shaggy3000
    shaggy3000's Avatar Become A Pro!

Alaskan: Gold Rush

anyone watch this show? i am stuck at home during the night so there isnt a single show that is off my radar. ive watched the entire season but tonight it just goes to show how stupid people are and why they should be stuck in entry level positions. they have a team of about 6 people up there and the guy that runs shit has the dumbest person running the most important item on the site. the guy can barely dig a hole much less run a machine that filters gold. and the worse part is they have a mechanic there thats done mechanic shit all his life. he should be getting it running reguardless if the ginger had read the manual twice!

doublej95
    Co Power Poster 2011
    doublej95's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19

I think the son running the show is the biggest idiot ever. I will be shocked if they get enough gold to cover the money he has spent out

TWEETS
    57% NCAAF
    TWEETS's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 391

The wave table looks like it needs to be at a pretty specific angle, so instead of trying to adjust slowly, they get a car jack and go 3-4 pumps at a time. No f'ing wonder it didn't work.

RudyRuetigger
    Leave of absence until March Madness
    RudyRuetigger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 55

really pitiful how they have no clue what they are doing

and next weeks preview is... their whole operation has been wrong from the beginning. give me a fukkin break. how stupid can they be

lemart5
    FOOTBALL TIME
    lemart5's Avatar Become A Pro!

Guy dropped the shaker 1st episode .The guy on morphine is keeping them in the game.

doublej95
    Co Power Poster 2011

I could have took the seive from the materials lab at my workplace and went up their and got more gold then these clowns.

Tree Rollins
    Tree Rollins's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1029

Fukin love this show. That douche Todd, the old mans son, the one who runs things. He's an arrogant prick. I wish someone would shoot him with one of those high powered bear rifles.

shaggy3000
    shaggy3000's Avatar Become A Pro!

yeah. the son should not be running the show. he cant stand up to his dad so there is a train wreck. the red head should have been gone week one. the rest of the crew is collectively useless. the mechanic seem alright and should have been running the shake table.

but next week to see how they screwed it all up with a gold miner next store should be classic!

ehp6737
    ehp6737's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 32

Harness is the man... Todd and his Dad are TOTAL d-bag's every step of the way.. .Didnt see the previews for next week but I'm sure it goes like this........Equipment breaks down and needs to be fixed/rebuilt, no money, no gold, maybe an argument here and there. Every episode is the same.....But I'm still hooked anyway. Glad Dorsey is gone, he was so useless....still wondering how he got that wife of his.

doublej95
    Co Power Poster 2011

I do think the shaker they are using is totally wrong for the purpose though but I don't think it is set up wrong. Just the wrong equipment for the job. The guy that owns a stone quarry in Oregon set it up for them. There is not enough seive's filtering the material by the time it gets to the wash plant. They are losing the tiny gold flake before it gets there.
    Last edited by doublej95; 01-21-11 at 11:09 PM.

grekos
    grekos's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13316

It seems like this is setting up for a hollywood finish.They're always down to the last dollar and here comes the savior on his white horse to save the whole thing.

masontnk
    masontnk's Avatar Become A Pro!

this show is hillarious, they are just chasing their tales. LOL

Wiggums5
    The Wiggler
    Wiggums5's Avatar Become A Pro!

I think Dorsey and Todd are long lost brothers, they are both equally retarded.

BrentCrude
    BrentCrude's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

Darn,I want them to get the idea to stay there for the winter.I want to see the Donner expedition part 2.Doesn't the old geezer remind you of Papa Smurf?The whole bunch is like watching episodes of Laurel and Hardy meet The Three Stooges.The gold found will never cover the cost overhead.I wonder what the tv production company paid them,that has to be where their profit comes in.It's kind of run like The Peoples Court type shows where ven the loser in the case comes away with money.

Flyers21
    Flyers21's Avatar Become A Pro!

I wonder how much money the discovery channel is giving these guys? I know it's tv, but they won't let them go the whole season without finding gold even though these guys have no idea what they are doing.

xstud
    xstud's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

What this show needs to spice things up is claim jumpers... it could be a separate spin off.

dise-pa
    dise-pa's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4269

drama drama TV ratings, know first thing the bears all that was needed to get rid of them was a 9volt battery and some wire, they are so lazy,their gold panning needs improved lost more that they found. should have called a retired gpaa member to help out,they have the ideals and knowledge to get it done.for 250k a retired gold miner with nothing better to do would have helped. drama for tv.(gpaa) gold prospector association of america...dorsey stand up and act like a man!!!!cry baby

infamousbacardi
    Alone In a Room
    infamousbacardi's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 132

That old bastard who is having to be dragged in and out of the holes better hope they find some gold asap, because that stupid son of a bitch (despite the fact he indeed is the only reason they are still operating) is going to kill himself for nothing if they don't!!! Dude is about 1 hour short of meeting cousin death!

dise-pa
    dise-pa's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4269

lol infamousbacardi guy shouldn't be alive with all thous ailments..