Mikail
    Fader of GOY'S
    Mikail's Avatar Become A Pro!

Aaron Rodgers

This guy has the talent and the heart to lead the Packers the distance. Hard to think he once played second fiddle to Brett Favre.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

He does look shaky today

He did not play great

Mikail
    Fader of GOY'S

He took some hits today. i'm sure that has effected his game.

BatemanPatrickl
    JayVegas420 Contest Winner
    BatemanPatrickl's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 129

Peppers clobbered this guy. Don't like the belt thing it's childish.

Mikail
    Fader of GOY'S

He got whacked good on the initial TD when he ran in the fake. Peppers cleaned his clock real good. Bloodied him up and rung his bell.

Mikail
    Fader of GOY'S

Rodgers made me a believer today. Packers have the Super bowl. It's their's to take.

Mikail
    Fader of GOY'S

Quote Originally Posted by Mikail View Post
    Rodgers made me a believer today. Packers have the Super bowl. It's their's to take.
    and yes that's exactly how it wen't down.

denn333
    Update your status
    denn333's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

Can't argue with that.

jjgold

He is now a super store

cankid
    cankid's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10364

He has developed real quick, solid and has had success in a short period of time, can see why the Packers were so high on him.

shaunovery
    shaunovery's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 103

Can't believe the ninners had the chance to draft this guy

thecodster
    thecodster's Avatar Become A Pro!

this guy will win more superbowls

Mikail
    Fader of GOY'S

Quote Originally Posted by thecodster View Post
    this guy will win more superbowls
    I think so. Like I said before... he sure did fill the shoes of Brett Favre. LOL I don't think the Packers even think about their once beloved Favre. It's the Rodgers era in cheesehead land.

stevenash
    stevenash's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 32303

He'll win at least two more, Rodgers was very classy in the post game interviews also.
    He's good for the game, he'll never text his johnson to anybody, never get in an DUI, never rape some woman in a barroom bathroom, never get caught with a gun in a dance club...............

Great QB, class act.

bio_blitz
    bio_blitz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 160

What an amazing performance both teams displayed... Pit beat themselves, you can't turn the ball over 3 times and allow the other team to come away with 7 each time! It was a great game and a fun second half to watch!

paciophobia
    paciophobia's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 141

one of the best QBs out there definitely.

SportsMushroom
    SportsMushroom's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6839

sorry to rain on your parade mikhail but calling that rogers will go the distance when he is already at the superbowl is nothing to brag about, you had about a 50-50 chance of getting it right hell 98% of this forum was on rogers and the pack tonight

those that really impress me are the guys that called it early in the season, or even those that called it while we were entering the playoffs

Mikail
    Fader of GOY'S

Quote Originally Posted by SportsMushroom View Post
    sorry to rain on your parade mikhail but calling that rogers will go the distance when he is already at the superbowl is nothing to brag about, you had about a 50-50 chance of getting it right hell 98% of this forum was on rogers and the pack tonight

those that really impress me are the guys that called it early in the season, or even those that called it while we were entering the playoffs
    Yeah I am such a failure huh! Hate to rain on your parade pal but this thread isn't about me. It's about Aaron Rodgers! It's people like you that are the problem at sbr. Furthermore I wasn't seeking to impress you or anyone for that matter. I was commending who I think is a great athlete and a good leader for the Packers.

SportsMushroom

Yeah I am such a failure huh! Hate to rain on your parade pal but this thread isn't about me. It's about Aaron Rodgers! It's people like you that are the problem at sbr. Furthermore I wasn't seeking to impress you or anyone for that matter. I was commending who I think is a great athlete and a good leader for the Packers.

well in my defence it does seem that your intention was to brag about your amazing prediction, just like every other thread being bumped by people that had made successful predictions and want to show everyone else, if it was just about rogers then you probably should have made it more obvious, you quoted yourself and said this was exactly how it went down

when i saw the thread i thought it mustve been made atleast back in december, when the pack had made the playoffs, but when i saw it was made when they had already made the SB, then i realised its just like the other 150 threads in the first three pages that predict the packers will win the superbowl

i didnt say you were a failure, you said that, you probably have some issues, i didnt insult you i said there was nothing to brag about what exactly are you pissed about? you say people like me are the problem? read around on the forum, half the posts are of you agreeing with someone or something, like the kid that was left out trying to fit in around around here, the other half are after the game posts of you braging you had money on the winning side, or you had a very profitable day, or that this was the obviously play, after the fact offcoarse, wake up, i just described 9/10 of the people on this forum, its you sbr doesnt need cause there are plenty to go around
    Last edited by SportsMushroom; 02-07-11 at 07:38 AM.

