Rod1010
    Rod1010's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 25

not a frenchie i did pretty fkin good only started playing hockey at 12 . thats impressive

Dad
    2011 Adult Entertainer of the Year
    Dad's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1086

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Well you should of stated Triple A Hockey is only club hockey and does not even remotely equate to triple A baseball

Why you hammering this kid so bad? Let him have his dream. common.

mrmarket
    Update your status
    mrmarket's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by PuckOff View Post
    Rod is a frenchie. Chances are he will never play a game in the "Q" becuase this league drafts players right out of Bantam which I believe has a max age of 15. IF he is 17 or 18 then his time is likely up. Very rare for a kid to start playing major Jr. hockey when he is 18.
    As you get older it is rarer but not unheard of. I had a 19 year old out of my class when I was in CEGEP that started playing in LHJMQ. Was a brawler though. No doubt odds are against rod at this point but no point beating the guy up needlessly.

Side note he also asked me to complete essays in this English class for him at $50 a pop .

PuckOff
    PuckOff's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4352

Deuce cut the shit, you said you played for Detroit. I took one look at your photo and your lucky you do no trip over your fukkin triple decker chin in the ice.
    Douche also said he played Tier II Jr. hockey for a team in Windsor, On.

PuckOff

Meybe the Mooseheads will give him a shot. They certainly need all the help they can right now.

mrmarket
    Update your status

Also christmas break for all cegeps ended long ago.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

These guys play hockey like guys in America join pick up leagues for hoops

They are not even close to even college hockey material

onetrickpony
    onetrickpony's Avatar Become A Pro!

fukin crazy shit

shows how backward canada really is

WvGambler
    WvGambler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 150

Rod1010

college hockey players in the states cant even make it here on the double AA team. 90% of nhl players are canadians

mrmarket
    Update your status

JJ, need to more subtle with trolling. You have to be insidious. Might I suggestion fucanuck as next ghost.

jjgold

Rod you could not even make a team in USA that has a good hockey program

So you say you can start for Minnestoa University because your Canadian?

PuckOff

Quote Originally Posted by Rod1010 View Post
    college hockey players in the states cant even make it here on the double AA team. 90% of nhl players are canadians
    Don't be such an ignoramus Roddie.

Canada used to make up 90% of the players in the NHL, but now it's more like 55%. Also, the majority of players playing NCAA hockey are Canadian who opted to go the U.S. college route instead of Major Jr.

iceminers26
    iceminers26's Avatar Become A Pro!

ITS tough here . Triple A is way harder in canada for hockey then it is in the states . im no pro .
    I wouldn't say its "way" harder as you put it Rod, the Michigan National League in the US could be considered one of the best, if not the best worldwide.

Rod1010

no only very few good programs in states for hockey . 90% of hockey players are canadian . Americans usually dont make it . Toughest sport in the world . Btw my classmate 2 years ago Kris joseph from syracuse is a star there and maybe best player . Repping us here in montreal even if we suck at basketball

iceminers26

Quote Originally Posted by PuckOff View Post
    Don't be such an ignoramus Roddie. Canada used to make up 90% of the players in the NHL, but now it's more like 55%. Also, the majority of players playing NCAA hockey are Canadian who opted to go the U.S. college route instead of Major Jr.

sharp post.... comes that point in any player's career, usually between 16-18, where they have to decide if they want to pursue a career in it and go the Major Junior (lose college eligibility) route or play Junior A (keep college eligibility).... its great if you choose the first route and are part of the minority that make it, but if you don't, you missed a golden chance to have school paid for in full.

HauntingTheHoly
    HauntingTheHoly's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 483

Quote Originally Posted by Regul8er View Post
    Guys.....the LHJMQ is junior hockey......
    I thought LMJMQD3PO or whatever is your cat jumping up on the keyboard for a second before you swat him to the floor for disobedience.

Rod1010

Point is all the talent is coming from canada. Just like most canadians suck at basketball . not a big deal

iceminers26

no only very few good programs in states for hockey . 90% of hockey players are canadian . Americans usually dont make it . Toughest sport in the world . Btw my classmate 2 years ago Kris joseph from syracuse is a star there and maybe best player . Repping us here in montreal even if we suck at basketball
    Rod you have no fkn clue what you are talking about, I'll just leave it at that.

