BrentCrude
    BrentCrude's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

Only way to beat SBR blackjack is to buck according to Hoyle hits&stands

Two 202 point Dominoe's meat lover pizzas for me in 4 days where I won them with the daily allotment of 6 points earned logging in and posting.I discovered that you have to throw the software a curve ball or changeup by standing or taking a hit when you shouldn't.The dealer ends up with your garbage hands.Anyone else mix it up out of frustration like that where they win?

keyboarding
    SBR's Respected Garbage
    keyboarding's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 972

No. I play properly because at least that way you can say you lost properly. Playing stupid like you're doing just means when you lose it's because you played like a fukking retard.

yisman
    yisman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 246162

I always use perfect strategy and I lost a lot on blackjack.

robmpink
    Update your status
    robmpink's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 43

Quote Originally Posted by BrentCrude View Post
    Two 202 point Dominoe's meat lover pizzas for me in 4 days where I won them with the daily allotment of 6 points earned logging in and posting.I discovered that you have to throw the software a curve ball or changeup by standing or taking a hit when you shouldn't.The dealer ends up with your garbage hands.Anyone else mix it up out of frustration like that where they win?
    So you are saying Hoyle has a written piece detailing how to win using dgs software?

keyboarding
    SBR's Respected Garbage
    keyboarding's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 972

Quote Originally Posted by yisman View Post
    I always use perfect strategy and I lost a lot on blackjack.
    But at least you can say that you played properly.

Imagine you stood on 13 against a K half the time and still lost? I bet you'd feel pretty lousy about it.

katstale
    katstale's Avatar Become A Pro!

Having played literally hundreds of thousands of hands of online bj and numerous software packages i think it's more a matter of waiting for "your turn". The software is deisgned to be "random" so that if you play perfectly over 100,000 hands u will lose whatever the projected amt is. The rub is this--no one ever said how you would lose and in what fashion. Its my contention that the software is tilt induced to get you hacked at the preposterous way you lose. Long streaks of losing inhibit the martingale style players. then there is this: you get Aces dealt against the dealer 6--you split and get deal 3 and 4 to your aces. dealer flips the 4 with his six and then deals 3 more low cards to a 20!!

You can't believe what u just saw and throw down a big bet to get even for such blatant stealing. Gotcha!!!!

Just my theory.