mmike032
    mmike032's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8274

Pickma$ter
    Pickma$ter's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 403

I seriously laughed for about 2 minutes on this.

stealthyburrito
    Alien Robot Sex Party
    stealthyburrito's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11893

infamousbacardi
    Alone In a Room
    infamousbacardi's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 132

Post of the year

Junkyard Dog
    Get up and Get it
    Junkyard Dog's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1863

hahahaha

beerman2619
    beerman2619's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 459

Cutler well respected around the league after this game ha.
    Last edited by beerman2619; 01-23-11 at 07:24 PM.

BeatTheJerk
    BeatTheJerk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 84

seaborneq
    It's time to collect
    seaborneq's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13422

He cannot be a Bear next year, 3rd team in 4 years. Can't win with him. Can't do it.

str
    Nothing's easy
    str's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 68483

Now that's funny.

dherd
    dherd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 70

Cutler quit today

i have neve seen a qb quit like cutler did today. if i were the bears i would cut his ass. he didnt look like he even wanted to be there from second qtr on. he better have to have his leg amputated because thats the only way he will
    get respect back from his teamates and the league that he lost today. he was walking along the sidelines without even a limp. any other qb would have taken an pain shot and played on. you didnt see rothlesburger quit after the hit he took on his thigh. i guarantee you there will be a big stink over cutlers refusal to play today.

SBR Lou
    SBR Lou's Avatar Become A Pro!

What makes it worse is that no one, not even his own coaching staff seemed to have any idea when the supposed injury took place.

dwaechte
    dwaechte's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 235

He was benched. Had no choice.

ngates815
    Hooked Nose J
    ngates815's Avatar Become A Pro!

Yea, cut him, let Haine play QB for now on...or better yet, 83 yr old todd collins.

So you lost some money, suck it the fukk up, and quit making excuses for why you lost.

GFY

frankthetank
    frankthetank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 103

yeah. it was pathetic. he looked like a silking little kid on the sideline.

dherd

just for the record i didnt loose any money on the bears - i just hate to see an s.o.b. making $10 million a yr or whatever he makes let his team down the way he did today. anyone who has ever played at all knows how much work goes into a single game each week. multiply that times 17 weeks plus off season. those offensive linemen work their asses of 365 days a yr. and play hurt regularly. so to see that mfk quit on them the way he did today - if i were the bears that fkr would have to wait til everyone else showered and left the locker room because he doesnt belong there. someone said he was benched - that may be the case because he sure didnt act like he wanted to play.

LLXC
    LLXC's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10451

Claimed he wanted back in but was benched. CHI looked better without him anyway. Granted some of that had to do with GB D not being aggressive.

RonPaul2008
    Update your status
    RonPaul2008's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 243569

Caleb Haine looked like a stud anyway. I say trade Cutler for a top shelf Wide Receiver and start Haney next year.

SBR_John
    Wisky
    SBR_John's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 42225

I used to believe in him...no more.. he has no heart. He's ok if he has all day but thats not the way it is in the NFL. He might be an ok 2nd stringer but can't beat good defenses with any consistency no matter what team he's on.

latinrus
    Pats, Pats, Pats
    latinrus's Avatar Become A Pro!

It was really pathetic!

Bears fan should be disappointed to have that kind of QB! Big game going on and he just showed no heart!

RITZ
    RITZ's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 12461

You Cutler haters are rookie NFL fans that don't really know football/that's obvious per some real garbage posts above here/ridiculous. Please watch for the dx of the knee injury then slink back to your lazy boys boys.

dherd

ive had a knee injury and i can quarantee you i couldnt even stand let alone stand the entire second half AND walk without even so much as a limp, and no one else ever has either. not only that - after the game he STOOD and took questions from reporters. i hope for his sake they pulled him and said he was hurt to save face. as far as any mri report that says he had a serious injury - i will not buy it any neither will any of the players on that team.

paco
    paco's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7051

Caleb covered my NY teaser, late td

RITZ
    RITZ's Avatar SBR PRO

Does anyone really believe the Bears thought they would have a better chance to win with Collins than Cutler in the game and they pulled him or does it seem a knee injury is the better explanation. Be real now.

notsosharp
    notsosharp's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 43

Cultler looked terrible. The miss pass to Hester in first quarter was huge. If the bears get 7 there who knows?

rsnnh12
    rsnnh12's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 205

Quote Originally Posted by RITZ View Post
    You Cutler haters are rookie NFL fans that don't really know football/that's obvious per some real garbage posts above here/ridiculous. Please watch for the dx of the knee injury then slink back to your lazy boys boys.
    If he really did hurt his knee bad enough to be pulled, he would not have been allowed to walk on it. He would have been sitting on a cart watching the rest of the game.

I think its very possible he tore his MCL, but he should've been either playing or on his ass, not walking around

Brock Landers
    Forever in Debt to your Priceless Advice
    Brock Landers's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8792

Some players will do anything to NOT come out of the game, Cutler isn't one of those.

A fukkin hang nail and this guy is done

D3 Mighty Ducks
    D3 Mighty Ducks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 782

Such a little bitch.

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 21629

Doesn't have to be a torn MCL to be in a condition where he can't be effective. But I doubt Collins was hurt. I think they saw he was hopeless so they want to Hanie, at which point Cutler and Collins becamw ineligible. Better question is why Collins was even the backup. Why wasn't it Hanie in the first place? Everyone knew how terrible Collins was from the Carolina game. If Hanie comes in right away for Cutler maybe they win.

RITZ
    RITZ's Avatar SBR PRO

Let's see what the orthopedic doctor exam report states. Does anyone really believe the Bears thought they would have a better chance to win with Collins than Cutler in the game and they pulled him or does it seem a knee injury is the better explanation. Be real now. By the way I had the Bears today and it was a game they lost in 1st half by being dominated by GB/hate to say it but it's fact.

beaunose2002
    beaunose2002's Avatar Become A Pro!

thats ok cause neither one has a shot against the reliable , 6 time (soon to be 7) super bowl champs ;-)

SBR_John
    Wisky
    SBR_John's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 42225

Quote Originally Posted by d2bets View Post
    Doesn't have to be a torn MCL to be in a condition where he can't be effective. But I doubt Collins was hurt. I think they saw he was hopeless so they want to Hanie, at which point Cutler and Collins becamw ineligible. Better question is why Collins was even the backup. Why wasn't it Hanie in the first place? Everyone knew how terrible Collins was from the Carolina game. If Hanie comes in right away for Cutler maybe they win.
    Excellent post

RITZ
    RITZ's Avatar SBR PRO

EXCELLENT POINT! Why Todd Collins????

rsnnh12
    rsnnh12's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 205

My issue is with Cutler acting so nonchalant, and if his knee was hurting bad enough to not play, he shouldn't have been walking on it... that's all there is to it.

Agree 100% on Collins and Hanie. Hanie looked real good today

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 21629

And by the way, Cutler saying he wanted to come back in but team wouldn't let him. So then how did he quit? Is he supposed to not tell anyone that he may be hurt so that the coach doesn't know so that he can play even if it;s to the detriment of the team. He had a subpar first half and was injured. All the ripping is pretty uncalled for.

Brock Landers
    Forever in Debt to your Priceless Advice
    Brock Landers's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8792

Fuk Cutler, the guy has earned everything negative he's gotten with his attitude.

First 12345 ... Last