Mikail
    Fader of GOY'S

well in my defence it does seem that your intention was to brag about your amazing prediction, just like every other thread being bumped by people that had made successful predictions and want to show everyone else, if it was just about rogers then you probably should have made it more obvious, you quoted yourself and said this was exactly how it went down

when i saw the thread i thought it mustve been made atleast back in december, when the pack had made the playoffs, but when i saw it was made when they had already made the SB, then i realised its just like the other 150 threads in the first three pages that predict the packers will win the superbowl

i didnt say you were a failure, you said that, you probably have some issues, i didnt insult you i said there was nothing to brag about what exactly are you pissed about? you say people like me are the problem? read around on the forum, half the posts are of you agreeing with someone or something, like the kid that was left out trying to fit in around around here, the other half are after the game posts of you braging you had money on the winning side, or you had a very profitable day, or that this was the obviously play, after the fact offcoarse, wake up, i just described 9/10 of the people on this forum, its you sbr doesnt need cause there are plenty to go around
    After the Packers won the NFC Championship I created this thread. Yeah I bumped it last night after they won the Super bowl and Rodgers received the MVP. No big deal. The title of the thread isn't "Mikail's prediction of the Packers winning the Super bowl" It's Aaron Rodgers. Like I said before I am just commending his accomplishment and I respect what he has done in his career. No you didn't insult me but instead of contributing your opinion on Aaron Rodgers you post some crap about raining on my parade and how your not impressed with my prediction. Was that really necessary? There is enough negativity at Sbr and you on more than one occasion have made posts that I consider aggressive toward me. I don't know you! I don't like you! So if you don't have anything positive to contribute then why even bother? Seems like your the one with issues.

Mikail
    Fader of GOY'S

Aaron Rodgers now has one achievement Brett Favre never got: A Super Bowl MVP award.

Rodgers was honored as the most outstanding player in the Green Bay Packers' 31-25 win against the Pittsburgh Steelers in Super Bowl XLV on Sunday.

He connected on 24-of-39 passes for 304 yards and three TD passes without committing a turnover.Rodgers equaled Favre in Super Bowl titles (one), and brought the Lombardi Trophy back to its legendary home, Green Bay.

Rodgers drew thunderous roars form the Cowboys Stadium crowd when he hoisted the trophy and flashed his trademark mock-wrestling belt on the midfield dais.

"This is a great group of men we put together," Rodgers said of the sixth-seeded Packers who needed to win on the regular season's final day even to earn a playoff berth.

"It's great to be able to share it with them."

Teammate Clay Matthews then put a real wrestling champion's belt on Rodgers' shoulder.

MTek
    MTek's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2860

Tough to believe the Pack came within 1 poorly thrown Mike Vick interception in the end zone at the end of the wild card game in Philly from being eliminated from the playoffs

The packers are the Gonzaga of the NFL tourney!

SportsMushroom

After the Packers won the NFC Championship I created this thread. Yeah I bumped it last night after they won the Super bowl and Rodgers received the MVP. No big deal. The title of the thread isn't "Mikail's prediction of the Packers winning the Super bowl" It's Aaron Rodgers. Like I said before I am just commending his accomplishment and I respect what he has done in his career. No you didn't insult me but instead of contributing your opinion on Aaron Rodgers you post some crap about raining on my parade and how your not impressed with my prediction. Was that really necessary? There is enough negativity at Sbr and you on more than one occasion have made posts that I consider aggressive toward me. I don't know you! I don't like you! So if you don't have anything positive to contribute then why even bother? Seems like your the one with issues.

lol dont take it personally, i take issue with everyone on this forum that tries to come off as a knowledgable and/or successful gambler but only posts after the fact

the reason i take issue with that is that i have to swim for hours through the sea of bull that is posted to find something worthwhile reading

although you are right about one thing, i should've ignored this thread, i guess i was bored

fsugolf
    fsugolf's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 37

fk that car, give him the belt

Mikail
    Fader of GOY'S

lol dont take it personally, i take issue with everyone on this forum that tries to come off as a knowledgable and/or successful gambler but only posts after the fact
    After the fact? I am knowledgeable and for the most part successful at gambling. This thread isn't after the fact. Your not making much sense. Nonetheless. Good day!

Mikail
    Fader of GOY'S

Quote Originally Posted by MTek View Post
    Tough to believe the Pack came within 1 poorly thrown Mike Vick interception in the end zone at the end of the wild card game in Philly from being eliminated from the playoffs

The packers are the Gonzaga of the NFL tourney!
    Good point. That INT was a heartbreaker for me and all other Eagles fans. I admit, Green bay was under the radar as far as I was concerned until that game. I didn't even consider them a playoff team this season. I mean they didn't have the most impressive regular season whatsoever but shined come playoff time. Anyway as an Eagles fan I can justify them losing to the Packers now. The Pack wen't on to be the Super bowl champs.

Outlawdino
    Outlawdino's Avatar Become A Pro!

Great season for Aaron Rodgers

Mikail
    Fader of GOY'S

Bump! Damn this guy is the real deal!

The Seer
    The Seer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7617

Takes beast mode to a new level

freeVICK
    freeVICK's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6501

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    He does look shaky today

He did not play great

lol what game are you watching

Sunde91
    Sunde91's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 255

lol at the time this thread was made (GB up 14-0 in the NFC Championship game) "the distance" = 1 additional win favored in the Super Bowl

you're like a fukin nostradamus pal

and then you bump it when the context was strictly last year

jjgold

He is better than Favre ever was

It has to be killing Brett he is a nobody now

InTheDrink
    Drinker of the Year
    InTheDrink's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 527

Is Matt Flynn one of the top 10 qbs in the game if he runs this offense?

Mikail
    Fader of GOY'S

Quote Originally Posted by Sunde91 View Post
    lol at the time this thread was made (GB up 14-0 in the NFC Championship game) "the distance" = 1 additional win favored in the Super Bowl

you're like a fukin nostradamus pal

and then you bump it when the context was strictly last year
    yeah and your still an idiot!

Djstucky
    Djstucky's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 454

Quote Originally Posted by freeVICK View Post
    lol what game are you watching
    Probably the one on 1-23-11 when he posted this...

12 Last