Rod1010

jjgold

Rod I am going to break you in half at bash

WvGambler

Rod makes fun of American hockey players, but If you were any good you'd be here getting a real college education on a hockey scholarship. After all, You said you play a level better than American college players.

Rod1010

Its always been this way . Americans are Good at all other sports . Not that good at hockey . Canadians and russians are on another level . JJ are u showing up at the bash ? I will destroy you

GOIRISH
    GOIRISH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1128

Do Canadians celebrate Christmas on a different day than us or something?, how ******* long does your xmas break last , eh?

Rod1010

No if i was good enough i'd be in ontario not the states . nobody goes to the states to play hockey here . competition is to low . Ontario is where its at

WvGambler

Hell I don't really know...

iceminers26

No if i was good enough i'd be in ontario not the states . nobody goes to the states to play hockey here . competition is to low . Ontario is where its at
    wrong again, if you are good enough or if you believe you are good enough and want to take the chance, you go to Canada and play in one of the 3 Major Junior Leagues, the Q, the O, or the W

now if you want to go to college and have it paid for, you either play in the best Junior A league worldwide, the USHL or you play in one of the Junior A leagues in Canada (best being in Saskatchewan.

Deuce
    Eddie Mush
    Deuce's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3519

Rod come to Michigan, Minne, the Dakotas, Boston, Maine, etc. Rod people here skate and play just as well.

Rod, call me.

Rod1010

Deuce ur 100% right . up Michigan is Legit . one of the few places in the states . Will call u soon

PuckOff

Quote Originally Posted by iceminers26 View Post
    the Michigan National League in the US could be considered one of the best, if not the best worldwide.
    Good lord!!! Never heard of it

PuckOff

Quote Originally Posted by iceminers26 View Post
    sharp post.... comes that point in any player's career, usually between 16-18, where they have to decide if they want to pursue a career in it and go the Major Junior (lose college eligibility) route or play Junior A (keep college eligibility).... its great if you choose the first route and are part of the minority that make it, but if you don't, you missed a golden chance to have school paid for in full.
    Icer,

Don't be an ignoramus buddy.

ALL Major Jr. hockey players in Canada get their university education paid for once they finish their Jr. hockey career.

kmarinouofm
    Those who stay.. will be Champions!
    kmarinouofm's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3445

http://www.arslacstlouis.com/fr/Tech...rt_etudes.html

thats my league .. the sports etudes thing . my name will be on top when im back at school on the 27th and you will be able to see my name in the Top scorers column
    this is a soccer site??

kmarinouofm
    Those who stay.. will be Champions!
    kmarinouofm's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3445

true.. yet they are all in a hurry to leave that shitty place and play in the USA...

Rod you could not even make a team in USA that has a good hockey program

So you say you can start for Minnestoa University because your Canadian?

Quote Originally Posted by Deuce View Post
    Rod come to Michigan, Minne, the Dakotas, Boston, Maine, etc. Rod people here skate and play just as well.

Rod, call me.
    Yeah serious!! all the midwest schools.. UMich and Mich St.. even cornell has a good team time to time...

How many kids have you seen play in the Frozen four here in the US and are playing in the NHL now? 100's

Deuce ur 100% right . up Michigan is Legit . one of the few places in the states . Will call u soon
    As far as Hockey goes in this country Michigan is the Mecca. HockeyTown USA.. Teams like the Honey Baked Ham Traveling team. .and other corporate sponsor teams are where kids in the midwest make their bones.. hopping to play for a top program like Michigan..

You guys ever been to a hockey game at Yost Arena in MIchigan? That's HOCKEY!!!

NrmlCurvSurfr
    NrmlCurvSurfr's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 600

You have to have ice to play hockey rod. It's not my fault i'm not that great at hockey. Also I live in the 4th most populated city in the US, and we don't even have a team...

The Seer
    The Seer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7617

Quote Originally Posted by iifold View Post
    So "Bleachy" is a Hockey Groupie??

i would love to see Deuce-Rod face off.

First 12345 Last