darrell74
    darrell74's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 19224

One fact that seems to be overlooked:

Bears medical staff claimed to have kept Cutler out.
    Decision wasn't Cutler's to begin with.

FindTheLock
    FindTheLock's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 191

if he was hurt he was hurt. the bears 3rd stringer did a better job anyway. no loss or harm done. besides the bears in the game.

raiders32
    raiders32's Avatar Become A Pro!

I never liked Cutler. But, I think this story is overblown. Isn't the saying " you play hurt, you don't play injured "?

darrell74
    darrell74's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 19224

Also, if you guys watched that game, Caleb Haine was their best chance to win.
    With Haine, they almost came back and the Bears now know to have Haine as a backup.
    Cutler was off in his throws and Haine was the best chance to win.
    Cutler was not his normal self.

Cutler absorbed 58 sacks, and a whole lot of knock downs.
    Remember that hit from Ndamakong Suh in Ford Field where it looked like he got whiplash, but he got up.

Several sports pundits (ESPN had several of them) calling the Bears to finish in last place.
    Bears finished in 1st with a 12-4 record.

I wagered $113 to win $100 with the Bears at +3 1/2. I believed the game would stay within a field goal.
    I was on the wrong side, plain and simple, and I'm not gonna say Jay Cutler was a pussy and ****** me out of my $113.

For some of you experienced gamblers that still don't get how you should never bet a significant chunk of your bankroll, this is why: key players get injured (as in this case)

First 123