in real life. It's funny the things you can pick up from subtle things someone does. I heard something about Jim Carrey did method acting for some film, annoying people off the set, and it didn't surprise me at all that his weirdness goes beyond his acting. I'm fairly weird, so I can pick out weirdos based on subtle cues more easily, too XD

Quote Originally Posted by dante1 View Post
    I have a smoke detector beeping with a low battery and I can't fvckin find it. Been in every room, grrr.
    Sound like my grandfather Standing in one area at a time and being patient works for me.

gofer5
    gofer5's Avatar Become A Pro!

I still laugh at some of the episodes, even after seeing them for the eighth or ninth time.

JohnGalt2341
    46 and 2 are just ahead of me
    JohnGalt2341's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3691

Dante... I know the PARKING GARAGE episode very well... just like I know most of the episodes. My question for you is... where were they parked?

Socrates
    Socrates's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 113

Greatest show of all time.