stevek173
    stevek173's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5964

Ok it was a grocery store that has chinese, not a chinese restaurant. Regarding Paper plates I have plenty

but...

Not safely, according to http://sneakykitchen.com/Ten_command...ave_safety.htm
    "All paper products are manufactured with chemicals. Never use grocery bags, paper plates, newspapers, butcher's wrap or other paper items to heat food. The microwave can cause chemicals in these products to transfer into your food. Use white paper towels only if the label states they are microwave safe. Wax paper, parchment paper and oven cooking bags are safe to use. Don't overheat!"

All i'm sayin.

Guy should know the word "microwave".

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

Yes Stevie all paper products are made with chemicals whereas plastics are made from natural products such as petroleum.

DeeWizzle
    DeeWizzle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 109

Quote Originally Posted by pavyracer View Post
    Yes Stevie all paper products are made with chemicals whereas plastics are made from natural products such as petroleum.
    Pavy I just got back from a restaurant and was wondering if it is safe to microwave my take home in the styrofoam or shouId I put it on a paper pIate and wrap it in foiI? Thanks in adavance.

EmpireMaker
    EmpireMaker's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 525

Quote Originally Posted by stevek173 View Post
    Ok it was a grocery store that has chinese, not a chinese restaurant. Regarding Paper plates I have plenty

but...

Not safely, according to http://sneakykitchen.com/Ten_command...ave_safety.htm
    "All paper products are manufactured with chemicals. Never use grocery bags, paper plates, newspapers, butcher's wrap or other paper items to heat food. The microwave can cause chemicals in these products to transfer into your food. Use white paper towels only if the label states they are microwave safe. Wax paper, parchment paper and oven cooking bags are safe to use. Don't overheat!"

All i'm sayin.

Guy should know the word "microwave".
    so if the mo fo mutters something that soounds like yes you will trust that and throw the container in the microwave ??? Have you heard of the lead paint the Chinese use on toys made for our kids ??? Do you think he gives a fukk if the container is safe for some guy that is asking him a bunch of questions he doesn't understand ????

Ian
    Tank Man Lives
    Ian's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 33450

Somehow it never occurs to the people who make these sorts of arguments that American colonists and expansionists never bothered to learn native American languages.

uofajoe99
    uofajoe99's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 145

All the Asian influenced restaurants in my area have great customer service along with good food. Usually they have a newer gen daughter or worker who can answer questions mom and dad can't..

Wulfman14
    The Great Khali
    Wulfman14's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Dirty Sanchez View Post
    Better be careful pissing the guy off...the next time you may get a special sauce on your sushi...and it won't be wasabi

Wulfman14
    The Great Khali
    Wulfman14's Avatar Become A Pro!

wtf is the big deal about washing a plate ? yur bathroom must be fukkin nasty .

agreed though everyone should learn the language of the country they are living in. show respect to the country you emigrated to.

JOHON8
    gambling fallacy
    JOHON8's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 338

The dumbest thing you can do is piss off someone who serves you food.

dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 392

Quote Originally Posted by JOHON8 View Post
    The dumbest thing you can do is piss off someone who serves you food.

Agree, people that send their food back to the kitchen, well that is just plain stupid.
    "hey guy, here you fvcked up my order, now fix it you asshole" very smart move. Also include on this short list your doctor and nurse and accountant.

Alfie B
    Alfie B's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by bobbyfk View Post
    it would have probably tasting like crap in the microwave anyway. Just throw it in a frying pan with a little oil and let it heat up on the stove
    So now you've got Steve washing a frying pan AND a plate?

First 12