stevek173
    stevek173's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5958

Dude how awesome was "Shameless" Sunday night?

Finally On Demanded it and Californification. Cali was good as always but the Daughter annoys me so the scenes with her were wasted minutes to me they should kill her off so Hank can just be Hank.

Shameless was bomb! A couple of good head butts? Stevie Kidnapping Macy's character and ditching him in Canada? Smuggling him back as he drops Oxys? Then the strong finish with the crazy brunette and her toys. Classic. Couldn't take my eyes off it, 5 stars 1st Episode was good this was great.

stevek173

Show continues to be awesome. Even the gay kid cracks me up he reminds me of what it was like when I was an awkward teen and my junk wouldn't respond to girl's touches and I would tell then I'm a homosexual. Now that I am older it's cool because they are women now and they are so skilled in the sack that they make things work out and if it doesn't I pick ones I am considered much better looking at so I just tell them they aren't attractive enough and still live the lie.

Anyway my original point was this show is great and we should all be watching it.

shaggy3000
    shaggy3000's Avatar Become A Pro!

the show is amazing. the main girl is so ******* hot! just makes white trash look like a catch. i tried to watch the UK one but i couldnt make it 5 minutes with the euro voices. but its def a top 5 tv on the air right now!

stevek173

She really is in that last scene on Sunday she looked amazing. she needs to just give it up to Stevie he is a good guy and she knows her Dad deserved to be smuggled.

THE PROFIT
    THE PROFIT's Avatar Become A Pro!

yeah, she looked awesome in that dress. I really like william h macy, has always been an underrated actor, glad to see him getting the recognition he deserves.

jw
    jw's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6737

Not quite as "raw" as the original UK version - but not a bad crack at it at all.

Resler
    Resler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 57

I really like this show too!