OneLossParlayGuy
    OneLossParlayGuy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1464

Tell me your VEGAS MARCH MADNESS stories/experiences

Looking like I might have 2 weeks off or so in Late march before I start my new gig. Thinking about doing the march madness in Vegas thing with my bro. Ive only been in Vegas during baseball season, and loved it, so I cant imagine what march madness is like. Im thinking of flying out Wednesday night before the tourney, and sticking around until the following monday (after the sweet 16 and elite 8 rounds). So yeah thats 12 nights in Vegas. Seems like a ton, but Ive done 9 before and loved it. Ive got rooms comped around the strip, so hotels shouldnt be an issue for me.

Anyone care to share some stories/suggestions/tips for going at this time????

katstale
    katstale's Avatar Become A Pro!

Been a while since I was there for this. I remember walking up to betting window first day of madness and placing $500 ML on Duke. 16 vs a 1 seed. Game was over by 1h. it paid $5. I used the $5 for a steak and lobster dinner that evening. Typical day in vegas.

OneLossParlayGuy
    OneLossParlayGuy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1464

Quote Originally Posted by katstale View Post
    Been a while since I was there for this. I remember walking up to betting window first day of madness and placing $500 ML on Duke. 16 vs a 1 seed. Game was over by 1h. it paid $5. I used the $5 for a steak and lobster dinner that evening. Typical day in vegas.

what book allowed a ML bet on a 1 seed

katstale
    katstale's Avatar Become A Pro!

The old Stardust!

I remember it was them, because the girls would sometimes say "are you sure?" lolol like they were trying to help some degen to back away from a stupid wager!!

Then you got a drink ticket and I think for a wager that size you might have even got a sandwich ticket. those were the days

Mattn3236
    Mattn3236's Avatar Become A Pro!

No story but the best soo many games to bet and watch all day long. Free drinks all day